Danniphantom

Star Wars: The Unknown Legends

((kk Sorrel, though I'm planning to interact with zakku right now. When I try the link it says direct linking is not allowed))

Eria had been reaching out as far as she could when she briefly touched someone else powerful. She frowned almost instantly as the presence diminished to near nothing. Though the presence was nearly gone, she still had a sense of where it was and immediately set out in search for it. She moved quietly through the area she had originally felt the presence, trying to locate the source.

A voice came on in Dark's helmet. "This isn't what your trained for. Scale the walls and hide below the docking bay. Quickly. There are no streets below for several hundred feet. Remain quiet keep your force hidden and wait for further instructions." Shantaar said.

---

Marcus looked back at Jade and smiled as they landed. "How was the flight?" He asked rhetorically opening the cockpit and getting out. He grabbed something from a compartment under the control panel. He hid it within his robes and hid his force abilities. He was wearing a civilian outfit with a jacket like he always does. Before getting out he took a second pair of civilian clothes out and handed them to Jade. "Put this on, hide your force and your lightsaber. Meet me at the Plains of Tatooine bar in 10 hours. You're free to do whatever until then." He said walking out and walking towards the city.

Dark was just about to make interaction with the Jedi Master when his own master began to speak to him through his headset. Obeying his master, he quickly hid the remaining amounts of his force abilities and took cover under the docking bay. Once he was sure that he was hidden, he opened up his channel and began questioning his task. "What is it you'll have me do, master?"

"You're going after a jedi named Marcus Flint. He has a computer like object with him. Be careful it's very old, over 3 million years old. I want you to take it and bring it back to me but don't kill him. He knows where it originated and if he goes back I want to be able to follow him." Shantaar said.

Eria had been nearing what she felt was the source of the force power when the fitful presence suddenly upped and disappeared completely. She frowned quickly in frustration quietly speaking to herself, "Fierfek, I was certain they was around here... and they wreaked of the dark side..." She was considered what was best for her to do now, considering how to follow the source of the presence. She moved off to a seat and quietly closed her eyes in meditation, feeling the ripples of the force. She wasn't looking for a source, rather she was looking for ripples being generated by a something without a force presence.

((Right sorry, um, I realize it's part of star wars but I want more creativity in your bio. So no Han Solo descendant.))

"Yes, my master. Would have me follow him or is there something else you wish me to do?" He then paused a moment as something felt odd and returned to consulting his master. "Someone is searching for me. I'll bid you well, master. I must... 'encourage' the light side." Another pause was left between them and he began to move forward, not allowing the searcher to get a lock on his position.

Eria had nearly locked onto the source of the ripples in the force when it's presence began to diminish even more, changing surprisingly towards the light side of the force. She immediately realized what that could mean and set off in a rush towards where she had sensed the person was. She arrived in a large concourse and immediately began scanning the people on the walkway below her for who she was looking for. She reached out with a telekinetic push and forced the doors shut at one end the instant she spotted what she was looking for, a man in Jedi robes that strangely did not emit a whisper of force power. She wasn't close enough to see his face, but she reached out with her presence in the force and pressed down on the man, he'd recognize what was happening if he was a Jedi or a Sith.

Dark Star watched as the doors in front of him were shut tight and let out a sigh of frustration. When he felt the person pressing down on him with their force, he responded with a similar manner and turned to face the person. Beforehand, he had removed the mask, revealing a young face that had been scarred from the years of training. He bowed towards the Jedi Master in a manner that represented respect towards similar ranks and then looked at her with his dark eyes. "Forgive me for ignoring your presence. I had matters to attend to. Is there something you wished of me to completely hault my objective?" The young sith had, by this time, completely altered his presence to where even if he released it it would resemble the lightside of the force. "Also, make it quick as my objective does not intend to wait on me."

Eria calmly approached the young man who had turned to face her. "A few things, young Jedi. For starters, what is your mission that is so important, but did not come before the council? and do you care to explain why just mere minutes ago there was a strong dark side presence, then no presence, and now yours?" she responded. It was a simple matter for her to advance like this, in a public area like this, the young man could hardly compromise himself by immediately fleeing. He seemed to be in a situation where he wished to remain completely unknown to most.

Marcus quickly walked through the crowd. He grabbed Dark and threw him away from Eria. He then grabbed Eria and ran at the doors pushing them open and running through. He ran quickly out of the docking bay and towards a hotel where they could hide. He laid tracks to the hotel but turned away before they reached it and went down several ally ways.

Dark became annoyed when his target had pushed past him. However, he quickly followed after them, keeping his presence hidden once more and made sure that any tracking was the tracking he was doing now. After reattaching his helmet, he soon came to a fork in the path. One led to an alley and the other to a hotel. After carefully analyzing the situation and thinking of all the possible routines, he went down the alley as his best conclusion. Afterall, he would have done something similar. However, instead of following a direct path, he made an overhead turn to where, if his judgement was correct, he would arrive just above his target. Now, though, he would have to deal with him and the Jedi Master.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

((danni that's a pretty big powerplay right there... I don't think you could just do that much...))

((Well, I didn't do much. Just pulled her away... it's laying out a path that they follow if you have no objection, if you do then you just rp that she broke free before they got far...))

((Ya, and thanks, I liked the ship too biggrin.gif Now for a lengthy post...))

A sleek and obviously fast ship landed in a small to-itself port on Coruscant, suspected to be where pirates turned in their smuggles to the persons that paid them. The side door and only entrance or exit on and of the spacecraft opened and a young man walked down the short ramp and onto the ground. He had dark brown hair and eyes the same color and wore a white shirt with a black jacket over it and a pair of black pants. Around his waist hung a brown leather belt and holster, and in the holster was a Blaster Pistol.

