Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Good.

I want a hedgehog o3o

Or a tortoise.

It doesn't have to do much. Just let me feed it. And maybe have it wandering around on the floor when Glasses is at home.

Maybe we can have different options? I mean, there has got to be a pet store in a city of that size. I'll understand if for certain reasons the MC isn't allowed a dog, but something smaller that doesn't require a lot of room should be fine.

Oh! Oh oh oh! I know!

As part of the group attack there should be a small chance that the pet will join in. Just imagine a little hamster in a ball rolling in to save the day o3o

Or you could use them as a bowling ball to knock the shadows all down xd.png

I just thought of Rhino off bolt.

Yeah I just thought of that as well.

Imagine if the pet was a fish xd.png

The fish could be a team member! It can be in its bowl and be pulled around the dungeons in a little red trailer thingy!

Their Persona would be a shark of sorts. Or Leviathan maybe.

There is a dog as a team mate in Persona 3. Animals having Personas is not off limits o3o

But maybe a goldfish would be taking things a little too far. Too squishy. And what would their regular attack be? Splash?

Well I know what I'm calling my goldfish o3o

But yeah, it'd have to be an animal that could attack normally somehow, or hold a weapon.

I still need to see if I can get P3 on my psp. I got 2 but haven't played yet. Maybe I should play it seeing I forgot my vita's charger

Yes! Play it! Play it!

If you need any tips, you know where I am o3o

Edited by Fortune86

Good good happy.gif

In P1 there are two Persona that make the whole game a cakewalk, Illuyanka and Phaleg.

Eh... I think you will have to wait till I get the game. You gonna confuse me before I've even seen it

There are two 'Persona 2' games. The first one was Innocent Sin (IS) and the second is Eternal Punishment (EP). It's hard to explain without giving away spoilers, but EP is both a sequel and a 're-telling' of IS.

I've played IS, which for story purposes should be the first one played, but I'm still waiting for EP to be released on the Euopean PSN. I googled it ages ago though, so I know how the story goes.

That's okay, that's what I'm around for. happy.gif

I should totally go on Mastermind with Persona as my subject o3o

xd.png

I can just imagine that job interview.

"So, what do you consider your greatest achivement?"

"Fusing the ultimate Yoshitsune and using him to beat Margaret."