Danniphantom

Star Wars: The Unknown Legends

Kalo grabbed jade from behind, pointing his blaster at her head. He looked at her. "Wait- JADE? Dammit!" He let her go and banged his fist against the wall, by all means looking like a child having a fit. "I'm sorry, I thought you were one of those damn trandoshian scum. Some sort of gang is freakin' hunting me! And-wait.... Why do you mask you're force abilities?"

Jade was surprised when she was suddenly grabbed from behind and had a blaster pointed at her head. When she heard the voice of Kalo she turned around to look at him. "It's okay," she said in reply and then listened to the rest of what he said. "Just in case the Sith are still hunting us Jedi especially the masters," she said in reply to his question. In reply to his exclamation she asked curiously, "Why is a gang hunting you?"

"Thats the thing! I have no idea!" ( This would totally be the time to say that the sith are paying the gang to kill Kalo, because he's in league with the jedi.) Kalo opened his mouth to say something else, but was cut off as a tranq dart pierced the meshcovering his neck, below the helmet. "ACK" he spurted out before he grabbed his blaster and shot randomly into an alley. a scream was heard, and a thump. Kalo plucked the dart from his neck. He turned to Jade. " Is.... is this real life?" He dropped the dart, and slghtly came into his senses. 'Ehehe... it'd take a....a.... a wampa sized dose of tranq to knock me......out." He said. "Let's go.... to the sandy...... plains..... tavern... The barthingummy knows me." Kalo started walking in the direction of the bar, almost falling of the huge platform aswell.

Khan glanced behind him as he heard a small commotion out side. Then what could have been a bounty hunter, especially by the red helmet and other armor he wore, came stumbling through the door. The pirate moved over to another part of the bar that was shadowed, not wanting to be caught for a reward. Half the bounty hunters in the galaxy knew who he were after the price on his head. Then he sipped some of his drink again, continuing to watch the bounty hunter out of the corner of his eye. He seemed...drunk, or stunned one.

"That's the thing! I have no idea!" (This would totally be the time to say that the Sith are paying the gang to kill Kalo, because he's in league with the Jedi.) Kalo opened his mouth to say something else, but was cut off as a tranq dart pierced the mesh covering his neck, below the helmet. "ACK" he spurted out before he grabbed his blaster and shot randomly into an alley. A scream was heard, and a thump. Kalo plucked the dart from his neck. He turned to Jade. " Is.... is this real life?" He dropped the dart, and slightly came into his senses. 'Ehehe... it'd take a....a.... a wampa sized dose of tranq to knock me......out." He said. "Let's go.... to the sandy...... plains..... tavern... The barthingummy knows me." Kalo started walking in the direction of the bar, almost falling of the huge platform as well.

Jade nodded and then said thoughtfully, "Maybe the Sith are paying the gang to kill you since you're in league with us." She watched a tranquilizer dart come flying out of a nearby alley and hit his neck a few minutes later. She then heard the scream and thump afterward after he had shot randomly into the alley and probably shoot whoever had hot the tranquilizer dart at him. She then nodded again in reply to what he said about a tavern and followed after him to it. She watched him almost fall and decided to help him by grabbing his arm gently and leading him to the tavern.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((biggrin.gif))

Kalo stumbled into the tavern guided by Jade. He sat down on a barstool and looked up and the bartender." I... I know yew! Yur.... uh..... That barthingum arencha?" Kalo banged his metallic fist on the table and shouted out for a round of ( what is it in space?)

((i don't know))

Jade rolled her eyes when she heard Kalo shouting and just ordered water. It was brought to her and she nodded her head in thanks to the bartender. As she sipped her drink, she looked around the tavern to see if there was a big amount of people there or not. She found that there wasn't a whole lot of people and figured that everyone else was doing chores at home. She then shrugged and turned her attention back to behind the counter and at all the drinks there.

((Ruby Bleals I think... or Coresian Ale))

Marcus sighed and reached into his jacket. "Fine," he said. "I couldn't figure it out anyway." He said handing the bag to the stalker. ~It's been three hours since I've seen my friend, and four hours since I've landed. He'll have the data figured out by the time I get back.~ He thought keeping his expression lost and confused.

((Corelian brandy maybe))

"And so you're just going to hand over whatever is so important to him? I hardly think that's fair, but you seem to have a handle on this situation." Eria replied as the person who'd lead her away handed over the item from his jacket. She was bristling a bit at just letting the Sith walk away like this, but the man next to her seemed to already have an idea of what to do and seemed to have no intention of fighting unless it came to it.