A cloaked person met him as he waited for a few moments and said, "You're almost late." huskily. "Hey, I'm not late and your stuff is fine, don't press your luck. I finished dodging a few security force ships because I didn't go through a check point, but they weren't fast enough for this girl's lightspeed, that's why I'm a little later than almost late," the man said in irritation. Then he added, "Get your stuff," and the cloaked creature nodded and walked past. "and pay me," the man added.

Suddenly the creature spun around and was holding a Blaster on him, then chuckled. "How about I turn you in, collect your reward, and don't pay you?" The pirate smiled, yes, a gun was on him and he smiled. Khan Segaro, wanted by numerous previous employers. "If I had a credit for every time I heard that. Fine, shoot me, but you're not going to get my ship open without me," he said and lifted his left hand to motion toward his ship. The hooded person's red eyes flicked to his hand and gave him just enough of a distraction and time to pull out his own Blaster with his other hand and shoot the gun out of the threatening person's. Now he was the one with a Blaster on him. "Credits."

Grumbling, the person that had hired him took a box out of his cloak before tossing it to him. He caught it with his left hand and reholstered his Blaster. "Now you can have your items," he said and entered his ship again to press a hidden button inside. A section under the ship lowered and opened to revile the things he had smuggled. Then the man re-exited his craft and looked at the person to make sure he wasn't still planning on firing at him, but instead waved his hand to signal some other persons that went over to and carried off the stuff. When the items were completely unloaded, the hidden compartment rose back into the ship and seemed no longer a compartment but just part of the ship.

The ship, or Ponderer, once again rose into the air as it's owner turned it's engine back on and left. Khan landed her again at a main spaceport of the rocky and magma planet before he shut her down once more and lowered its door. He stepped down from the ship to the ground and started walking, stopping in front of a place where many ruffians like him went, and were hired. He entered the place and looked around to see if anyone he knew that would like to kill him were inside, but he didn't think there was and went over to the bar counter.

((Since your three seem busy already and Eria doesn't really need to be interacted with, I'll just let Khan take a break for a while))

Edited by i_luv_animalz

((just to confirm, Marcus took Eria with him?))

Eria had been about to receive her reply from the young man before her when someone shoved him away. In an instant the man had forced open the doors she had clamped shut and grabbed her hand, pulling her from the room before leaving the spaceport. He seemed to have been making his way towards a hotel, but he turned away at the last moment and lead her down a series of tight ally ways before stopping. She would have pulled away from the man or simply prevented him from running with her had it not been for the way he shown with the light side of the force. After they finally came to a stop, she spoke quietly asking, "May I ask who you are? I would like to know if you understand how deep of a situation you just dragged yourself into as well." her voice was calm and pleasant, not a trace of condescension or rudeness to be found as she spoke to him.

"Do you know how deep of a situation you got yourself into?" He asked. "You leap without looking, you where the robes of a Master but your attitude is that of a knight. That man is one of the most dangerous you could've ever started to nag. He is a Sith Stalker and will stop at nothing to reach his goal. Most who stand in the way of that goal die. You must know to asses a situation not only by feeling the force around you, but looking and determining whether or not the situation is safe enough to go in alone." He paused quickly. "It's not safe here we need to keep moving." He said turning to walk down another Ally.

Eros shrugged as she replied following after her compatriot. "While I didn't know jut who he was, I was certainly aware of what he was. His presence for all his camoflague still is lightly stained with blood and the dark side. Also he seemed to be making an effort not to attract attention to himself which makes sense given his identity." she replied. Her answer was well thought out and proved she had considered the situation far more than the young man infront of her probably thought she had initially. She walked a little further before asking, "Are you against introducing yourself by the way? My name is Eria."

A voice came on in Dark's helmet. "This isn't what your trained for. Scale the walls and hide below the docking bay. Quickly. There are no streets below for several hundred feet. Remain quiet keep your force hidden and wait for further instructions." Shantaar said.

---

Marcus looked back at Jade and smiled as they landed. "How was the flight?" He asked rhetorically opening the cockpit and getting out. He grabbed something from a compartment under the control panel. He hid it within his robes and hid his force abilities. He was wearing a civilian outfit with a jacket like he always does. Before getting out he took a second pair of civilian clothes out and handed them to Jade. "Put this on, hide your force and your lightsaber. Meet me at the Plains of Tatooine Bar in 10 hours. You're free to do whatever until then." He said walking out and walking towards the city.

"Memorable," Jade said in reply and then looked at the clothes that he held out for her. She sighed and nodded about meeting him at the bar in 10 hours before he left the ship. She stayed where she was as she closed her eyes, concentrated, and then put some sort of shield over her abilities. She then made sure that her lightsaber wasn't visible before changing into the clothes that Flint had given to her. After she did that, she left the ship and then walked around Coruscant.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Dark had been right with his conclusion. However, his target seemed to know a lot about him already and made his cover that much more useless. Despite that fact, he decided to remain in his Jedi clothing and dropped down in the way of the two. "Well, seeing as how my cover was short lived, I guess that means so is the stealth portion. Leaves me with my favorite part, the fighting and the killing. Although, I'll be willing to let you go on one condition. That is, if you give me that package your hiding in your clothes." The young sith was not ill-experienced. He left distance just shy of perfect to respond for. If he ran, Dark would be able to respond to it quickly. If he charged, he'd be able to respond to it. After contemplating the matter, Dark decided to release his hold on the dark energy inside of him and let the sheer amount of tainted force leak out. "The latter of the two options would please my master. However, the former would please me just as well. It'll just make my task that much more difficult in the long run, though."