Danniphantom

Star Wars: The Unknown Legends

"Lost are we?" An elder jedi said walking up behind him. His skin was dark and his hair was white, he was bald and he had a goatee. user posted image

Edited by Danniphantom

((IKR!))

Lisa got up, and briskly headed off to the landing sector, she had heard that a flight was coming in, and she wanted to be there.

Acting on instinct, Kalo pulled his lethal blaster from it's holster and spun around, holding it centimeters away from the elder's face. "Oh. A jedi. How lucky I am." He said in his accented voice. "Yes, i am lost. I would ask your name?" He said in the politest manner he could achieve. His mandalorian accent and apperance often intimidated people. His kind were some of the most powerful and skilled war veterans in the galaxy, save the sith.

(( Ps, who is that guy?)) (( Careful of one-liners, Merryier hun. ))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((This isn't a literate rp so I don't mind one liners if you can't help it...))

((This is a random jedi character I made named Kendith Bindo. The picture is a picture of Jolee Bindo from Star Wars: KOTOR))

Kendith didn't flinch when the blaster was aimed at him. "My name is Kendith Bindo, I am one of the Masters of the council and the Archivist of the Enclave here on Dantooine." He said.

"Kalo. Mandalorian. Bounty hunter. Here to report a mission failed. The Sith got away, leaving me with a nasty saber wound. Its all right though; the Ithorians treated it." He stopped his report as he saw a woman a little younger than him, about 20 or 23. He was 25, so he Had a nice interest in women, but not enough to lead him away from revenge on the sith.

"Well failures are expected. How do we learn without failing every once and a while?" Kendith asked. He saw his gaze was on the girl. "I can lead you to wherever you want when you are ready." He said.

Jade heard a conversation near where she was but she tried not to give it any attention since she was meditating. She figured that she would find out what the conversation had been about later. For now, she stayed in the position she was in and concentrated on the force on the things around her.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Mandalorians don't accept failure. I suppose i'll have to deal with it, though." He looked at Kendith. " All i need is something to do, and i can cope."

"Well, sometimes the greatest victories come from the worst defeats." Kendith said. He handed Kalo a piece of paper. "This will lead you to wherever you wish to go." He said walking away.

"Oh, a piece of paper. I'll have loads of entertainment with this." He said jokingly. He walked away, and noticed a female jedi meditating. Kalo had always wondered if a jedi was oblivious to distractions when meditating. He poked her lightly, and cocked his helmeted head..

"Hey you there! In the helmet! State your business." A guard said walking towards him. He was wearing a sith uniform from the old republic nearly 9000 years ago. It was obvious by the fact that jedi were just walking past him that he was not a member of the sith.

Jade ignored the poke in her side and continued to meditate. She then heard the guard's voice but then pushed it away so that she could concentrate on meditating.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Kalo turned around, drawing his blaster. " You shouldn't sneak up on a mandalorian in a sith outfit. Next time you might receive a blaster wound to the head. Anyways, My buisness is none of you're concern." He stood up to his full height , almost a foot taller than the guard. He turned back to the Jedi. He almost had the inclination to whack her upside the head. He was bored, there was no denying it. (( Dragonpelt, can Jade wake up? It is not fun walking around doing nothign but interacting with random NPC's. ))

((Actually the guard is Aaron Flint, my main character besides Shantaar himself.))

((Jade is meditating, not sleeping; there is a difference tongue.gif...sure whatever; I'll have her stop meditating))

Jade stopped meditating a few minutes later and then stood up, stretching her back muscles and her leg muscles, which were a bit stiff from being in that position for awhile.

Jade looked over at the guy in the helmet that had said that and said, "Okay one I wasn't sleeping, I was meditating and two, who are you?" She then wondered if he was the one that poked her and asked, "Were you the one that poked me?"

Edited by Dragonpelt

"No." He said hastily. "I'm Kalo, Mandalorian and bounty hunter. Now i have two questions for you, One, what's your name, two, wanna hang out?"

"Hm I don't believe you but I'll go with it," Jade said in reply to his hastily said short statement. She then listened to the rest of what he said and said in reply to his questions, "To answer your first question my name's Jade, I'm also Mandalorian, and I'm a Jedi Master. To answer your second one, sure since I'm a bit bored."

"If everything's alright Master Jade I'll continue my patrol." Aaron said bowing and starting to walk away.

(( "starting" Is always a cry to be involved. xd.png ))

"Cool.Yeah. Cool." He rubbed his helmet. "What now? You're the jedi master, Dantooine must have some problems we can fix."

Jade looked over at Aaron and nodded before saying, "Yes everything's okay." She then watched him walk off before looking back at Kalo. "We could look for problems to fix sure but I haven't been in the city in awhile so I'm not really sure," she said in reply but led the way out of the enclave to go head towards the city.