TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

OHMAHGODAFGHJ SO PRETTY MUST GET NOOOOOOWW.

Just saw the adult dragons, my first reaction:

"OH. MY. GOD! So amazing!"

laugh.gif Funny I remembered the flaming ones but somehowe now they made so much bigger impression. Must catch more! I almost feel like kicking out my red egg, fourth red on my scroll and I was struggling to get it for so long... Decisions decisions.

I'm going to read about them now.

Wait, where are people seeing the adults and stuff? I've been looking through the completed requests section and the suggestions but I haven't seen either the "flamingo" or the "ridgeback" dragons...

Wait, where are people seeing the adults and stuff? I've been looking through the completed requests section and the suggestions but I haven't seen either the "flamingo" or the "ridgeback" dragons...

First post of this thread. wink.gif

First post of this thread. wink.gif

*facepalm* Wow. My bad, I went all the way to dragcave wiki (not like that's very far...) to look it up xd.png

Beautiful sprites! AWESOME job! Thank you spriters and TJ

lol ok scroll locked and waiting

kicks eggs and says "Hatch"

Wow, awesome adults. LOVING the Flamingo Wyverns.

OMG

The Flamingo male.

I love it.

Edit: Who else can see them doing some serious damage with that crested snout?

That's the entire point of it >D These guys need thick heads...

Males can be vicious beasts when fighting over mates. Females also fight over nest grounds at times. But they'd also headbutt to show affection. (And because the image of an s1 flamingo hatchling heabutting its caretaker in the leg is adorable. Adults might just knock you over tongue.gif)

Ahh. They're just as beautiful as I had imagined.

The Flamingos are of course my favorite. I adore flamingos, and these dragons capture their spirit perfectly.

OMG ... Flamingo Wyvern ... blink.gif *faints*

Edited by alci

OMG I love the purple ridgeback female laugh.gif <33 *start's collecting and influencing purple ridgeback-eggs*

Wow. The Flamingo is so gorgeous. A little bit evil-ish because when I think of flamingo, I often think about funny or soft things due to their pink colors. But wow, seriously, Evil Pink Flamingo Wyvern is so super. It's like watching that bloody, horror movie about Valentine (My Bloody Valentine). Great job. xd.pngxd.png

Wow. The Flamingo is so gorgeous. A little bit evil-ish because when I think of flamingo, I often think about funny or soft things due to their pink colors. But wow, seriously, Evil Pink Flamingo Wyvern is so super. It's like watching that bloody, horror movie about Valentine (My Bloody Valentine). Great job. xd.pngxd.png

Flamingos: Will eat your very soul. And look adorable while doing so.

Yay for evil pink dragons!

The Flamingos are FIERCE. biggrin.gif And the female Ridgewings win every possible award at elegance. And the colouring of the adult males! biggrin.gif

BEST RELEASES EVER.

LOL @ Dr Paine!

But OMG!! All so pretty! These are great dragons, concept-wise and pretty-art-wise! Big thanks to the spriters.

And I think the tan ridgebacks are growing on me - although I still like the purple best! And the flamingos! Gah! *wants a second flamingo egg very badly*

All the colors are dazzling. Thank you for such beautiful dragons!