Danniphantom

Star Wars: The Unknown Legends

Eria gave Marcus a smile and thanks as he helped her strap into the Steel. As they took off, she lazily watched the city shrink away below them. She leaned her head back and gently closed her eyes as she began to focus to force within herself and entered a meditation state.

((we want to time skip for our characters?))

Edited by jaina

Marcus smiled and took off at full speed pulling away from the port. He traveled straight for a few seconds before turning 91 degrees upright and taking off into space. Once again he laughed all the way as he felt the G-Forces on him he looked back as soon as they were in space and smiled. "How's that for flying." He said. He hit the button to go into hyperspace and they blasted off towards their destination.

Jade's head was pushed back against her seat as the g-forces took hold. When they were in space she said in reply to his statement, "Crazy but quick." She then looked out her window again when they went into hyperspace and watched the stars fly by. She wondered what planet on the outer rim they were going to be going to but then she figured that she would find out soon. She sighed before closing her eyes to take a small nap.

Dark nodded as his tracker came to life as his targets began moving. Motioning to his driver, he quickly prepped the ship for flight and then fastened himself in. The ship jolted to life in a matter of seconds and was already flying through the moon's atmosphere until they were in deep orbit. After a few coordinates were punched in, the ship made a jolt as it forced itself into hyperspace. Good job my pets. You have done your job wonderfully. He smiled underneath his helmet as the anticipation grew.

Dark nodded as his tracker came to life as his targets began moving. Motioning to his driver, he quickly prepped the ship for flight and then fastened himself in. The ship jolted to life in a matter of seconds and was already flying through the moon's atmosphere until they were in deep orbit. After a few coordinates were punched in, the ship made a jolt as it forced itself into hyperspace. Good job my pets. You have done your job wonderfully. He smiled underneath his helmet as the anticipation grew.

((How is he still tracking them? They burned their clothes and they would see it if it was on their skin, and they would feel it burrowed itself under...))

((-.- I want to know, because saying "Not Telling yet" is like saying "Some powerplaying method that I don't want you to know about until I've already done it"... remember Shantaar only said to take what Marcus had, not track it, I have my own plot for this and I don't want it screwed up with them having to deal with someone as overpowered as Dark Star is... I don't like a whole lot of head on fighting because I have a tendency to go over the top with making my characters over powered. I have some work to do with it but for now I want this plot to remain untouched, maybe when they find a later computer but this one is too delicate to really have any outside additions making me have to rethink a major part of it. Sorry you can be involved somehow I just don't know how.))

((Besides all that you have a crystal to look for!))

Edited by Danniphantom

Eria woke from her meditation to be greeted by the sight of the hyperspace lines unwinding into normal stars. What she saw next though shocked and very nearly frightened her, a very, very massive spherical object that left a definite impression in the force.

((I'm not telling because you'll have your guy find it either automatically or really soon. It's not powerplaying, I just don't want my own idea ruined. As for your plot, I'm not changing anything other than the fact that I'll probably show up and there will be a fight. Whether or not you still gain access to your computer thing or not won't change. I'm just adding a fight, plus the main fight is going to be between me and jaina ((probably)) anyway. You know, the whole "I'll stay, you go" thing?))

((I made Marcus know about the tracker because I don't want him to be tracked, I don't want Shantaar to know about the computers yet and I don't want the Sith to know yet. You have a crystal to look for! And Jaina and I have a plot for her character anyway. I don't intend on this plot of finding the computers being very violent, rather a race with occasional minor fights with NORMAL dark jedi, so if you want to be a part of this then you should make a dark or light Jedi that's not overpowered to the point that it's almost unfair, granted I let you have an overpowered character.))

"Where are you going?" Shantaar's voice asked in Dark's helmet.

---

An alarm went off in the ship as there were massive magnetic field fluctuations. "Hold on tightly." He said trying to maneuver through them. Gravity on the ship changed constantly from almost crushing to none at all. When they were through Marcus sighed and prepared for their landing.

Edited by Danniphantom

((Yes, but I wasn't going to start looking for it yet. However, I'll go ahead and end this before we get into another argument. Although, the tracking method will remain until I advise jaina that she can find it.))

Dark sighed as he heard his master's voice in his helmet. He let out an irritated grunt as he had the pilot pull the ship out of hyperspeed and stop it so he could explain. "I thought I'd do you the favor of following them to see where they were going and then eliminate them soon afterwards." He looked out the windows at the deep dark abyss of stars and planets before turning to the pilot and motioning for her to bring the ship back. "I have the item you requested and am bringing it back, but if you allow me I'll follow them and dispose of them for you, my master."

"I told you I wanted them alive. If I wanted you to track them and follow you I would've. Remember you are trained for black ops. Not things that I could send a trainee soldier to do. Besides I need you to look for something."

Jade woke up from her nap and nodded, holding on tight to her armrests as they went through a rough spot after coming out of hyperspace. When they were through the spot, she sighed in relief and then looked out the window again as Flint prepared to land. She figured that they were at their location but wouldn't know exactly where they were until he or Eria or both told her. She wasn't sure that she had been to this particular place on outer rim but she wouldn't think about that now. She continued to look at the scenery as she made her force abilities not be hidden anymore. She would change into her Jedi robes soon after they landed.

Khan had gotten a customer some time later who wanted to be taken to another section in the galaxy. He nodded after he agreed on the price, receiving payment before he took the man to his spacecraft and firing it up. It soon hovered into the air before darting out of the space port and exiting the planet's atmosphere.

Stars dotted the large galaxy as he eased along before preparing to make a jump to lightspeed. The engine flared and the Ponderer speed forward faster than most ships that existed, swirling through space while Khan hardly drove.

"It would seem we're here," Eria said quietly. She gave a quick look to Jade as the woman began to shine in the force, showing she was quite clearly force sensitive. Ignoring it though, she unbelted herself from her seat and left the ship once they'd landed. The inside of the massive sphere held breathable atmosphere and the room they had landed in seemed to stretch on into the distance.

((zakku with the plot plan, you wouldn't want to attack my character for your own sake))

He helped them out and opened the cockpit. He jumped out and looked around. It was just as he remembered only it was starting to fall apart. "Let me explain this place to you." He said turning to Jade. He began to tell the story of his belief on what this place was. (If you didn't already read back.)

Jade nodded her thanks at Flint as he helped her up and then followed him down the gangplank. When she was at the bottom, she listened to all that he said about what this place was with interest. When he was done she said, "Ah okay I get it. I'm just going to get dressed into my Jedi robes again before we walk around but it'll only take a minute." She then went back into the ship, retrieved her robes, went to the back, undressed out of the civilian clothes, got dressed into the robes, and then put the other clothes in a pile before walking out of the ship again.

((Ok now we need a post order so it will be:

Pelty

Jaina

Me

))

((It thought Kalo left... it makes it easier that way without having to godmode him to follow us...))

Marcus nodded and turned around when he heard Jade. "Jade this is Eria, Eria, Jade." He said introducing them. "Get ready to leave. We have someplace to be in the outer rim." He said.

(( Rude. Read the posts better,dude. I'm off at regular intervals.on at about 6:ooAm-7. off until about 330. DOn't just completely count me out because i'm not currwntly on. Recap? If everybody just keeps planet jumpign while im offline, im outta here.

))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

"How far is it to this hub you found, Marcus? Eria asked. She was busy extending her awareness into the machinery, noticing how empty it all was despite the impression the place had in the force. She waited patiently for Marcus to give them directions.

((DP danni and I have something cooked up so when stuff happens don't fight the circumstances too much))

((Your not even with them so the post order doesn't apply to you. You should understand a posting order before you get upset. A post order is to keep order when there are more than 2 people roleplaying together, it's not for the entire thread and it's not excluding anybody, if needed the post order gets modified to allow changes in more people coming. If you want to join then go ahead.))

"It's in the center, I was here for several days and I prepared for this journey as well, so we're going to be doing a lot of hiking." He said. There was a rumble as another piece of the hull shook violently and was blasted off, starting an orbit around the center of gravity. "It will be a three day hike into the center of the computer, don't touch any of the circuitry or this plan might not work. We have to keep moving and only stop when we are absolutely exhausted if we want to make it in the three days." He said.

Edited by Danniphantom

((Your not even with them so the post order doesn't apply to you. You should understand a posting order before you get upset. A post order is to keep order when there are more than 2 people roleplaying together, it's not for the entire thread and it's not excluding anybody, if needed the post order gets modified to allow changes in more people coming. If you want to join then go ahead.))

(( Actually i WAS with them, but you completely ignored my post and continued on with your conversation, and apparently flew off to some unknown thingummy, but i'm not going to argue with this. I just want to be involved. I realize you have something ready, but i just want to tag along. Kalo has no involvement whatsoever so far. Now, recap please? Ps. it wasn't about the post oreder, i'm just ticked that you guys run away everythime i'm offline. ))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((our characters are at a super old computer after being taken there by Marcus and they are now exploring it, and penguin you didn't really interact to be honest you sort of commented but didn't really involve yourself. Yes we did ignore you though and I'm sorry ))

Edited by jaina