Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Mara is so overrated anyway. Derp. So I drew this up today and I thought about starting my own little series. It's a bunch of SMT comic strips that contain humorous jokes and such. I thought I'd post it here to see what you all think.

Large version

user posted image

Edited by Crimson Wolf

xd.png

They never can seem to make up their minds.

Those are two of my favourite Personas/Demons btw.

Been playing P4G all weekend.

OMG.

I can't remember the game being this funny. *snuggles Kanji*

So Atlus are teasing some new games for their anniversary next year.

Here's hoping a proper P5 announcement will be made.

I can't believe I forgot to post this, but here is a link to a current Atlus teaser site.

http://p-ch.jp/

If you click on all three boxes at the top and get them all wriggling, a surprise will appear o3o

Also, if you click on the text/link below, you are taken to a live feed website which should be running sometime tomorrow.

PERSONA 5 HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR THE PS3!

Ooooooh Yeah!

Not much in the way of details at the moment, but I'll keep on checking it out o3o

There is also going to be a Persona spin off for the 3DS and a P4 dancing game for the Vita. I kid you not.

How weird would it be if there is an asylum level?

Five chairs. Does that mean only five main characters/team mates? Back to P1/2 roots?

Persona 5: coming out winter 2014 on PS3. Not much else is known at this point.

Persona Q: crossover game with persona 3 and 4. Takes place during Gekkoukan and Yasoinaba's culture festivals, AKA September in the games, pulling both SEES and the Investigation squad into a strange labyrinth. Hence why Makoto and Shinjiro are alive. Two new characters, Rei and Zen. Theodore and Marie confirmed, no word on FemC and Ryoji QAQ coming to Nintendo 3DS July, 2014

Persona 4 Arena 2 (Super Surplux Showdown): Sequel to P4A, picks up where it's story left off. Featuring Yukari and Junepi from P3 as well as Adachi from P4. New red haired dude who's name I can't remember. Coming to PS3 shortly after PQ

Persona 4: Dancing all night: Dancing ame for PSVita. Has a story mode and a dance mode, not much else is known. Coming out in autumn of 2014

(Phew)

How weird would it be if there is an asylum level?

Five chairs. Does that mean only five main characters/team mates? Back to P1/2 roots?

Maybe its just to indicate that its Persona 5 xd.png

Could be right lol.

Although in P5 you had a set team of Persona users, but you could chose the fifth member. This choice affected things like dialouge and persona options, so it was a nice little bonus for replays.

Could be.

I have to admit, I'm loving the new dark vibe we're getting from this. Makes me wonder what the non-human team mate will be (there has got to be one right?). I'm not sure something as cheery as Teddie will work.

You and your dark side *shakes head* tongue.gif

I like it as well and I agree about the Teddy thing. It would just be weird for something that cheery in such a dark place xd.png

Don't complain. I signed you up ages ago o3o

Maybe a Spirit or a Demon? Or a cat? Or a cat demon spirit thing?

Your mind it getting ahead of itself again xd.png

What about an Igor.... Like the one in hiimdaisy xd.png

I don't know about Igor himself, but a VRA as a team member would be awesome.

Of course, it would probably lead to in universe speculation about why the MC and the VRA keep vanishing together when they visit the Velvet Room.

Eh true but it would still be funny to see Igor amongst them xd.png

Okay, my internet surfing has uncovered a few tidbits. Itty bitty tidbits, but tidbits all the same.

It's been confirmed that the game will take place in a school settign again (which we all guessed away.)

Each of the characters will be living the hard lives of modern-day society, where each one of them will be restrained by something.

Atlus are saying the game will provoke a lot of emotions, with players laughing crying and feeling elation when it is all over.

Awesome!

So the ball and chain thing is basically a... metaphor? (I think its the word) for peoples live being chained to work/school and other stuff or something like that

Pretty much yeah.

Social pressure is something we can all relate to, but in Japan it can get pretty extreme. There is a huge amount of pressure on students to do their best and out perform others. Getting good grades isn't enough, you have to be the best. Hence all the cram schools and emphasis on study. They also have to take pretty intense exams to get into good schools. One slip up could cost you your future.

Not only do they have to worry about grades, but how they interact with others. Japanese students are expected to always be on hand to help older students and at the same time be good role models for younger ones.

I'm also guessing we might see something about how senior citizens are treated, since Japan views them in a different way (from the western world at least).