lizardtail

sily bandz

Yep. It is more of a highschool/middle school thing. :C

Ah, okay explains why I knew nothign of these until my cousin in 7th grade showed me and I just gave her the "That's cool." Trends are so weird I'll tell you, I can't even remember the treands we had when I was in highschool aside from those rubber braclets you got at hot topic in pink, black, green, ext.

I don't understand the hyp over these things. They are not all that atractive then again I am 20 so I don't think people my age are all that crazy over stuff like that, we are just trying to pay off loans  <_< Yet I could be wrong...is this more a highschool/middleschool thing?

My stepsister is totally into these things. She's 22. She's the one who first told me about them. "Hey, do you have any silly bands? No? They're totally ~*trendy*~ now, all my friends have them, you should get some!"

I heard the word "trendy" and was automatically not interested. I had a single silly band - heart-shaped - that the walkway between the gym and the science building gave to me. :P I think my little sister has it now.

That said, they're harmless and I think they're just what their name says they are: silly.

Edit: damned emotes.

Edited by AngelKitty

I have tons of them.

Did you hear they came out with Justin Bieber Silly Bandz? I want them. A lot.

I have tons of them.

Did you hear they came out with Justin Bieber Silly Bandz? I want them. A lot.

Ewww. -Shot-

Nah, If I could it another pack, it'd be the 'creepy' pack. I'm not big on wasting money on them, my friends gave me my lot, but they have some neat things in that one.

All my friends have them, I don't have any yet. I honestly find them kind of pointless, of course the only thing I wear on my wrist is a watch.

I got my first silly bands today. A friend gave me a 6 (or 9 - it's versatile :P) and 7.

Ewww. -Shot-

Nah, If I could it another pack, it'd be the 'creepy' pack. I'm not big on wasting money on them, my friends gave me my lot, but they have some neat things in that one.

There's nothing wrong with Justin Bieber rolleyes.gif Or Silly Bandz.

There's nothing wrong with Justin Bieber rolleyes.gif Or Silly Bandz.

Oh I could get into my hatred of Justin Bieber, but that might get me banned >.>.

Though he does have a total lesbian haircut.

But no, there really isn't anything wrong with Silly Bandz, I just find them pointless.

I LOVE THEM!!! I have the animal ones and they're really cute laugh.gif But kinda pointless because, when you use them, they look exactly like normal hair bands dry.gif

I have no idea how they got so popular, but I love them! I feel really childish wearing them, as I'm 18 and a freshman in college, but still. I can't resist them. smile.gif

Yes, I know this will sound kind of stupid and not that big of a deal. But, today in PE, my friend was doing swimming. She returned from swimming with a brand new silly band. I asked her where she got it and she said, "It was floating at bottom of the pool so I dove down and grabbed it. Coach almost gave me a lunch detention but I didn't care."

Ah, okay explains why I knew nothign of these until my cousin in 7th grade showed me and I just gave her the "That's cool." Trends are so weird I'll tell you, I can't even remember the treands we had when I was in highschool aside from those rubber braclets you got at hot topic in pink, black, green, ext.

We used to do that until sily bandz came out. I prefer the straight colored ones you get at hot topic. I don't really like sily bandz, but I wear the ones my friends give to me.

They seem to be out of style now.

So now I have 246 for nothing.. V,V

I found one on the ground at work and kept it because it's purple and dog-shaped and it made me happy. I had no idea where it came from until like weeks later, I thought there was just somebody who made dog-shaped rubber bands for some reason. o.O

I think they're stupid. I mean, it's cool that they're in a bunch of shapes and whatnot, but they look stupid when being worn. You can't tell what they are.

I didn't get the obsession for a while.

Then Halloween came around and I saw bat shaped ones.

Omg I needed hundreds of them.

They seem to be out of style now.

So now I have 246 for nothing.. V,V

You have 246 to wear for fun because who cares what's in style?