lizardtail

sily bandz

My sister owns a penguin one.

Personally, I think they're cute c: If I wasn't a college student, It'd totally buy them. But loans take priority XD

I've only seen the just round, plastic version. They smelt really weird, like..to the point were it made me feel sick. They were a massive fad when I was in like, year 5. Times have certainly changed.

SNAP BRACELETS ARE AWESOME.

they looked kinda odd and didn't really have an oppinion of them, until short-haired guys started wearing them ._.

My children like them, but I don't really care for them. The only one I have is a dragon-shaped one, which I have for obvious reasons.

I have some but i bought them before they were called silly bands,or marketed to kids, or worn on wrists, and they came from an office supply store and where simply novitly rubber bands

I cant help but find this wearing rubber bands on your wrist thing moronic dry.gif

at least the money from the livestrong bands went to help pepole in need.

I think "Sily Bandz" are... Well, I just don't like them.

I prefer the round plastic ones. Where I get them, they don't smell weird.

the ones i have dont smell at all....they smell fine. but they probably will smell soon enough from chewing on them.

Chewing on them seems like a bad/stupid idea.

I agree. Who knows what was used in making them? And where it could've been?

I agree. Who knows what was used in making them? And where it could've been?

Not to mention how many germs are going to cling to them after repeated use, especially on surfaces like desks.

Chewing on them seems like a bad/stupid idea.

I used to chew on my jelly bands. :l I don't see how it'd be too much different. It's just something to busy your mouth with.

Considering I used to compulsively bite my nails and such, I'd rather gnaw on a rubber band.

I used to chew on my jelly bands. :l I don't see how it'd be too much different. It's just something to busy your mouth with.

Considering I used to compulsively bite my nails and such, I'd rather gnaw on a rubber band.

Well, I don't think that's a good idea, either.

I've never understood the need to "busy your mouth." Chew gum or something designed for chewing, don't chew up your braclets.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

Well, I don't think that's a good idea, either.

I've never understood the need to "busy you're mouth." Chew gum or something designed for chewing, don't chew up your braclets.

Well, considering my schools generally frowned upon chewing gum, it was either gnaw down my nails until they're bloody knuckles or my bands. :\ Or pencil erasers/pen caps.

Ah well. I don't wear them anymore/chew my fingernails anymore, so whatever. :b I turned out alright.

idk, its addicting for some reason :/ my school doesnt allow gum either, so. go figure. its a bad habit thats hard to break.

Never head of them before today. Now that I know, all I can think is "wow, those look stupid"

Personally, if you're gonna wear bracelets, do it right and wear the metal bangles that are shiny and in a straight line instead of zigzaggy like you put them in the dryer by accident.

speaking of bangles you know what should be a fad?

these awesome bangles i have they are like clear plastic tubing (but tinted differnt shades) with water and glitter bits instide so the glitter moves when your arms move

my favorite are my red ones with star shaped glitter

Wait, this is a fad? I never knew about this until today. xd.png They're okay, but I'm not going to bother to go out and buy some.

Also, snap bracelets are amazingly fun to play with.

Never head of them before today. Now that I know, all I can think is "wow, those look stupid"

Personally, if you're gonna wear bracelets, do it right and wear the metal bangles that are shiny and in a straight line instead of zigzaggy like you put them in the dryer by accident.

Or the sweet medical kind.

(I will kill someone if medical bracelets become a fad...)

Gum is never allowed in public schools because people like to be idiots and stick it under tables because they're too lazy to find a trashcan.

I know my jelly bracelets got chewed on frequently when I was in high school.

Naw, chewing on them is fine. It's exactly the same as chewing bubble gum. Rubber and plastic. (Eww.)

-shot-

Anyway, they could pick up more germs, but then again... What people do with gum... dry.gif

Edited by TheDarkCynder