All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just bred everyone, although they didn't all cooperate. πŸ˜… I don't have many but I hope someone enjoys them!
  3. Scourgekin Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  4. Add a lineage! Forum name: Dirtytabs New lineage: You And Me (But Mostly Me)
  5. I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Mochi Scroll Link: Here Message Link: PM Today's Date: 8/05/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: No Will you accept a messy lineage?: No Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Cloudplume (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from Sakuhana, named parents with no 'cb' or number tags & unrelated to S8Tyv I want to request a gift! Forum Name: Mochi Scroll Link: Here Message Link: PM Today's Date: 8/05/2024 Will you accept an inbred dragon?: No Will you accept a messy lineage?: No Dragon Breed List to be placed on: Cloudplume (Optional) Any specific conditions that must be met?: 2G from Sakuhana, named parents with no 'cb' or number tags & unrelated to S8Tyv I am in need of two
  6. is there some way i could have just one? if not its ok!
  7. Transgender man here! I lean androgynous, but I'm definitely a man. I don't believe in gender stereotypes, and have a lot of what are considered masculine or feminine hobbies, habits, fashion choices, haircuts, etc, etc... I just like them because I like them! I'm glad to see so many awesome folks around here! What a nice place to be!
  8. Today
  9. Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 hatchlings (variety) from random AP eggs, reddish theme
  10. 'twill be a pygmy! Thanks, Lagie!
  11. AP find, blue from blue parents https://dragcave.net/teleport/b35c1e6ebb4e6ee911a9a164cc2f02aa
  12. It went startlingly smoothly. And yay, we won't see her back until January, at which point she'd better behave. Hope the storms missed you!
  13. Yeah, also you can hit the "x" if there is one on the ad.
  14. Ouch. Glad the socks helped! My issue is damage due to a three pound diving weight falling on my toes. Exhausted.
  15. AIYU get off of my ...
  16. Have: low-time Golden Wyvern/Shimmerscale prizekin Want: good offers auto; cb golds/silver/stat/dino/chicken/dark green or black alts (from any gen/lineage) Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  17. I finally forced myself to get over the style, and the more I read the better it looks. It's from the 80s, so the style is... odd. But the eyes are gorgeous? Emotive and lovely and I'm obsessed with all of it now. xD
  18. 2g found at AP https://dragcave.net/teleport/949b99b12438494f8f2036adc0a1ac60
  19. aw, happy birthday πŸ«‚ Samuel
  20. HAVE CB silver precog male WANT As always, please see note in sig! I tried to make this section as easy to read/understand as possible! 2G prize-kin for any of the following 2G prizes I need mates for (ones highlighted red are highest on my priority list!): F gold tinsel x thunder (I don't have the 2g prize yet but I'm planning ahead for when I get the one promised to me!) F gold tinsel x orange sonata β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver shimmer x celestial (would love to get multiple celestials from the same parents so I can breed more than once a month!) β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M silver shimmer x green copper M silver shimmer x silver β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F gold shimmer x yellow zyumorph β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M bronze shimmer x daydream β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M bronze tinsel x golden wyvern qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†γ€€γ€€ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† 2G prize for any of the following (I'm willing to add to my end proportionate to the difficulty of producing a prize egg!) F gold tinsel x vermeil (HOLIDAY PAIRING) β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver tinsel x equinox β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F bronze tinsel x gold floret wyvern M bronze tinsel x mirisia amphiptere F bronze shimmer x ember β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F silver shimmer x jade (Monday) gemshard!!! Will trade a LOT for this :) F silver shimmer x green copper unrelated to these β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† F gold shimmer x rift wyrm F gold shimmer x black truffle dragon F gold shimmer x Iridichi Dragon (Halloween breed) F gold shimmer x iratus (red/incubated) canto F gold shimmer x sapo β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—† M gold shimmer x astralophyne M gold shimmer x Sakuhana Wyvern (HOLIDAY PAIRING) OFFER offer on the trade link or pm me or message me on discord at shae7416 for fastest replies! If any of the below links are broken it's probably because I canceled the trade and reposted it for some reason and forgot to update this post. If you filter the trade hub for the right breed you'll probably find the new trade link! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  1. Load more activity