Bear

Abortion

The only time a woman is a incubator is if she's a WILLING surrogate for another woman who would die if put threw a full term pregnancy, or for some other reason is unable to conience/ carry to term.

IF this censorkip.gif becomes president, and if I somehow end up pregnant (Asexual, only way that would happen is rape, which almost happened already to me once) I'd go right to the planned parenting clinic, with my thyroid issue (my body thinks it's a foreign invader and attacks it) I'd be pretty screwed if I was pregnant.

and if the doctor refused,

then there's marathon running and binge drinking. I am NOT passing on my *** genetics to a kid I don't even want in the first place. and I'm not tossing it into the so called adoption agency. because that would be cruel.

It's mother's day, so the picketers are out. They are holding signs that say, "Smile... your mother chose life!" I wanted to yell out my window, "AT LEAST SHE COULD MAKE THAT CHOICE!"

Choices. It's all about choices. A significant number of women (30% I think...can't find the statistic I'm paraphrasing) who have abortions are actually anti-abortion. When asked why they got an abortion themselves, they will say that their situation is 'different' that they weren't being '****s,' that it wasn't their fault. Some of them refuse to sit in the waiting room with the other women, some scream '****s' or '*censorkip.gifs' at the other women. A few tell the doctors who are performing the abortions on them that the doctors will go to hell for doing this.

Most of these women are not accompanied by a man. Nearly all are choosing the abortion themselves.

The brainwashing these women have endured must be terrific. :/

edit; haha, I hadn't noticed these automatic censors before. tongue.gif

Edited by Terahlyanwe

Choices. It's all about choices. A significant number of women (30% I think...can't find the statistic I'm paraphrasing) who have abortions are actually anti-abortion. When asked why they got an abortion themselves, they will say that their situation is 'different' that they weren't being '****s,' that it wasn't their fault. Some of them refuse to sit in the waiting room with the other women, some scream '****s' or '*censorkip.gifs' at the other women. A few tell the doctors who are performing the abortions on them that the doctors will go to hell for doing this.

Most of these women are not accompanied by a man. Nearly all are choosing the abortion themselves.

The brainwashing these women have endured must be terrific. :/

edit; haha, I hadn't noticed these automatic censors before. tongue.gif

LOL if they are doing that they probably would be tossed out to have the kid on there own to go somewhere else. that's just a no brainier they think its so horrible what the doctors and other women want and they voice that stuff out aggressively i think they would have the int. enough to send them away because of harrasing, its not like those woman would be paying those doc. in those places. smile.gif

Speaking of anti-choice people who have had abortions, this is always a jewel of a reading material:

http://mypage.direct.ca/w/writer/anti-tales.html

now those people should be denied their right to a abortion. maybe they could make that a law with those other rediculuse ones. dry.gif it seems they chose there side so they should have to stick with that side.

its always "O this only happens to me, why does this only happen to me? it never happens to anyone else and they never have a good reason why they need one. So why o why does it only happen to me?"

the doc. should remind those people they could just walk out the door and not have one. i insist they have a note about that at the front door too.

I tend to think that most pro-lifers are delusioned and/or hypocrites, however, forbidding them to get an abortion would sink you (general "you") to the same level as them.

Edited by lightbird

Sometimes I wonder if some anti-abortion people are just putting up a front, and if abortion ever really became illegal they'd be like "......crap."

How did abortion become legal if there are so many people against it? How can it now be threatened when before it had enough support to be legalized?

I tend to think that most pro-lifers are delusioned and/or hypocrites, however, forbidding them to get an abortion would sink you (general "you") to the same level as them.

mainly talking about to that one clinic alone send them out of state not get rid of their chance but maybe it would open their eyes to think. "What if abortion was banned? What if my behavior was a little rash?" ect. make them learn some humility for once if they have to put out a effort to go somewhere else to get one.

those poor doctors should not be forced to listen to there hypocritical rants, because if you ask me. a mad doctor could do damage to the woman if he is working on her and she is calling him/her a murder and all these things. that would only further the anti-abortion case.

Sometimes I wonder if some anti-abortion people are just putting up a front, and if abortion ever really became illegal they'd be like "......crap."

How did abortion become legal if there are so many people against it? How can it now be threatened when before it had enough support to be legalized?

Well, I did a project on RvW and read some interesting stuff. Back then, I don't think they ever thought about rape pregnancies and the fact that Roe already had several kids and was raising them on a low wadge and couldn't support another.

Now a days, people say and think things like "Well that's no excuse! If you can't care for it, that's your fault!"

Seriously I think that a lot of them have this exact thought in their head: "It'll be outlawed so whether you like it or not, you WILL give birth! Bwahahahahaha!!!!"

It's a rather scary thought..

My opinion is that I can't have an opinion because being a male, I can never get pregnant.

(In other words, pro choice)

My opinion is that I can't have an opinion because being a male, I can never get pregnant.

(In other words, pro choice)

Whatever the person wants to do. It's their kid, their choice.

I personally don't see it as killing off another human being (okay, yeah, throw bricks at me), but again, their choice.

Whatever the person wants to do. It's their kid, their choice.

