Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

I do think the ball and chain might show up in some aspect though. Maybe even as part of a costume o3o

Maybe their Persona's will be locked up with a ball and chain.

Oh and go post in Persona!

There is a thought. What will be the new summoning technique? Cards again? Puppets?

Puppets might work, to symbolise how the cast is manipulated by those aroudn them.

Will do.

Isn't there anything you'd prefer?

I want a pet. Even if it is just a goldfish. I think the MC should have a pet to take care of.

In P4G you had a garden you could attend to, and in P3P you could take the dog for walks.

If you have a goldfish, you'd get stat boosts by feeding it (like diligence or something). If you have a cat you could groom it and win items by entering it in shows. Rabbits could dig stuff up for you.

Ah yeah I have actually thought of that.

If they let the MC have a pet... that would be cool xd.png

And what did you think of?

It could have a tied in trophy (or two).

Say you have the goldfish. It needs feeding every 1-2 days from when you get it (either buy it yourself or as part of the story). If you manage to feed it every day for a month/30 days (not including those days where for plot purposes you don't have the chance to), you get a trophy.

You also get a trophy if you beat the game and the original goldfish is still alive (goldfish die if they go five days without food, but you can buy replacements).

Haha the way you are going on with suggestions the people at Atlus might never need to come up with a new idea xd.png

I wonder if something like that will happen xd.png

Do you think they might have a field trip in this new game to one of the older games... Like in the field trip in P4?

I don't see why not, there was a field trip in P3 as well. Since it's a proper yearly event for Japanese schools there will be one.

Let it be somewhere abroad this time. Please.

I wonder when they are going to start updating the Persona 5 website. I've been checking it every day.

Minor P5 tidbit here, but the US release is slated for 2015. I know we probably figured this already, but just thought I should spread the offical word.

Let's hope EU isn't three plus months after that.

Random though here, but I was wondering if it would be too great a leap to wonder if the MC of Persona 5 is a Shadow?

I mean, it has been done twice before (ish) so we know it is possible. Just thought it would be an interesting twist for late game and would help explain a lot of other things.

Well it would be an interesting twist but my question is how would new players to the Persona franchise react to something like that?

Since it would hopefully be a late game reveal new players would probably be taught about shadows well before then. Then they would hopefully have the same reaction as experienced players.

It sounds good.

If they do maybe do something like that I hope they do it well!

I just thought it would help explain a bit of the MC's past (or lack of it). It would also explain why their social skills (intelligence, charm, etc) are so low.

I mean, we've done the orphan and the transfer student already. Need a new way to explain why the MC is new to the area.

Yeah true or they could just be like another Marie who has no idea who she is xd.png

My point exactly!

We've already have eldritch creatures as NPCs/party members, why not the MC?

You could also be a part of the big bad. If you have made enough 'correct' decisions throughout the game you chose to remain human and side with your friends against the final boss. If not (or you made the wrong decisons) you join back up with the big bad and destroy the city/world/universe (the bad ending).

This could give your social links more meaning. The more you have started/completed the more good/bad decisons you are given.