lizardtail

sily bandz

For a while, I saw people wearing them, and now I never see any. I was hoping to get my hands on a snake-shaped silly band, but I didn't. Oh, well. tongue.gif

Hardly anyone wears them now. I have some, but I mostly don't touch them or I use them as normal rubber bands. Meh.

I have a lot. My sister does to, and we find them all over the place, mostly broken.

Edited by firegirl

I used to be obsessed with silly bandz when they first came out. I can't believe how many I had. =/

user posted image

When did this become a fad. =|

I don't like anything on my wrist aside from my watch.

My best friend has 237 and counting. I've got 24, why are they so great? They are just shaped rubber bands.

They used to be the latest fad at my school last year, but this year, they just kinda died out... I bought a bunch, and traded them with my friends, but that's basically all they're used for. tongue.gif

Same with me, they kinda died this year as the latest trend. I never bought any. I don't like jewelry or things like that. And when i tried to wear some, they wanked out the hair on my arms... so I don't like them.

The kid I babysit for has a whole arm of them, and he wears them everyhwere! I don't want to hurt his feeling by telling them there for girls! Bleh! Stupid bands!

I never really payed attention to them at all really...

The only ones I DID actually want was some Kingdom Hearts one I saw D8 I never got them, but I wanted them because Kingdom Hearts. That's all the reason I need. B]

Also for girls? What kind of BS is that? I'm glad you didn't tell him that because it's wrong :\

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't mean to be snappy @_@ But I get people telling me stuff I wear(I.E. Rainbow stuff) Is for girls all the time. It really grinds my gears D:

Edited by Yowl

The kid I babysit for has a whole arm of them, and he wears them everyhwere! I don't want to hurt his feeling by telling them there for girls! Bleh! Stupid bands!

Rubber bands are for girls? LOL. Everyone wore them at my school.

Rubber bands are for girls? LOL. Everyone wore them at my school.

Exactly this. D:

That's a lot of gays...

Didn't know wearing colorful bands on your arm made you gay O3O

LOl, I was joking. Just saying. Colorful=Rainbow=National Symbol for What?

LOl, I was joking. Just saying. Colorful=Rainbow=National Symbol for What?

Oh, you're so clever.

ahahaha silly bandz aren't really popular anymore but I still like to see what shapes are out there and stuff xd.png my friend just gave me like 20 silly bandz and I honestly don't know what to do with them. I don't wear them on my wrist b/c it gets in the way of piano and violin... gosh I sound like a nerd :/

I give them as joke presents sometimes, but otherwise I don't think they're practical at all. I'm not sure how I feel about twisting a unicorn-shaped rubber band around something... XP

Heh, last year they were a huge fad at our middle school. Never really got to us older kids wink.gif

But yeah, it soon died out, I remember...