Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Why, yes I am o3o

I could have gotten P4G earlier, but I want to support European releases. Hence why I am waiting until the 22nd of February.

They are indeed xd.png

Have you played P4Arena at all? I'm not sure what the release status of that in Britain is.

It's not out in the UK yet D:

Which I'm okay with at the moment. I'll play P4G first and then try and get the Arena.

*snuggles Spirit*

Do you have your PS2 still?

Yeah I still have it but its at home.

It's not out in the UK yet D:

Which I'm okay with at the moment. I'll play P4G first and then try and get the Arena.

Well, woops for the little spoiler then. It takes paying attention anyway. Non-Personites probably totally missed it.

I wiki'd the spoilers some time ago...

I can't help myself lol.

Question, what is the character limit for names? I can't remember what it is.

I wiki'd the spoilers some time ago...

I can't help myself lol.

Question, what is the character limit for names? I can't remember what it is.

In 4, not arena, right? I dunno, it's decently long. I know at least 8 characters first and last. Why?

Edited by MinervaClay

For Arena yes. I already know the basics of P4 because I played the vanilla version.

There is a name I want to use, but the second/last name is 9 characters long. I wanted to make sure it would fit before getting too attached.

Sorry. I meant for P4G.

I really should explain myself better...

At least 8 per first and last, possibly more. Not sure.

I'm a dork, I name anything Minerva Clay regardless of gender. Save for my husband's PSNetwork, he's always Maximus, thereby making us MinMax.

I keep changing names. Maybe if in Persona 5 you can play as a girl/customize your character, I'll call myself Fortune xd.png

I keep changing names. Maybe if in Persona 5 you can play as a girl/customize your character, I'll call myself Fortune xd.png

SMT really set the standard for 5 with 4. I'm so eager.

Persona 3 was my first venture into SMT. I loved it so much I bought every other title I could get my hands on. Never been dissapointed yet happy.gif

Although some of them have been the cause of nightmares...

Looking at you, DDS2.

Persona 3 was my first venture into SMT. I loved it so much I bought every other title I could get my hands on. Never been dissapointed yet happy.gif

Although some of them have been the cause of nightmares...

Looking at you, DDS2.

I had prepared an original SMT RP once. But life happened and it fell apart before launching. Still have that old material.

...wondering how that'd fly here. I even structured it, as later Personas got themes to their pantheons like Greek or Japanese. I wanted to see Babylonian/Akkadian~ Gave some suggestions. Built on other aspects like the Mask of the Red Death to try to make it more flexible for the non-fool players.

I want to play the original SMT games. I doubt they will ever get ported onto something I can play though T-T

I hope P5 gets some new Personas. I mean I love the P3/P4 lot, but I want to try my hand at fighting with something new. I think after Golden I will know the skill lists off by heart xd.png

I want to play the original SMT games. I doubt they will ever get ported onto something I can play though T-T

I hope P5 gets some new Personas. I mean I love the P3/P4 lot, but I want to try my hand at fighting with something new. I think after Golden I will know the skill lists off by heart xd.png

P1 and 2a and 2b so to speak are out on PSP in America at least. I wonder if it's region locked.

And yeah. At least Hermes got better looking between 2 and 3 too. Favorite greek god. In 2 "WTF?"

No, really, what?

user posted image

Edited by MinervaClay

I have P1 and P2IS on PSP. Just waiting on P2EP.

o.O

Yeah. Some of the designs are rather strange.

I have P1 and P2IS on PSP. Just waiting on P2EP.

o.O

Yeah. Some of the designs are rather strange.

...he has a car grill for a face... and he's wearing pajamas. >_>