The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Excellent. biggrin.gif In that case, I already have a request in mind for the nonmetallic 6th gen Leeloo that I have almost finished. biggrin.gif (One of the 5th gens is currently needed to breed an egg for the Quarter Quell lineage, but after that, I can try for that 6th gen. biggrin.gif)

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Pink467

RECEIVER: Grandmother_cathie

GIFT:CB Tsunami

MILESTONE:5G - 300 total Elements

GIFT: CB Winter

MILESTONE: 4A 100 Elements in a single category - Life

GIFT: CB Red

MILESTONE: 3B 50 Elements in a single category - fire

As a side comment, rrattts made me into a blithering idiot again - this time as I was quickly checking my dragons while DH and his idiot brother were visiting. Luckily DH's brother was to confused for me to even start complaining. smile.gif

Thanks again!!!!!

Edited by Grandmother_cathie

I know I had posted a suggested milestone category update a few months ago, but I can't find it so will make another attempt tongue.gif . These are more based on how many times I refresh over them in the cave, as well as AP availability rather than trade worth since I haven't stalked trade posts in awhile:

Category 1:

CB gray

CB electric

CB spitfire

CB deep sea

CB water horse

CB water walker

CB waverunner

CB canopy

CB mint

CB neotropical

Category 2:

CB green

CB nilia

CB ochredrake

CB sun/moonstone

CB stone

CB balloon

CB daydream

CB skywing

CB crimson flare

CB dark myst

CB water

CB terra

Category 3:

CB brimstone

2nd gen geode

2nd gen bluna

2nd gen soulpeace

CB purple ridgewing

CB ember

CB hellfire

CB sunrise/set

CB sunsong

CB royal blue

CB seawyrm

CB bleeding moon

CB red finned tidal

CB harvest

CB vine

CB white

CB royal crimson

Category 4:

CB nebula

CB blue opal

CB glorydrake

CB red

CB seasonal

CB tsunami

Category 5:

CB gwyvern

CB trios

CB tan ridgewing

CB green opal

Category 6:

alt vine

Category 7:

3+ metal

5+ tinsel

6+shimmer

Category 8:

2nd gen metal

4th gen tinsel

5th gen shimmer

Category 9:

CB silver

3rd gen tinsel

4th gen shimmer

CB copper

Category 10:

4th gen Thuwed shallow

Category 11:

3rd gen Thuwed shallow

Category 12:

CB gold per deblogan's request?

~*~*~*~

I'd also like to vote in another 2-3 new milestones from previous suggestions.

NEW MILESTONE GOAL SUGGESTIONS:

1. airaani - 5th even gen using four 3rd gens comprised of 1 breed from 4 different categories. So each 3rd gen has 4 CBs, and within that 3rd gen, each CB is from a different category.

2. Xocowolf - 5th even gen with 4 3rd gens, each comprised of 4 different CB breeds, but with each of those 3rd gens being all one category.

Triskelion - three-pronged lineage by attaching a 5-gen spiral to a 5-gens arrowhead, making a triskelion. I further restricted myself by using dragons associated with the night, though any breeds could be used. http://dragcave.net/lineage/M50aV

"A Triskelion lineage is built off a 5-gen arrowhead configuration, proceeding another five generations in a spiral configuration starting with the child of the arrowhead, for a total of 11 generations. The dragons can be themed according to element, colour, three breeds, mixed breeds, three elements, two elements, checker or purebred; breeds used are not crucial and entirely at the breeder's pleasure and aesthetic taste."

ETA from airaani: both sides of the arrowhead must be the same length, and each must have at least 5 generations on your own scroll (this allows, for example, taking a couple 2nd gens other people have bred for you, and using those to begin the stairs, which must then be 6 gens long so that 5 are on your scroll)

3. deblogan - 4 3rd gens, one from each of four elements. Each 3rd gen is comprised of 4 CBs - each from a different breed within its element. So...essentially a Gaia lineage comprised of 4 of the 5 elements.

4. mishii - rainbow leeloo http://dragcave.net/lineage/W58fl http://dragcave.net/lineage/FI5ZZ

5. Pink & Xoco - Also, I'm thinking of adding a new Wyvern milestone based on Xocowolf's lineage project (if she doesn't mind!). It would be another 4th even gen, similar to drakes and pygmies but with all the wyvern varieties:

a. nebula blue and purple

b. nebula green and orange

c. gold wyvern

d. copper green

e. copper brown

f. copper red

g. tsunami

h. hellfire

i. waverunner

j. skywing???

