Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Did you see the one print screen of the cat being actually in the MC's bag while walking at the train station?

Well that might explain that one menu option... Cooperation or whatever

Yeah! I saw that. I'm not sure if it is Morgana though. *squints*

I've changed my mind, I want a reverse Adachi type link. The Mc works at the coffee shop and one of his regular customers is the policeman/woman in charge of hunting the Phatom. You become friends with them and they keep saying what a good person you are, unlike that awful Phantom. o3o

I'm glad there are more party members to come. I want a guy with long hair.

Well so far there is only one cat in this game xd.png

I wonder if the three guys in the beginning with suits might be phantom hunting team?

Ooooh. They might be. I thought they were just security guards but they might be searching for the Phantom in particular.

I wonder if Morgana belongs to the MC? But it's the blonde guy who is swinging her around in the trailer. I don't want another Yosuke/Teddie type deal.

Who knows they might have that kind of relationship... And I think those security guards/maybe police officers might be keeping an eye out for the phantom.

You know the post on the FB Persona 5 about "Who is this mysterios Fox-chan?"

I think it might be the person who trains the MC... to be sly as a fox xd.png

It could be. I still think they are slighty older, so they could join up and show the MC and team a few extra tricks and stuff?

According to Famitsu, the MC and the other two have lost their homes D:

Oh well that explains the thieving O.O

Did you get to check the game play vid?

Makes me wonder if it is a revenge thing.

Say the MC's parent/s work for a company and lose their jobs somehow (maybe fired by a corrupt executive or something). Without an income they can't pay the mortgage and are forced to search for work elsewhere. They can't afford to take the MC with them, so arrange for him to stay with friends at their coffee shop (arrangements like this are pretty common in Japan).

The MC starts school and meets up with Anzu and....whatever the blone guy's name is (can't remember lol) and discovers they are in a similar situation. They decide to get their own back on the company/ies that fired their parents and the plot kicks off from there.

Yes I did xd.png

I don't know... it sounds a bit cliche-ish to me.

They said they were inspired by that Lupin guy... so maybe its similar to his back story?

Actually it might make sense if they steal just for fun (at least to begin with). Atlus did say they weren't necessarily good people and what would you do if you just developed magic powers?

Yeah we'd all go on a crime spree xd.png

I think Arsène's element will be fire. I keep mis-pronouncing it as 'arson' and wonder if that is a clue.

I think I'm still in the beginning.

I remembered beating up some guy in the club and now the gang is off looking for someone in one of the high school who is about to hold a masquerade festival or something.

I'm really not fond of the either attacking to level up or forming contract.

Yeah I have to do the attacking to level up thing in FFX-2 as well. It really drags out simple battles dry.gif

I think fusion spells help you gather exp a bit faster.

Its still a drag to choose if you want to attack or not cause getting the tarot cards to summon persona's is a pain as well dry.gif

I think I used to max out on cards and then focus on leveling my Personas.

Have you found the abandoned factory? It's an optional dungeon but it's pretty good for leveling.

It has six 'rooms' which open up at certain points in the game. The first should be open after events at the school.

It's usful because you can spend all your SP in battle, then back track out to the corridor (no enemies) and walk around until it recovers.

O.O

I will have a look tonight... I know I can't enter a couple of places!