TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I hope that Halloween release will not be so laggy, or only few users will get a '10 Halloween Dragon.

And I forgot today was my brother's birthday xd.png(Until I heard a b-day song in TV)

Anyway... What a bad time for me to catch 2 cheese eggs and a CB stone-_-...

Plus it's sooo laggie T_T. Oh well... Gotta try anyway...

no kidding. I finally got a red stripe and a my first sliver. I had to drop a CB tan to get both eggs.

Hah, I just noticed that TJ has 10 velociraptors as his username. x3

I think it's weird that the eggs are ER, sick as always, and aren't hatching.

Stupid me slept 'till 2 PM this morning (or shall I say afternoon). Hahaha. I should've known something was gonna happen on a cool date like this! And perhaps if I had gotten my lazy butt out of bed earlier, I might've had some new eggs by now...

Oh well. Back to cave stalking. This lag is a nightmare, but I shan't give up! tongue.gif

Could've fooled me, the cave is being blocked by hot eggs that don't move for 20+ minutes (though that may be the lag...). The heavy/warm ones seems to go immediately when they do pop up.

Looooove the new eggs! Thanks TJ & artist(s). smile.gif It took me just about two hours to catch three eggs. I didn't get the slightly warm though.. aah well, there's always another chance. laugh.gif

If you're reading this TJ please try to fix the lag it's killing all of us.

I absolutely agree!

Awww... still no cracks? :<

I want to see hatchies. The more it takes them to hatch, the longer we have to wait to see adults. :<

I doubt that fixing the lag is just like flipping a switch, you guys...if it was so simple there wouldn't be lag in the first place.

That's it. I'm abandoning one of my PB water hatchies... NEED AWESOME STUFF FROM AP!!!! 8D

...But lag...

Yeah most of us know this but it would be nice if TJ could try and fix the lag.

I doubt that fixing the lag is just like flipping a switch, you guys...if it was so simple there wouldn't be lag in the first place.

We don't know what TJ can do, so... it never hurts to ask. wink.gif

Whaaat. And I just locked myself! :<

They look cool though. Can't recall them from the Completed list, pity...

Edited by RheaZen

Guys, stop complaining. The reason there is lag is there is about 700+ people all hitting f5

The server is freaking out. This is normal.

any can know a good dragon catcher i need help my net varry slow and my 5 month baby on my lab

Have the drops temporarily stopped? Nothing has appeared for the past ten minutes. (Or maybe everyone has been grabbing at just the right time so that whenever I refresh, everything's already gone).

They look cool though. Can't recall them from the Completed list, pity...

Mee too. I remember something about the yellow one but I'm not really sure.

Have the drops temporarily stopped? Nothing has appeared for the past ten minutes. (Or maybe everyone has been grabbing at just the right time so that whenever I refresh, everything's already gone).

The lag is prolly stalling them.