6. cathie - even 4th gen "alternate" with seasonal, bluna, geode, and soulpeace

7. cathie - even 4th? gen opal (checker maybe?)

8. cathie - I'd rather have a 5th gen elemental Seasonal where each generation is a different season such that the CB pairs and the resulting 5th gen share the same season (a la this dragon of my daughters and/or a 5th gen seasonal created from 4 - PB 3rd gen seasonals each representing a different season (3rd gen PB spring, 3rd gen PB summer, 3rd gen PB autumn, 3rd gen PB Winter as a base)

Please post questions/comments/concerns/con crit so we can debate. Also, please post suggestions for new milestones if you have them or have already done so and I left yours off. Thank you!

Edited by Pink467

I approve of all your suggestions. smile.gif

except I doubt I'd ever be interested in the triskelion, but others might be.

~*~*~*~

I'd also like to vote in another 2-3 new milestones from previous suggestions.

1. airaani - 5th even gen using four 3rd gens comprised of 1 breed from 4 different categories. So each 3rd gen has 4 CBs, and within that 3rd gen, each CB is from a different category.

2. Xocowolf - 5th even gen with 4 3rd gens, each comprised of 4 different CB breeds, but with each of those 3rd gens being all one category.

Triskelion - three-pronged lineage by attaching a 5-gen spiral to a 5-gens arrowhead, making a triskelion. I further restricted myself by using dragons associated with the night, though any breeds could be used. http://dragcave.net/lineage/M50aV

"A Triskelion lineage is built off a 5-gen arrowhead configuration, proceeding another five generations in a spiral configuration starting with the child of the arrowhead, for a total of 11 generations. The dragons can be themed according to element, colour, three breeds, mixed breeds, three elements, two elements, checker or purebred; breeds used are not crucial and entirely at the breeder's pleasure and aesthetic taste."

ETA from airaani: both sides of the arrowhead must be the same length, and each must have at least 5 generations on your own scroll (this allows, for example, taking a couple 2nd gens other people have bred for you, and using those to begin the stairs, which must then be 6 gens long so that 5 are on your scroll)

3. deblogan - 4 3rd gens, one from each of four elements. Each 3rd gen is comprised of 4 CBs - each from a different breed within its element. So...essentially a Gaia lineage comprised of 4 of the 5 elements.

4. mishii - rainbow leeloo http://dragcave.net/lineage/W58fl http://dragcave.net/lineage/FI5ZZ

5. Pink & Xoco - Also, I'm thinking of adding a new Wyvern milestone based on Xocowolf's lineage project (if she doesn't mind!). It would be another 4th even gen, similar to drakes and pygmies but with all the wyvern varieties:

c. gold wyvern

d. copper green

e. copper brown

f. copper red

g. tsunami

h. hellfire

i. waverunner

j. skywing???

Please post questions/comments/concerns/con crit so we can debate. Also, please post suggestions for new milestones if you have them or have already done so and I left yours off. Thank you!

The categories seem well done! I'll vote for that.

New Milestones:

I got a little confused with some of these, but I definitely vote for the Rainbows (4) and a milestone for the Wyverns (5). I'm completely ok with #2 if I'm reading it right that it means that the 3rd gens would be "pure" elements (all fire, all water, etc) up to that 3rd gen.

What is the difference between #3 and #1? I'm a little confused with them.

I'm not really against the triskelion, I just don't care for the look of it.

I'd love to see something with our bred only's (geode, soupeace, shallow, bluna), with our seasonals (perhaps something like the season group does with "seasonal starts" (summer to autumn to winter to spring to summer with each season being a generation), and with our two heads.

The difference between 1 and 3 is in how the starting breeds are arranged.

Examples:

1:

• Third gen #1: Gold (earth) - Nebula (wind) - tsunami (water) - red (fire)

Third gen #2: silver (earth) - purple ridge (wind) - water (water) - hellfire (fire)

Third gen numbers 3 and 4 similarly

3:
  • Third gen #1: gold, silver, red copper, green (earth)

Third gen #2: tsunami, water, ice, royal blue (water)

Third gen #3: red, hellfire, ember, sunsong (fire)

Third gen #4: purple ridge, balloon, gray, daydream (wind) [/list

see?

and the difference between 2 and 3 is that the third gens don't all have to be different categories. (I think. Pretty sure.)

