sailing101

Portal 2

So I've been playing Portal 2 over the weekend and this morning I beat the second test involving the blue swirling lifting light thingy, where you found out why neither Glados or Wheatley can tell you how to do a test.

Without too much in the way of spoilers, roughly how far am I through the game? I know it's supposed to take about ten hours to complete but I spent a long time in one area due to sheer derpness.

You're pretty close. There are ten chapters, but I can't remember which one the gravity fields are.

Okay, so if I remember correctly this is Chapter 8, so I'm about 4/5 through.

Thanks smile.gif

You're pretty close. There are ten chapters, but I can't remember which one the gravity fields are.

Nine chapters.

I know it's supposed to take about ten hours to complete but I spent a long time in one area due to sheer derpness.

Wait wait wait wait what.

And the first game is supposed to take maybe two hours?

...censorkip.gif. I'm screwed if I ever play 2 then. It took me 8-9 hours to beat Portal because I kept dying. D|

I read in an interview somewhere that there was 10 hours of gameplay promised.

My first run through the original took me maybe, five hours? I played it for about an hour every day for five days straight.

I think you might be right Kjakings. I just checked another source (wikipedia) and they say each campaign (single & multiplayer) takes about six hours to complete.

I think I've gone over that already. Darn you room of Doom.

My first run of Portal 2 took about... somewhere between 8 and 10 hours. I'm not quite sure.

My first run of Portal 2 took about 4-5 hours. The only chambers that got me stuck were the conversion gel ones.

My first run took me anywhere between 2-3 days. :|

I kept derping and couldn't figure out anything. Because I am a derp.

I can beat the first game in a few hours, though.

I heard A LOT about GLaDOS and just had to look her up.

That was when i was introduced to Portal happy.gif

since i son't have the game system and don't really want to pay, i decided to watch the walkthrough on youtube and IT WAS HILARIOUS

I <3 SPACE CORE xd.png

Just had to pop in and say I freaking adore Portal. One of the wittiest and most intelligent things I've seen in a long time, and that's in any medium.

Really, anyone who says that video games can't be art aught to check these games out.

I heard A LOT about GLaDOS and just had to look her up.

That was when i was introduced to Portal happy.gif

since i son't have the game system and don't really want to pay, i decided to watch the walkthrough on youtube and IT WAS HILARIOUS

I <3 SPACE CORE  xd.png

You have a computer.

So you DO have the game system.

It's for PC, Mac, Xbox

And Portal 2 is also Available for play station.

And on another note, I fixed my fail where I had unbound all the control keys, so I can play again! happy.gif

Edited by sailing101

You have a computer.

So you DO have the game system.

It's for PC, Mac, Xbox

And Portal 2 is also Available for play station.

And on another note, I fixed my fail where I had unbound all the control keys, so I can play again! happy.gif

Not everyone's computer can run it though.

Not everyone's computer can run it though.

Like mine. I have a laptop, but it is no where near god enough to lay any decent games on. It just freezes all the damn time.

As much as I'd love to play some PC games on it, it just wouldn't work.

Never played both games, but I was sucked into watching a gameplay on YouTube. Kept me up for, like... 4 hours. |B

All I have to say is that GLaDOS is by far one of the most creative video game characters, ever. <3

The cake is a lie.

's'all I gotta say.

There really was a cake

I always hated the 'cake is a lie' in the end it wasn't

She told us the truth D: