Danniphantom

Star Wars: The Unknown Legends

good rp, I love the detail you put into your list of force powers, you might link to wookiepedia's page on force powers so people can read more about them if they aren't star wars fans like me and don't know what some like verge's "making one's self small" is. Please don't let this die, I foolishly let mine die after it waited for over six months.

Trust me, I'm not about to let this die, I will harass the approvers if I have to in order to get this approved. I'll even remake it, have this one locked and just remake it if I have to... but it hasn't come to that yet so...

If you harass people, you will have to suffer the consequences.

I will be around later today to look it over.

Harass meaning bug them to approve them, send them pms and such. I've been waiting almost 3 months to get this approved when I used to only have to wait 3 days to a week.

Name- Kalo

Age-29

Gender-Male

Race- Mandalorian

Class- Bounty hunter

Cause- Credits. (xd.png)

Personality:His personality is incomprehensible to most people he meets.

Appearance: user posted image In his armor, without his armor he is tall, about 6'5, with dirty blonde hair and red eyes.

Weapons: A heavy pulse repeater, and two lethal blasters.

Short History: He once captured a sith and killed him, stealing his red lightsaber. He did this when he was 15. It was his adult ritual, but soon after, his whole clan was massacred by sith. He has become almost heartless.

Other:Has a soft spot for women ad innocents.

Name- Lisa Mae

Age- 21

Gender- Female

Race- Mandalorian

Class- Jedi

Cause- Good

Rank- Master

Personality: She is kind a caring, but isn't afraid to be on the front line of battle

Appearance: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs30/300W/i/200...he_forsaken.jpg

Clothing: see above in picture

Armour: she's a jedi, see above in picture

Lightsaber Color: green

Force Powers: Force...

-leap

-light

-orb

-projection

-travel

Short History: Her parents were both jedi, and they had her tested at an early age, she was in the jedi academy by 6 and her parents insisted that she should stay there until she was apprenticed, ,she got appreanticed, but found that her mother and father had gone missing, she graduted with full marks, and is now a jedi master, she often wishes to go looking for her parents, but decides to stay with the aacademy every time.

Other: n/a

Edited by Merryier12

((Both accepted though what are Lisa's force powers?... Penguin you can start anywhere, Merriyier you can start anywhere, but the best place is probably the Jedi enclave on Dantooine...))

Edited by Danniphantom

Name- Jade Moonsword

Age- 23

Gender- female

Race- Mandalorian

Class- Jedi

Cause- good

Rank- Master

Personality: kind, caring, can be a bit short-tempered, and a bit shy. She's not afraid to fight either.

Appearance: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff301/a...t/AnimeJedi.jpg

Clothing: she wears Jedi robes but when she's not wearing those, the clothes in the pic is what she wears.

Armour: doesn't have any

Weapons: her lightsaber

Lightsaber Color: purple

Force abilities:

- Force Lightning

- Force Illusion

- Force Jump

- Telepathy

- Animal Friendship

Short History: Her mom was a Jedi and her dad was a regular civilian but they died shortly after she was made a master. They had her go to the Jedi Academy of Yavin 4 when she was 10 when she started to do illusions and she decided to stay when she found out that they could help her develop other abilities. Now 23 and a master, she does jobs that come her way and help find new recruits for the academy.

Other: n/a

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Ok, accepted... you can start anywhere though the Jedi enclave on Dantooine is best, that's where my good characters are... I have to do HW then I'll be on to rp.))

(( I forgot to mention, Kalo is leaning towards the side of the jedi currently. he is coming back from a mission. ))

Kalo flipped the switch in frustration. Itw as the first time he had failed a mission. He was now coming back to report to the jedi. As the landing gear stretched out painfully slowly, he unhooked his seatbelt. There was a (Kathunk) as the ship landed. Kalo punched in the door code a little harder than nessecary, and waked down the landing "gangplank". He looked around Dantooine. The lush, green grasslands reminded him of the plains of Dxun, his home planet. He reminded himself what it looked like now. Rubble. STraght rubble, piled up over the dead bodies of many a brave mandalorian. Kalo pushed the image aside and walked into the enclave, confused at the maze of pathways all looking the same.

(( FIrst post. OH YEAH! )) (( DOn't expect all of them to be this long. >.> ))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((okay thanks happy.gif))

Jade was in the Jedi enclave on Dantooine, walking around to see what all was there. She wasn't bored, not really but she needed something to do and walking around a bit would help her get rid of some of her boredom. She came across a small clearing and decided to meditate so she sat down in Indian style, closed her eyes, and meditated. It's been awhile since she last did that so she wanted to do it now.

Lisa was walking around the Jedi enclave on Dantooine while thinking about her parents. Thoughtfully she wandered about, not paying any attention to where she really was. Sitting down on a random bench, she fell into a sort of meditation, only she wasn't really meditataing.