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

The difference between 1 and 3 is in how the starting breeds are arranged.

Examples:

1:

• Third gen #1: Gold (earth) - Nebula (wind) - tsunami (water) - red (fire)

Third gen #2: silver (earth) - purple ridge (wind) - water (water) - hellfire (fire)

Third gen numbers 3 and 4 similarly

3:
  • Third gen #1: gold, silver, red copper, green (earth)

Third gen #2: tsunami, water, ice, royal blue (water)

Third gen #3: red, hellfire, ember, sunsong (fire)

Third gen #4: purple ridge, balloon, gray, daydream (wind) [/list

see?

and the difference between 2 and 3 is that the third gens don't all have to be different categories. (I think. Pretty sure.)

There'd have to be some clarification before I'd be gungho about those as they aren't as clear.

I like the new arrangement of the milestones... I will be greatly confused next time I calim one, but it doens't matter, I'll just have to get used to them. Plus, the new ideas, I like them all, specially the Triskelion one, its really interesting. The Rainbow one, will be a problem to me because I have no idea how the dragons are arranged by color but aside of that, I really like them all.

Though I do like Grandmother_cathie's idea of creating a milestone for a lineage using our bred only dragons (geode, soupeace, shallow, bluna), but I think the Hellhorse could be added to that bunch too.

Would looking at this chart/spreadsheet make it more clear, Cathie?

Chart with examples of #1 and #3

I can go through and build a chart of a whole 5th gen for each, but it gets a little tedious so I hoped just showing one 3rd gen that makes up each one would be sufficient.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Just a reminder that shallow waters and hellhorses aren't Elemental unless they are CB aka Thuweds. I tossed cathie's seasonal and alternate ideas together because of this. Maybe the fourth 2nd gen could be members' choice of any 2 CB seasonals, but the 2nd gen must be a different variation of both parents? Or 2 CB tans to get a purple, 2 CB rises to get a set? It's like a smaller version of our 6th even gen all inclusive Leeloo.

Fiona - ty for the charts and clarification!

a request for help unsure.gif

i need to add two eggs to ER (sunsets) they go to ER when i am in bed smile.gif 7 hours ish if someone could add scroll or codes to ERs i would appreciate the help smile.gif

i will influence and incubate ready will also try and get some views on them

thanks

Just a reminder that shallow waters and hellhorses aren't Elemental unless they are CB aka Thuweds.  I tossed cathie's seasonal and alternate ideas together because of this.  Maybe the fourth 2nd gen could be members' choice of any 2 CB seasonals, but the 2nd gen must be a different variation of both parents?  Or 2 CB tans to get a purple, 2 CB rises to get a set?  It's like a smaller version of our 6th even gen all inclusive Leeloo.

Fiona - ty for the charts and clarification!

Fiona's clarification helps!

#3 seems very similar to 4H (an even 5th gen using 4 purebred (PB) 3rd gens -1 from each of 4 Elemental categories bred from own scroll) but not purebred elementals.

#1 is more interesting if you keep the elements in order as CB and then as 3rd gens.

I'd rather throw out the seasonals and alts thing rather than mix them together. I hadn't thought about the shallows and hellhorses having to be thuweds. :/

I'd rather have a 5th gen elemental Seasonal where each generation is a different season such that the CB pairs and the resulting 5th gen share the same season (a la this dragon of my daughters and/or a 5th gen seasonal created from 4 - PB 3rd gen seasonals each representing a different season (3rd gen PB spring, 3rd gen PB summer, 3rd gen PB autumn, 3rd gen PB Winter as a base)

Then one based on how you breed: variations of parents - 2nd gens could be Bluna, Geode, Soulpeace, tan from purple, purple from tan, set from rise, rise from set and lastly a seasonal. It would be a mini version of 12A

Aaaah! scroll locked! xd.png I could only grab 1 of each! will have to wait till later to grab more! dry.gif

Went to bed before the start of the release and just got my 6 this morning. This is one of the easiest releases we've had for a while. It's nice not to have other eggs dropping yet.

Well, I got one of each, neat as you please... I'm locked up tight for two more hours, but I'm rather impressed they're still this easy to catch so long after the first release.

Going by the description of the baby green ones, I'm rather hopeful that they'll at least be Elemental.