Rather than doing the natural thing and stepping forward to receive the object, Dark Star used Force Pull to bring it to him, keeping the safe distance between himself and the two Jedi. After a quick observation of the item, he took a last glance at the two before quickly leaving the area. That was too easy. Apparently, whatever it is that he was trying to figure out, he either already has or is going to soon. However, that doesn't bring a hault to my mission, just puts hinderances on it. Once he believed he was out of sight of the two, he quickened his pace. That's when an idea sprung to him. Punching in a series of numbers on his wrist unit, he paused for a brief moment before lunging outwards and grabbing a rope that appeared right where there needed to be one. His pilot looked down at him from the passenger bay and then went back to the seat. As soon as he was seated, they were already far above the atmosphere and jetting through lightspeed space. "Master, I've received the object and left the target alive. I'm already on my way back and ready to receive my next mission. If it makes you happy, I also left a tracking beacon on him and his partner. For Jedi Masters, it'll take about three or four days until the beacon becomes noticeable."

"That was too easy." Marcus said. "Come on, we need to burn our clothes." He said. He started to walk back to the hotel completely calm. He knew something, something that neither Eria or Dark Star knew. "My name is Marcus, by the way." He said.

Eria shrugged in reply to the requirement of burning her clothes. When Marcus introduced himself she nodded and proceeded to introduced herself saying, "My name is Eria. I'm going to suppose we have tracking devices on us now?" She followed him at the same pace he set, none to concerned with anything around them at the moment.

"Yes." He said walking towards the hotel from earlier. "We need new clothes." He added. "This isn't the first time I've dealt with one of them, they eventually become...predictable." He finished.

"And I just washed these ones..." Eria mused quietly. She followed him into the hotel he lead her to and finally asked, "So what have you done to make them come after you so often?" She was a interested in someone who seemed so low key yet had so much attention from the Sith.

"I'll tell you in a while." He said, he walked into the room and paid for two separate rooms and handed one of the keys to Eria. He looked her up and down quickly and started walking to a clothing store across the street.

"Good enough," Eria replied as she accepted the room key from Marcus. As he made his way across the way to the clothing store, she followed him inside, but immediately split away in search of a tailor inside. When she found one she removed her robes and asked if they could create a copy of the clothes she wore underneath. The tailor nodded in reply and eventually Eria was settled with a fresh set of clothes that she paid for before heading into a changing stall to switch into the new clothes. When she left, her old robes and clothes were in a large bag at her side. She stood out by the entrance to the store as she searched for Marcus in the Force.

((what's she's wearing now is the clothes in the picture I used for her.))

Marcus came out wearing user posted image. He stretched a bit glad that they made a nice fitting robe. "Now we need to burn these clothes then we can go to see a friend of mine and I'll tell you what the sith want with me." He said.

"Right, then let's get this over with," Eria replied, she reached up briefly and gently brushing her bangs out from in front of her eyes. She made her way into a nearby alleyway and tossed the bag containing her clothes down onto the ground. her lightsabers were at her hip, and all her minor valuables had been taken care of. "Toss your clothes with mine and then we can light'em up," she said quietly.

He nodded and threw his clothes on the ground. He took his lightsaber and burned the center of the clothes and they caught fire. He watched them burn for a moment or two before turning and starting to walk away. He sheathed his lightsaber, which was white as snow, and stretched a bit. Not many jedi have had white lightsabers and those who did were hand picked by the Grand Jedi Council here on Coruscant. Through the course of history only about ten Jedi have had white lightsabers, this number dating all the way back to when lightsabers were first created. White crystals were Ultra rare and many have tried, failed and paid for trying to synthesize one.

Eria nodded and followed after Marcus, now more curious then before given his silver-white lightsaber. She quietly reached down and gripped the handle of her own lightsaber, the blade of which was a bright silver-white just like his, yet was swirled with black and darkness, perhaps a bit like her own personality. While searching for crystals for her lightsaber, Eria had come across a crystal that resonated with her in the force. When she removed it from the formation though, it split into to pieces, both still resonating and lead to her building a pair of lightsabers, one for each crystal. "So who is this friend of yours that we're going to see?" she asked after they had walked for a little while. She was aware that she occasionally drew glances from the men they went by, but she disregarded them as she paid attention to Marcus's reply.

"Someone who can interpret data." He said. "I found an ancient computer and took the mother board. But when I handed the mother board over to the stalker I made sure that I took the hard drive out." He said.

Dark had his ship landed on one of the moons separate of where his master was located. He was leaning back in his chair and observing a small container which seemed to be empty at first. However, upon much closer investigation, the bottle held a tiny creature inside of it. He smiled and then looked at a book he had been studying on. "The fools. Now, let's see what happens from here." He crossed his arms and then looked at the pilot. "We'll be leaving shortly. Master doesn't want to keep waiting. I just wanted to see how they responded to the distraction."

"That's certainly interesting. What do you think is on that thing? Speculate if you don't know." Eria asked as Marcus led her along.