lizardtail

sily bandz

user posted imagelinked for size

do you like em? hate em? never hear of em?

discuss here

ive got a few. a stingray and seahorse are my favorites that i have. ive always wanted the frog and lizard in the photo. go figure, my username's lizardtail.

Quite honestly, I have never heard about them and I don't care about them.

I have a couple that my friends gave me, a microphone and a hammer that looks very phallic.

/just saying

I kinda wanna get some animal ones or something. They're okay, I guess. I don't hate them or love them to death or anything. I simply don't mind them.

I saw those the other day and had no idea what to make of them.

I really don't see the point. Even if the do have a shape, you put them on and it's like, is there a shape anymore?

I think people should just go out and buy some cheap plastic bracelets if they really want things all over their arms.

*is reminded of the Livestrong band fad that went around a few years ago*

Don't want 'em, don't need 'em, don't care.

I saw those the other day and had no idea what to make of them.

I really don't see the point. Even if the do have a shape, you put them on and it's like, is there a shape anymore?

I think people should just go out and buy some cheap plastic bracelets if they really want things all over their arms.

These ARE cheap - $1 for a pack of 12.

Anyway, they're fun to collect and they're a good distraction in class >> lol

The name says it all.

Silly bandz.

I think they be silly.

Give it a few weeks and no one will care about them

Edited by Dashidragon

They keep my small mind entertained. |D Though I don't own any myself.

*is reminded of the Livestrong band fad that went around a few years ago*

Don't want 'em, don't need 'em, don't care.

Agreed.

they're a good distraction in class >> lol

....i like to chew on my stingray in class....somehow, the funny "clicking" sound from my teeth scraping past the rubber is addicting. it does get kinda embarrassing when my teacher calls on me and everybody looks at me with half a rubber stingray sticking out of my mouth. xd.png

Haha, I'm actually at that point where I don't want any distractions in class.

When I was in highschool, it was popular to wear as many of those soft plastic rings on your arms as possible.

(Guilty follower of fad)

...I don't see how they're so much of a great thing, but I suppose I can also say that about those jelly bands, and they still seem to be going strong.

I think they'll eventually fall into the jelly bands, livestrong bands, and snap bracelets categories....

Anyone see those Silly Bands rings? Now those I wouldn't be able to stand at all.

...I don't see how they're so much of a great thing, but I suppose I can also say that about those jelly bands, and they still seem to be going strong.

I think they'll eventually fall into the jelly bands, livestrong bands, and snap bracelets categories....

Anyone see those Silly Bands rings? Now those I wouldn't be able to stand at all.

Yes those, I was guilty follower of jelly bands.

I did snap-bracelets as a kid. they got banned from our school district because everyone was hitting each other with them xd.png

It's amazing how many fads there are for bracelets... Next thing I know everyone will think it's cool to wear a medical bracelet...

I only have 3 or 4, given by a friend.

I'm neutral. I don't care when people have their arm covered up with them. It IS annoying when they go "OMG You don't have any silly bandz you aren't cool!"

Silly what?

Heard of them, never seen any, not really interested. Never was a fan of plastic bracelet stuff.

user posted imagelinked for size

do you like em? hate em? never hear of em?

discuss here

ive got a few. a stingray and seahorse are my favorites that i have. ive always wanted the frog and lizard in the photo. go figure, my username's lizardtail.

The Sixties called and want their fashion back.

snap bracelets

SJSJSKFLA SNAP BRACELETS. ♥

Loved them things. Though it was so long ago. :c

I have some. I kind of like them. Not crazy over them, but they are cute. :3

I have the monkey in the photo and my sister has the lizard. I'm constantly envious of her..

I used to love snap bracelets.. I'm not sure if I ever even owned one though. xd.png