Edited by silver_chan

1.  airaani - 5th even gen using four 3rd gens comprised of 1 breed from 4 different categories. So each 3rd gen has 4 CBs, and within that 3rd gen, each CB is from a different category.

2.  Xocowolf - 5th even gen with 4 3rd gens, each comprised of 4 different CB breeds, but with each of those 3rd gens being all one category.

3.  deblogan - 4 3rd gens, one from each of four elements. Each 3rd gen is comprised of 4 CBs - each from a different breed within its element. So...essentially a Gaia lineage comprised of 4 of the 5 elements.

4.  mishii - rainbow leeloo http://dragcave.net/lineage/W58fl http://dragcave.net/lineage/FI5ZZ

5.  Pink & Xoco - Also, I'm thinking of adding a new Wyvern milestone based on Xocowolf's lineage project (if she doesn't mind!). It would be another 4th even gen, similar to drakes and pygmies but with all the wyvern varieties:

c. gold wyvern

d. copper green

e. copper brown

f. copper red

g. tsunami

h. hellfire

i. waverunner

j. skywing???

6.  cathie - even 4th? gen opal (checker maybe?)

7.  cathie - I'd rather have a 5th gen elemental Seasonal where each generation is a different season such that the CB pairs and the resulting 5th gen share the same season (a la this dragon of my daughters and/or a 5th gen seasonal created from 4 - PB 3rd gen seasonals each representing a different season (3rd gen PB spring, 3rd gen PB summer, 3rd gen PB autumn, 3rd gen PB Winter as a base)

Please select your 2 favorite suggestions so that we can vote in the top 2-3 choices. Once we've selected them, we can tighten up the wording and figure out what they're worth smile.gif

I'm picking 5 and 6 simply because my mush brain can process them easiest today tongue.gif

SUGGESTIONS:

2. airaani, ryu, silver

3. fiona, deb, husker

4. fiona, lavinia, silver, cathie

5. pink, airaani, ryu, zelda, husker

6. pink

7. deb, lavinia, zelda, cathie

Edited by Pink467

I vote 3 and 4.

Also, I bred this for someone asking for a trade. They left it sitting there for a day and a half without offering anything. I'm fed up and not going to wait for them any longer.

So, this is a freebie. Anyone in the lineage can have it just by PMing me and asking. First PM gets the egg. - congrats on being first to ask for it, silver. smile.gif

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I'm confused, didn't we had the number 1 on the milestones list already? I could swear I have seen it (I was actually choosing the breeds to use for that milestone before this list appeared)... I could have imagined it all though xd.png

I'm voting on 5 and maybe 2... because I belive 1 is already on the list, if it isn't then I'd change my vote on2 for 1 tongue.gif

Plus I wanted to share this with you all: I was gifted this beauty! CB Gold Egg laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Can't help for it to grow up to start creating lineages! Of course I'd only breed them up to 1nd gen and then gift it so people could continue them as I don't have any other CB Gold xd.png

TJ's new babies have grown!

To make up for a lack of physical strength, Fever Wyverns rely on a strain of deadly bacteria which grows on their tail spines. This bateria is used to help kill prey or as a defense mechanism. The bacteria will attack the victim’s nervous and respiratory systems upon entering the body, quickly rendering it helpless before eventually killing it. Usually a solitary breed, these dragons will only come together during mating season and will flare out the brightly colored sails along their wings to help attract potential mates. Although it has been observed that the wyverns are nocturnal, they will often pick an open spot of sunshine to curl up in and sleep as the day passes by.

Brute Dragons are among the larger dragon breeds. They prefer to live in solitude or small groups, nesting in high, mountainous regions. The only time they openly seek the company of others is during the mating season, when males will fight for the attention of females. The thunderous crash of Brute dragons butting horns against each other in competition for mates can be heard nearly a mile away.

No to Brutes

Undecided on the Fevers, I'll come back when I'm more awake o.O

I vote no on Brutes.

Tentatively voting yes for Fever Wyverns in Life - they rely on having a natural poison to survive.

LIFE - dragons who rely on or are affected by a very specific part of nature, which must be different than the majority of other breeds. For example, a qualifier can not be that the dragon depends on living in the trees alone. But Pumpkin dragons would qualify because they live specifically in pumpkins AND can only be bred during Harvest time.

I'm home finally!

Milestones: 3 & 7

New Dragons:

Brutes = NO

Fever = Yes