All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Banned because you can't rush perfection.
  4. Banned because they take forever to show off that beauty!
  5. First time in weeks I wake up to no pain in my feet. WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?!?!?!?!?!!?
  6. --Seven-- --> Dirtytabs: 2g Blue Sonata from Xocoatl (OFFERED)
  7. That's lovely! Thank you, @Tiira. 😁
  8. Please suggest a new dragon with the BSA you want in Dragon Requests.
  9. Beautiful saltkin checker for good home, not for trading. 🌼 @LadyMadonna You're very welcome!! 😺
  10. Banned because they may be noisy, but they are very purty........... Banned!!!
  11. That is not cool. Bad kitty. Still not home, Cheese and biscuits........................ well, crackers.... crackers.......... Dunno how I feel about calling biscuits crackers.......... but... nom 🙃
  12. I too like the points just fine. (not least because it DRAMATICALLY reduces the number of times purplehaze and I kept winning and having to set them !) THen again I was one of thopse who devised it; I COULD be biased ! and thanks for a fun game, @LadyMadonna
  13. Thanks and congrats - baoser . In with Whatever, please.
  14. Any palindrome collectors around? Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  15. It's the tuna juice I dabbed on the hems of your pants. When should I let sithdragon out?
  16. baoser is hosting a new Bingo game. Join us! Players of all levels welcome.
  17. Thanks baoser, and congrats on your win! I'm in with Diamond, please!
  18. Prizekin Blusang egg https://dragcave.net/teleport/855f7b81773e105cc331728e0289fb00
  1. Load more activity