lizardtail

sily bandz

I've heard of them, and seen a lot of them. And to put it frankly, I really don't see what the big attraction is. It's just a stretchy bracelet that's in a certain shape. So what?

I don't mean to offend anyone, that's just my personal opinion.

Wow, a lot of people in this thread seem pretty hateful towards shaped rubber bands.

It's not like they are hurting you. :/

+1

I'm not obsessed with them, but I don't hate them. They're kind of fun to collect, but I don't get how people can wear them without gettimg uncomfortable.

I thought they were okay when girls were wearing them, but then it got weird when guys started wearing them. ohmy.gif

As you probably figured out by my above sentence ^, I do not wear them, and never will.

I have about 400 in my house. They are all circle shaped, and vary in color and size. There is dull blue, dull green, dull red, and dull brown(which is most common). Oh sorry, I call rubber bands "circle shaped sillies" sometimes, lol. /shot

I really don't mind them. Don't own any myself, but don't hate them. They aren't too much a fad in my school, most have them, but aren't like "OMGZ I MUST GEET SOME MOOOOREEEE AND TRADE WITH YOU!"

I'm thinking about maybe getting one I like?

Edited by Tetsaiga

I might get a few more packs, and only wear my favorites.

-Left arm-

Rat

Snake

Umbrella

Strawberry

-Right arm-

Tye-Dye dragon

???

???

???

Just a silly fad. I don't mind them, but i can't see myself getting any. Although I suppose I'd wear them if i got them for a gift... But i don't get an allowance and am fairly conservative.

I have about 400 in my house. They are all circle shaped, and vary in color and size. There is dull blue, dull green, dull red, and dull brown(which is most common). Oh sorry, I call rubber bands "circle shaped sillies" sometimes, lol. /shot

Ah, how many times have I wanted to trick people in to trading a deflated basketball (normal rubber band)? Never works...

I have a few. That I won. There so pointless I would never actually spend my money for them, but I have a few that my friend gave me and I'm not gonna refuse them.

I hve like, two packs of dinasours that I won at ballon darts a rock on sighn, and a drum set I think.

Wow, a lot of people in this thread seem pretty hateful towards shaped rubber bands.

It's not like they are hurting you. :/

I think I still have some pretty good welts from the ones I've been hit with in life xd.png

I know I had a huge rubber band for my drawing board which fits 18x24+ sized paper (holds the paper in the bottom for carrying), and when that thing finally snapped on me, it was excruciating.

I dunno if my school was just violent or something, but we all hit each other with rubber bands and were rather cruel about it.

I wouldn't have a problem with them if practically everyone I know wasn't like "OMG I NEED MOOOORE TRADE WITH ME! TRADE WITH ME NOOOOOWWWW!!!!" dry.gif

I think they are pretty cool. I have around 30 of them. I've only traded once, traded my rhino for a ducky laugh.gif

I've tried to trade off a few moon shaped, or pizza, but nobody ever wants them.

Wel, frankly I don't have a problem with them. I honestly don't believe it's that much of a problem. If other people like them, it doesn't affect me.

I don't have a problem with them...but I don't get them.

They're shaped, but lose their shape if worn. They make terrible rubber bands. I saw some at my workplace a few days ago and stopped and looked at them for two seconds and moved on. I guess whatever floats people's boats

I think snap bracelets are much more fun. They could at least be used as a weapon.

I wouldn't have a problem with them if practically everyone I know wasn't like "OMG I NEED MOOOORE TRADE WITH ME! TRADE WITH ME NOOOOOWWWW!!!!" dry.gif

Agreed.

I only have like 2 that my friend gave to me because she didnt like them, but i dont even wear them, they're still sitting at the back of my bookshelf. xd.png

I never saw the point, really. My ex gave me a rainbow mermaid one and then, later, I found a rainbow fairy one. They live happily together in my box of Q-Tips.

Oh, and I tend to stick them in my mouth a lot...

I want a penguin one, but I'm not going to pay $5 just for one lousy silly band.

I'm surprised that silly bandz are so popular, because they're just rubberbands that are shaped funkily. Eh, well, that's probably why they're so popular. Even older kids have them (me being one of those), which just goes to show that it's not just a little kid fad. I only have two, though, both from my friend. I don't think I'd feel like going out and buying them, because they are overpriced. And silly rings/necklace holders are apparently coming out.

I find it funny how parents always have to find a way to ban toys because they're "dangerous" and "distracting" and stuff. Mostly people think silly bandz are bad because they "cut off circulation." Sigh. A little common sense would be helpful.

I don't understand the hyp over these things. They are not all that atractive then again I am 20 so I don't think people my age are all that crazy over stuff like that, we are just trying to pay off loans dry.gif Yet I could be wrong...is this more a highschool/middleschool thing?