Ryuu2

Justin Bieber

His voice is too sqeaky, he doesn't even sound good, he sounds like a person, (Female possibley) who high, I mean seriously? Whats up with that? His song are reta*ted.

HHis T-shirts, someone at my school said "Know what the t-shirts are good for? Bon-fires!" I believe that... They'd be good for fires.

You aren't the only one. I don't like rock period so I haven't even listened to him considering that he is probably like the other rock stars. Plus I just am betting that he sounds like a kid at my school who sings just to annoy people and since you say Justin Bieber has a high squeaky voice I think the kid at my school fits the profile well.

Wow, impressive Google, you wouldn't nom him? That's saying a lot.

Draconio, if he is rock. He needs to die faster. He can't do rock if his life depended on it, he just tries for it.

You aren't the only one. I don't like rock period so I haven't even listened to him considering that he is probably like the other rock stars. Plus I just am betting that he sounds like a kid at my school who sings just to annoy people and since you say Justin Bieber has a high squeaky voice I think the kid at my school fits the profile well.

Justin Bieber is not rock at all, not even close. If he tried to be rock he would sound like Hannah Montana (not that he doesn't already).

Srsly.

Me, one of the first times I heard him: "What the carp... when did Hannah Montana start rapping?" *realizes it's Justin Bieber after hearing 'BABY, BABY, BABY OHH'*

Edited by SoraBbb

I think he is much more pop.

I feel about him the same way I feel about most musicians - not my stuff, but I don't care if he sings, sells, albums, and is popular. It certainly isn't hurting me. And if it makes people happy, cool.

It took me a while to find out that he was actually a boy in fact I asked my friend "whose the girl who sings this song" she nearly fell out of her chair laughing and then explained it was Justin Bieber. my response "Justin Who?"

I don't even listen to his music anymore unless i have too even then i cover my ears or just let my mind wander.

Justin Bieber is not rock at all, not even close. If he tried to be rock the world would implode because of how horrible it was.

Fixed that for you.

Eenie Meenie is seriously the most annoying song on the radio right now.

Just wait until his voice breaks (if it does) then he will definitely (with an I, not an A) be out of a job.

I don't like his music o3o

I heard one of his songs on the radio once, and I was like "...ugh...how did he get famous off of this, again?"

At my school, there was a Night at the Oscars themed party, and the best music choice was Justin Bieber, and everyone (besides me) started screaming "BOOOO! NO WAY! HE SUCKS!" xd.png It was weird...because it was supposed to be voted by the students. Maybe someone figured out that they could vote more than once and they sat there voting for him over and over and over and over again...

But yeah, although I don't like his music, I'm not constantly going "FFFFFFFFFFF HE SUCKS AND HE SHOULD GO DIE" >3> I just go with the music that I like and leave him to be bashed and loved.

Justin Bieber is NOT rock, for sure. God, there was a picture of him "playing" Zakk Wyldes guitar. I nearly died when I saw it partly from laughter and partly from the amount of pity I have for Zakk now LOL D:

I don't like Justin Bieber at all. His voice isn't really unique in my opinion. His songs are pretty shallow and ridiculous too. What is he, like 15? and sings pretending to know what love is? And little girls follow him like sheep, lol. In my opinion "famous teens" like him drive this generation into utter stupidity, it's depressing really. He doesn't look hot/cute either. I don't understand why girls over 13 like him.. *shudder*. Haha, this morning I realised that he's a cheap, younger, copy of the German "American Idol" thing winner (Daniel Shumacher, or something like that). I don't like him either, his voice irratates me. Just proves how unoriginal he is.

xd.png doubt JB is ever gonna reach puberty, *cough* >_>". But yeah, I agree. He'll probably end up losing his job (if you can call it that) when his voice breaks. Although I can't and don't want to imagine how it will sound if it does.

As much as I don't like him, I thought the way he met up with that little girl who "loved" him was pretty adorable. Sadly it was probably all for publicity :\ ...

I am sure he's a nice person in general buuuuttt I'd be more than glad if he gets kicked out of the mainstream music business, it's not like we don't have enough cr*ppy stuff going round.

Edited by VSWolf

Okay, I agree that his voice leaves much to be desired.

BUT... he is kinda.. hot? Just a little? :3 and if not hot, definitely cute biggrin.gif

Edited by mairbear

hmm.I don't like justin bieber. I don't like his voice and I think he looks like as if he's 11.

he looks like as if he's 11.

This is super true.

I totally believe he is lying about his age. He doesn't look 16 and his his voice doesn't sound 16. Both looks and sound indicate him being 10-12.

One person who loves him in my class at school, says he is starting puberty, if that's true, he is gonna be one short f-er

She can't sing. She can't dance. She looks 3 years younger than she actually is and...WAIT. ITS A GUY? ;D

I like a couple of his songs. the rest are retarded and i don't like him as a person. His voice has changed and now it's not high and squeaky. too bad it didn't change BEFORE he came out with the CD's....

He is the only thing i couldn't stand to nom. I think that proves how i feel.

I hope you know that I'm quoting this in the "Out Of Context" thread. xd.png

The only song I can stand from him is "Baby", and even then it walks a veeeery thin line. He pretty much fails V_V

So have you guys heard of Cody Simpson? He's the new Justin Bieber, only even younger and with and even higher-pitched voice.

Examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APf7Kvy1Kzs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ZuRlvggMo&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtBMFOYZzXY

His songs are just like Beiber's, only he's 12 (instead of "16").

Good job angel... That's was actually kida sad...

Oh MFer! I hate the new jstin, even worse than the last.

Has anyone here seen the video of him walking straight into a glass door?

Check it out on Youtube if you haven't (I forgot the name of the video).

Lol, I felt bad for the poor door.

Whatever his excuse is for looking AND sounding like he's 11, I'm not buying it. I rather be locked up in a small room, with nothing but a little radio that only plays Reggaeton music and no rock than listen to that little girl singing. xd.png

No, seriously.

Has anyone here seen the video of him walking straight into a glass door?

Check it out on Youtube if you haven't (I forgot the name of the video).

Lol, I felt bad for the poor door.

Hey, lots of normal people do that. In fact, I walk into WOOD doors..

Hey, lots of normal people do that. In fact, I walk into WOOD doors..

I walked into a tree.. rolleyes.gif

I walk into cats... and walls, not clear walls, just colored walls.. I dunno how, but a GLASS door for crying out loud!

cody simpson is NOT the new justin bieber. Check out Greyson Chance. he has a lower voice than justin did and he's only 12!