Darth Krande

Biomes appearing when egg was taken

I know most users use Ctrl + click when they reach out for an egg (may it be in the cave or at the AP) but not everyone and not all the time, and I think it wouldn't be hard to code.

What I want is simple: when I get the "Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else." message, it would be nice to have the biomes' (and maybe the AP's) link above the message, just like when you're in one biome and you have the opportunity to click and go to another.

Do you think it would be possible?

If I don't command+click, I usually just go back and refresh. x3 However, with the cave now split up so people can't just click the cave button to get back where they were, this isn't a bad idea. :3

I... didn't know about the Ctrl-click thing. O.O Wow. Okay, now I know. Ahah. xd.png

And yes, I very much like the idea of a button linking back to the page you just tried to grab an egg from. Obviously, there's at least a few of us who didn't/don't know about the Ctrl-click trick. wink.gif

Edited by elynne

It would be nice to have, but can't you just use the back-page button?

also, to click to a new tab you can click with the scroll wheel too.

wait, CTRL+click? O_o

Anyway, links to get back to the biomes from that page would be nice

Yes, CTRL+click. Or try SHIFT+click for opening the link in another window.

I know how to ctrl+click, but I don't, because it is much faster for me to hit a single click with the mouse than to think, "Oh, I need to hit ctrl too." That said, I usually just hit the back buttone, but I can't imagine this hurting anything.

I'd go for this. Control-clicking can get messy fast with a lot of tabs, and frankly, hitting the link to go back is a much faster way to get there than back-page and refresh.

Control click often wastes precious time ;c so buttons would be useful

OP is on my wave-length. We DIRELY need direct links to the Biomes on the "Get Egg" page where it says "Sorry." way too often smile.gif

Before the Biomes existed, it didn't matter because there was no place else to go from the Cave page. Now, it takes 1 - 2 extra seconds to get back to where you were. That's a huge difference when you are hunting new eggs.

I'm not sure if all of them do this, but my mouse wheel serves the same function as Ctrl + Click. wink.gif

I do support this idea though. smile.gif

I... didn't know about the Ctrl-click thing. O.O Wow. Okay, now I know. Ahah. xd.png

And yes, I very much like the idea of a button linking back to the page you just tried to grab an egg from. Obviously, there's at least a few of us who didn't/don't know about the Ctrl-click trick. wink.gif

*didn't know either, thinks using it would be a pain*

I like this idea a lot.

I definitely back this idea. It'd be simple and non-invasive, just like it is on all the other biome pages. Sure, there are other methods of hunting but those require the use of refresh, and if it's a fast paced biome (such as new releases) that extra refresh is going to put you behind.

Ctrl+click to go back?! thats so cool and saves alotta time.... hashah i guess you DO learn something new everyday.. (besides things from school that is.. hahaha smile.gif great idea

I'd love this. It gets very annoying and it can be very slow loading when trying to hunt for new eggs. I have no idea how many times I had to wait for the page to load just to try to get back to the front page to get to Alpine for the new release and missed the rest of the drop. I liked the way it use to be with the old cave.

This is A+ idea. I didnt realize about the clicky secret to help and I will use that in the meantime, but that would make life sooo much easier. Especially if you connection isn't quite as fast as others. So you can still be in the game and not wait 45 seconds to figure out if you hit the back arrow and then find out you hit it too many times and now you gotta go forward and.....

I fully support this idea. Sometimes by the time I've gotten back to where I've been grabbing at eggs, nothing is there. This would cut back on that for a lot of people

Thiiiiisssssssssssss. I think I've mentioned this somewhere before, too. It would be so handy!