I personally don't see it as killing off another human being (okay, yeah, throw bricks at me), but again, their choice.

don't worry not to many people here will throw bricks we understand. a fetus that is wanted is a baby one that is not its a parasite. unlike 'most' anti-abortion people we consider the happiness of both mother and child, if we can help it but if you can't care for it there is no good in making it suffer in a adoption system, it would make a diff. if those pro-'life' people would put their efforts into helping those that are alive now maybe people would consider it.

if people would open their eyes.

don't worry not to many people here will throw bricks we understand. a fetus that is wanted is a baby one that is not its a parasite. unlike 'most' anti-abortion people we consider the happiness of both mother and child, if we can help it but if you can't care for it there is no good in making it suffer in a adoption system, it would make a diff. if those pro-'life' people would put their efforts into helping those that are alive now maybe people would consider it.

if people would open their eyes.

No idea what you just said, but i'm assuming you were being sarcastic? I don't get your post at all, but okay then.

No, really, it is that person's choice. They live with the consequences, and that's that. There are no if's, but's, ect to this discussion. o.0

No. Most of us on here are overwhelmingly pro-choice, including xhunter. I don't believe any of that was sarcasm.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

No idea what you just said, but i'm assuming you were being sarcastic? I don't get your post at all, but okay then.

No, really, it is that person's choice. They live with the consequences, and that's that. There are no if's, but's, ect to this discussion. o.0

How did you read it that way? blink.gif She's not being sarcastic. The point was that we're not going to throw bricks because we agree with you. We're concerned with both mother and fetus, not just the fetus. (And making a woman give birth to an unwanted child and then pitching into a woefully inadequate and broken adoption system to languish is far worse than just letting that woman abort the unwanted fetus.)

The vast majority of us here are pretty strongly pro-choice.

Edited by LascielsShadow

http://www.thefrisky.com/2012-05-23/woman-...choice-t-shirt/

An unidentified reproductive rights activist was forced off her American Airlines flight because her pro-choice T-shirt was “offensive” to the crew.

What did this shirt say? It was the slogan popularized by Oklahoma State Senator Judy McIntyre earlier this year on a famous sign: “If I wanted the government in my womb, I’d censorkip.gif a senator.”

God, we're telling people what not to wear now? Seriously guys, it looks more and more that the Republicans are using Stalin's tactics, not the Democrats. Please stop this so that it doesn't spread to the rest of the world. Please.

http://www.thefrisky.com/2012-05-23/woman-...choice-t-shirt/

God, we're telling people what not to wear now? Seriously guys, it looks more and more that the Republicans are using Stalin's tactics, not the Democrats. Please stop this so that it doesn't spread to the rest of the world. Please.

Oh, ye gods and little fishes, WHAT. How in the name of...anything was removing that woman from her flight determined to be okay by AA? Was the plane going to crash because the shirt had that particular word on it? Did someone on the crew have a fainting spell because of the nasty "f-word"? IS AA suddenly going political? I mean, what the actual censorkip.gif? Have they removed other people for wearing political or religious shirts? Probably not.

Edited by LascielsShadow

I think it had less to do with abortion and more to do with the use of swear words. As far as I know, airlines are allowed to refuse service to people with offensive shirts that contain swear words. You also can't wear clothes that are too revealing.

I think a shirt like that is pretty tactless and is not helping the pro-choice movement at all. How is being an ass supposed to win people over? It's just going to convince more people that those who are pro-choice are heartless murdering heathens.

Edited by Syaoransbear

I've heard of misunderstandings about a clothing line abbreviated FCUK, so seeing an issue with the actual swear doesn't surprise me. What I am surprised about is that they didn't ask her to put on a jacket, or turn the shirt inside out or something.

When people choose to wear shirts with identifiable 'profanity' on them-- swears, gestures, etc.-- they should know what they might be getting into =P If the word was covered by a black censor bar or was made up of *@#$%! gibberish, it may have been able to slide by.

http://blog.nj.com/njv_editorial_page/2012..._campaign=ppact

Testimony from a Christian abortion doctor.

Q. Why did you change your outlook on abortion?

A. I wrestled with the morality of it. I grew up in the South and in fundamentalist Protestantism, I was taught that abortion is wrong.

Yet as I pursued my career as an OB/GYN, I saw the dilemmas that women found themselves in. And I could no longer weigh the life of a pre-viable or lethally flawed fetus equally with the life of the woman sitting before me.

In listening to a sermon by Dr. Martin Luther King, I came to a deeper understanding of my spirituality, which places a higher value on compassion. King said what made the good Samaritan “good” is that instead of focusing on would happen to him by stopping to help the traveler, he was more concerned about what would happen to the traveler if he didn’t stop to help.

I became more concerned about what would happen to these women if I, as an obstetrician, did not help them.

Q. Explain why limitations on abortion trouble you.

A. It forces women to take into account the sensibility of people who don’t have firsthand information about what the circumstances are in that woman’s life. It creates a duty and obligation for a woman to make her decision in a time frame acceptable to people other than herself. That time frame may or may not be realistic, and it fails to take into account the complexity of decision-making when it comes to abortion

Edited by ylangylang