TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Every time I click an egg it says I can't view that page. Not, someone else got the egg, but that I can't view the page except directly or from within the site. Hello? I clicked on an egg from the front page.

Is this just lag? What is going on?

I usually can catch eggs on releases by refreshing and clicking a lot. This is the first time after so many attempts I have not even one.

It's the lag and the cave is derping.

I got 1 of each now but the pages when you click an egg won´t load anymore sad.gif

And I forgot today was my brother's birthday xd.png(Until I heard a b-day song in TV)

Anyway... What a bad time for me to catch 2 cheese eggs and a CB stone-_-...

Plus it's sooo laggie T_T. Oh well... Gotta try anyway...

Finally got the hot egg...(and a bunch of "too many eggs" messages...so me is taking a break now...)...one person less to hunt the cave...

Edited by icare4u

I think the slighty warm eggs are a bit rarer, I got 3 of the black eggs already pretty easily. I'll be able to nab one more egg later today.

Is it just me, or are the warm and heavy eggs slightly rarer than the hot ones?

I think it's just you. I got mine ~1.5 hours after the release, and they seemed to be dropping with the same frequency.

....I think "10" refers to the 10 minutes the site takes to inform me that "Someone else has already taken this egg." >_> I did manage to get a heavy egg earlier, so I'm not that badly off, but I'd like to catch the black, hot one too and I just can't, THE CAVE IS TOO FREAKING SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

....I think "10" refers to the 10 minutes the site takes to inform me that "Someone else has already taken this egg." >_> I did manage to get a heavy egg earlier, so I'm not that badly off, but I'd like to catch the black, hot one too and I just can't, THE CAVE IS TOO FREAKING SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

More like the 10 minutes it takes the site to do anything. XD

More like the 10 minutes it takes the site to do anything. xd.png

Lol, true! *kicks cave*

You know, I'd rather have had the lag fixed than a new release. Srsly.

I'm waiting that an hatchie grows so I can take a yellow one (I have the black yet). Hoping that the cave will not be so laggy at that time.

I just saw a magi. D8

Does that mean other eggs will start dropping soon? *hopes not*

So I finally managed a hot egg. It has never taken me so long to get a new release egg... But it shouldn't surprise me, with all this lag.

Tomorrow I'll hunt for the heavy one, hopefully there will be less lag then.

Every ten minutes, it stops lagging and I click another egg. It takes it TEN MINUTES to figure out someone else has it. Just like the Flamingo/Ridgewing release. Will this happen every new release?

I have a fast computer/connection but with this lag all I'm seeing is a white screen.

When the main cave does appear and I refresh/click on eggs, neither the "get dragon" page or the "sorry this egg has already been taken" page loads... the "waiting for http://dragcave.net/get/XXXX" progress bar freezes halfway.

Guess I'll come back this afternoon to see if this has been resolved.

Crazy town. Definitely not a hunt without the lag I guess. Took me over 2 hours to get one of each. I wonder if it's possible to have a amount of attempts noted and once people have reached a certain number (average taken from usual new releases) they'll be able to get new release eggs. If there are people tied just do a random drop. That way it make it slightly more fair to people who have slow connections, maybe I'm just making gibberish though. Have no idea how some people got 4...best of luck to everyone still trying!

Edited by mogg

[insert complaining about lag here]

[insert whining about not having any of the new eggs here]

...Aaaaannd that just about sums up my life right now. T_T

Wantwantwantwantwantwantwant...