Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Then they need to tweak the social linking a bit in my opinion cause I sometimes have trouble to level them up

I think they have gotten easier as they have gone through the games.

I'm currently in the last month for P3P and I don't think I am going to level all the social links in time. There is one I haven't even started yet.

Persona Golden was a lot easier because of the links you could level during the summer holidays and on a night.

That said, unless I am going for a 'max' run I tend to ignore the Sun social link in P4. I dislike both girls xd.png

Oh my word I love the MC's hair!

And I noticed the one ball chain has broken!!

Yeah. And the message or what ever one his phone plays a big deal.

I hope he is the MC and they aren't doing a 'we'll feed you the party members one by one first' thing.

I can't wait to get home and watch it again with sound.

The sound is quite interesting. Not much music but the sound reminds me you know when bombs go off in movies and then they play that high pitch kinda sound indicating that his ears are ringing. Well that sound is in the background but stuttering kinda.

Well if thats the case then there is still four more ball & chains that need to break O.O

I am so intrigued D:

I'm wondering if they are going for a smaller party again, like sticking with just five characters? That's all you had in the first two games but P3 & P4 increased your options. I wonder if we'll have a 'scan' character again?

Well I tried to translate their announcement on google... Total confusion xd.png

I am not going to get any work done today. I'm just going to be spazzing out all over the internet trying to get more details.

user posted image

Yeah I can see you doing that xd.png

I wonder what power he released there at the end?

It could be a persona but what if it was something else?

I wonder who/what his Persona will be? A lot of people are guessing/hoping something from Norse Mythology.

Well Thor is the obvious 'hero' myth (Thank you Marvel), but I can't really think of any others apart from Odin.

Mmmm... I don't know. Maybe they will use a complete different culture or something O.o

Oh on FB they seem positive that the guy is the protagonist

The last two initial MC Personas were based on figures that ventured into the underworld to reclaim a loved one but failed.

If Atlus follows that pattern, who else qualifies?

Oh that's good. I mean, he follows the pattern of the other MCs and arrives on train.

I don't think there is something in our culture like that so Africa might be out xd.png

oWhat if they change the pattern a bit. Don't ask in what way.

Something was found by the peeps over on the GameFAQ forum.

https://i.imgur.com/P5iq9W4.png

Here you can see the close ups of people's eyes, kind of like when they do an all out attack. Speculation is that this is a teaser for the other party members, but since the first one is blocked by a tree that character is 'hidden' and might actually be the new MC.

Could be nothing though.

Mmm... interesting.

I will have a look when I'm back at the flat later

Or maybe the rest will be shown at TGS and this is just to hype up the people