TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

despite all the lag I have managed to get 2 eggs for two different scrolls so I think I might be ready for halloween.

The more I think about it the more ridiculous this drop seems. It's way too soon after the Flamingo/Ridge drop, and way too close to halloween. Way to screw over the breed ratios even more

... wow. Just. Wow.

Actually, yeah...problems with lag have been going on for so long now, it does seem normal now! >.< I guess I should have said the lagmonster has made things a whole lot worse! The monster doesn't like these new eggs...he's trying to stop everyone from getting them! ohmy.gif

Really? This is normal haha

Fighting lag/hundreds of other players is what happens at new releases.

Nah, I've been here for years and never had trouble like this before. This is definitely the site lag causing major issues for a lot of people.

I'm not sure, I don't think doing a new release was a good idea before the lag issues had been cleared. Unless of course they can never be cleared and we just have to get used to a dead cave 70% of the time.

I think the lagmonster really likes me and lets me gets lots of egg for me and other people.

Finally managed to get two of each, good luck at catching. And the crack looks pretty indeed, it slightly reminds me of the Magma egg.

...I saw that and read 101010 as 42 >_>; *sigh*

Been reading too much binary...

Well, they do say there's only 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

*brick'd for really old joke*

Nah, I've been here for years and never had trouble like this before. This is definitely the site lag causing major issues for a lot of people.

I'm not sure, I don't think doing a new release was a good idea before the lag issues had been cleared. Unless of course they can never be cleared and we just have to get used to a dead cave 70% of the time.

Actually yes, releases have always gotten laggy. Do you remember valentines day? Not this year but 2009. It was laggy as hell.

Just a couple days ago when I was trying to snag eggs through the lag, I thought to myself, 'please, God, don't let a release happen until this mess is fixed' and here it comes! lol Ah well, I snagged 4 by some miracle, but didn't even know I had them until I got the 'too many eggs' message. I didn't realize I had even gotten 1 more egg, let alone got locked! ha ha

Edited by MedievalMystic

Agreeing with you TOTALLY !

Fighting little lags and, of course, the other users is normal, but NOT like this right now ... it's worse, really =/ .

It ruins the fun of the new release for me much ~sigh~ ..

Actually yes, releases have always gotten laggy. Do you remember valentines day? Not this year but 2009. It was laggy as hell.

I don't remember it being this bad. Maybe it was because I was on at a different time, I dunno. The cave is still having regular lag problems ATM, drop or not. That can't be denied.

I love the way the "hot" eggs hatch. It's very pretty.

I don't remember it being this bad. Maybe it was because I was on at a different time, I dunno. The cave is still having regular lag problems ATM, drop or not. That can't be denied.

Yes, I know. But TJ had tweaked something last night before the drop and the cave was loading lag free.

This is not a normal lag, new release or not ... the Cave was laggy even before the new release, but now it's really really bad =/ .

You clearly dont remember 2008 then, we used to have much more problems then this! Before TJ changed the server.

Yes, I know. But TJ had tweaked something last night before the drop and the cave was loading lag free.

Oh, I didn't notice that, if that's the case then, yeah, it could well be the realise. Sorry, I didn't know anything had been fixed with the current lag problem.