TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

there's absolutely no lag when there's no eggs in the cave, and I'm hunting in the AP. So honestly, I'm not complaining too much about the lack of eggs...but I wonder why that would be happening? On other release days, the entire darn site is laggy.

Tomorrow, the eggs will also be available?

The eggs are here to stay. They're permanent additions.

Awesome, new eggs! I was wondering if anything would happen on 10-10-10. biggrin.gif

Best of luck catching the eggs, everyone! And thanks TJ and spriters. :3

there's absolutely no lag when there's no eggs in the cave, and I'm hunting in the AP. So honestly, I'm not complaining too much about the lack of eggs...but I wonder why that would be happening? On other release days, the entire darn site is laggy.

Well, while eggs are being dropped, everyone is frantically refreshing the front page at the same time. That causes lag. When no eggs are dropping, everyone chills out a little and the lag goes away.

Or, alternatively, there's something wrong with the cave and the drops themselves are overwhelming it, causing it to lag.

But that's just me speculating...

sweet puddle eggs!

Any tips on when's the best time to catch them? I have a lot of homework that needs to get done today, so I can't be sitting at my computer all day...

My prediction was right!

I had a feeling it was going to happen today. ninja.gif

Finaly! I managed to beat the lagmonster and get a few eggs.

Really? That's amazing! I haven't seen any eggs for the past 35 minutes now sad.gif

where there any hints?

That Halloween was more than 55 days away from the last release, so something had to happen before Halloween. Plus, it's just like TJ to do something on a cool date.

His eggs still aren't hatching. D:<

Lag Monser on a wireless network is the worst thing you can imagine -.-, my cuz got the eggs and i didnt D: hes downstairs on his wired internet, and im up here with slow wireless

WHERE ARE THE EGGS I'M ASKING YOU

No, really. Nothing since the beginning of the hour. Or maybe I'm just unlucky?

Just caught a yellow egg from the AP. Who wants to bet that I'll end up with only that?

That Halloween was more than 55 days away from the last release, so something had to happen before Halloween. Plus, it's just like TJ to do something on a cool date.

His eggs still aren't hatching. D:<

I know. My Water Walker was at 3d19h when TJ's were at the same time and had a huge hole in it. Now, it hatched. TJ's? Still solid.

You're right, the eggs disappeared. But look at the AP. That must be why.

AP does nothing but hold eggs during releases, it doesn't block the cave.

I bred and dropped a Silver around 45 minutes ago, still no one's picked it up. The AP is that backed up.

Darn late to the party again. Ah well, guess that's the reason the cave was loading last night

Is it just my imagination, or is one of TJ's hot eggs doing something? I swear its image has a little bit of brighter red on it.

Is it just my imagination, or is one of TJ's hot eggs doing something? I swear its image has a little bit of brighter red on it.

One of them does have a red crack on the right side! x3