Danniphantom

Star Wars: The Unknown Legends

"Yep," Jade said in reply as she looked over at him before looking ahead of him again. "I'm a bit young to be one but my training's done and I have all of my abilities so I guess that was enough to be one."

"It was more than just that." Jedi Master Marcus said leaning against a wall behind Jade.

Jade jumped a bit when she heard Marcus' words. "Jeez Marcus don't do that," she said when she turned around and glared at him. "You know that I hate it when you sneak up on me like that."

((oh and i guess the clothes that are in the pic is what she wears when she's not wearing her robes; I'll add that to the clothing part of the form))

Edited by SkySong278

((aw okay sad.gif; it was fun rping with you again pop happy.gif))

((i stay logged in to dc and put my comp in sleep mode))

((Good to see this got approved, I'll be applying soon cause I can't let a starwars rp pass me by. I won't be the most active due to college but I plan to join if that's ok))

((i don't have much college right now because of Thanksgiving coming up but i understand smile.gif; glad you'll be joining happy.gif))

((yep that it would smile.gif; how long has it been since we last rped with each other? hm i think this topic needs an ooc thread ninja.gif

edit: anywho to get on topic with the rp, all of our chars are on Dantooine right now just in case you were wondering))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Okay, there is one error I noticed with your 'rule' on posting. If this is semi-lit, there is a five sentence minimum requirement no matter what. Literate requires around two complete paragraphs, if I remember correctly.

Next thing I'd like to say is, I've been playing a lot of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and The Force Unleashed II. So, I'm in a phase where I have a Star Wars fandom. Simply, I'm joining.

Name - Known as Dark Star

Age - 19

Gender - Male

Race - Human

Class - Sith Stalker Elite

Cause - Bad

Rank - unknown

Personality: Dark Star is ruthless in a fight, but only does what needs to be done. Nothing more, nothing less.

Appearance: Dark Star (yes, I know it's Starkiller. I like the armor, though.

Clothing: Wears Sith robes over his armor on all occasions.

Armour: In the pic.

Weapons: Duel wields lightsabers.

Lightsaber Color: One is amber while the other is red.

Force Abilities:

- Force Lightning

- Force Push

- Force Grip

- Force Invisibility

- Force Jump

- Force Speed

- Destroy Mind

- Lightsaber Throw

Short History:

Dark Star was taken when he was rather young due to a rather strong pull in the Force. Despite his brutal and rigid training, he didn't grow up as corrupt as most of the others and even wavers at times when he thinks of his cause. Dark Star is a Dark Jedi that was trained secretly, away from the Sith Lord and most of his full capabilities are a mystery to those he meets.

Other: Dark Star was so prominent with the force, that even at a young age, he was skilled with duel wielding.

M'kay, I think that is it for now. I promise I'll edit in my remaining abilities in a minute, I just got to remember which ones I want. Thanks for your time.))

((Edit: Finished. Hope it gets approved.))

Edited by zakku_uchiha

((That is actually the appearance I use for my Elite team of sith assassins... I will let you use it if you change the class to Sith Stalker Elite, the sith stalkers in this thread don't really have names, just code names they go by, usually a letter and a number based on their squads... normally the Sith Stalkers (on this thread) are ruthless, they have no ability to be kind whatsoever. Black isn't a real lightsaber color, because lightsabers are made of plasma that emit light and heat black is not really an option, nor is any shad resembling black (such as grey or graphite). And also try to clean up the bio a bit by using spaces between the categories. Make it look as follows:

Name:

Race:

Class:

Cause:

Appearance:

Personality:

Weapons:

Armour:

History:

Lightsaber Color:

Force Abilities:

Other:

So edit your bio to meet the specified requirements and you'll be accepted...))

((thanks Danny about making the ooc thread happy.gif; i had Jade reply to Marcus's statement just in case you didn't see the post...here:

Jade jumped a bit when she heard Marcus's words. "Jeez Marcus don't do that," she said when she turned around and glared at him. "You know that I hate it when you sneak up on me like that."
)) Edited by Dragonpelt

((Yeah, I saw, I had to go shortly after you posted it though...))

Marcus chuckled and stood up straight. "Well then you should be more perceptive to your surroundings. Then maybe I won't be able to scare you so easily." He said.

((ah okay happy.gif; should we post at least five sentences like Zak said? that would prevent the mods from coming in and saying the same thing))

"Yeah maybe I should but my attention tends to stray at times," Jade said in reply with her arms crossed as she looked at him. Her body was now completely facing him instead of just her head. "Anyway want to come with us to the city?" she asked him but didn't move her arms from their current position. "We were going to look for problems that might need to be fixed." She figured that since he was there already, might as well ask him to go along.

((This isn't a literate rp, I don't mind one liners as long as you can help it. Usually when interacting with someone small posts will happen, when you're alone it's easier to post longer.))

"Sure, I have some errands to run anyway. Though there isn't much to see in the city. Seeing as Dantooine is really only riddled with small farming settlements and large political estates." He said.

((Accepted Zakku you can start anywhere.. Oh forgot to mention you can have three extra force powers from the following list because your a Sith Stalker Elite:

-Jump

-Push

-Pull

-Invisibility

-Seeing

-Choke

-Destroy Mind

-Dominate Mind

))

((Edited, but I'm keeping the black one, seeing as how its even in the wookieepedia. I was mainly searching for an alternate color, but when I saw that it was in the wookieepedia, I made up my mind. I'll even link you if you don't believe me.

Lightsaber Crystals

Look under the 'Known Color Crystals' section. The saber appeared in the show and in the game. If you don't like it still, I'll change it to amber, but that is my current choice. Don't mean to sound harsh, but I'm just defending my choice.

Also, semi-literate requires ATLEAST five sentences. If this is ILLITERATE, then it doesn't matter, but if it's semi-literate then you need five sentences.))

Edited by zakku_uchiha

((okay))

"Okay," Jade in reply before uncrossing her arms. "Oh and this is Kalo," she added as she introduced the bounty hunter to him. "He poked me while I was meditating in the enclave."

((forgot to ask, what year before or after BoY is this rp? Think I might have missed that))

((4000 Years ABY))

((Still I don't want black as a color because it's not really logical, if it were to be a black lightsaber that means it's emitting no light meaning it would be practically invisible, I think there are plenty of colors to use, why not use white instead of black?))

Edited by Danniphantom

((Double-posting is also against the RP rules. That's what the edit button is for.

Anyway, if a lightsaber is the persons own personal weapon that he spends the time to construct (says it on the wiki), then why does it matter what color it is? If you want me to be technical, it's actually a white blade with a black core, but overall it's a black lightsaber. I'll go change it, though, if you're going to make this much of a fuss about it.))

((Dude, don't rant rp rules, star wars and physics to me... I know what I am talking about and I don't want a black lightsaber, it will just upset me for I am an extremely logical person and a black lightsaber is impossible, despite what the WIKI says.))