The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Thanks a lo for the info Fiona! biggrin.gif Now, since the breeding window has opened.. I was wondering, anyone has suggestions on what type of lineage should be bred from valentine eggs? I have CB Rosebuds, Heartseekers and Arsanis, any suggestions on what should I create from them?

For the Heartseekers I was thinking on a Heartseeker x Vine (for the Life Element) and a Heartseeker x Red fue to matching colors, and breed them one against each thise year then change the next and so on... but I'm not really sure so, I'm open to suggestions tongue.gif So, suggestions please! laugh.gif

those both sound pretty, though I was thinking heartseeker x gold or golden wyvern, because chocolate x golden is yummy. smile.gif

I have a 3rd gen ss heartseeker x gold that's pretty. I want to do even gens though.

I am thinking I'll gift my 2nd gen arsani and sweetlings to people, so I hadn't thought about what would look good with them. They're both pink though, so white, black... hmm. What looks good with pink?

I'm SO excited about the limits being lifted that I've already locked myself with gorgeous Valentine eggs biggrin.gif

Even though all of these aren't elemental, I have to show them off *squeeee*

Continuing my Alt Sweetling Lineage (sure hope I can find a mate before next year!)

Elemental - 2nd Gen Heartseeker #1

Elemental - 2nd Gen Heartseeker #2

Even 4th Gen Valentine x Sunrise

2nd Gen Rosebud #1

2nd Gen Rosebud #2

2nd Gen Arsani

I have more Valentine dragons, but I'm out of egg slots *lol*

Thanks Fiona, I couldn't resist myself and bred them right away! tongue.gif

2G Heartseeker x Vine

2G Heartseeker x Red

I also bred my Rosebuds biggrin.gif

2G Rosebud x Lumina

2G Rosebud x Sunsong

They might be fogged right now but it was because they got too many view in the past 12 hours tongue.gif I'll unfog them as soon as possible. I did thought of breeding Rosebud x Royal Crimson but was idle about it... now that I see deb's I wish I had bred mines with a Royal Crimson sad.gif but they don't look that bad as they are with Lumina and Sunsong tongue.gif Next step, breeding Arsani x Black Tea and Arsani x Sunrise/Flamingo; opinions about this pairings please? laugh.gif

Also deb, were can I find an Alt Sweetling? I love them but haven't been able to find one in all these past years sad.gifunsure.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Grandmother_cathie

RECEIVER: deblogan

GIFT: CB Harvest - http://dragcave.net/lineage/DuCNL

MILESTONE: 3d - 15 Pumpkins

Thanks, Cathie biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

MILESTONES EARNED 64, RECEIVED 61, GIFTED 15

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 3

2nd Gen Ice (CB Ice x CB Winter)

CB Gold

CB Sunrise/Sunset

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pYvuS

I want this dragon.

Or a hellhorse sibling of this dragon.

I want this dragon so bad I could just cry.

I'm SOOO happy that he decided to breed his hellhorse with a copper and thus have elemental babies.

If I ever get on the Thuwed list, this is the dragon I'm begging for.

Did I mention how much I want this dragon?

OMG, Cathie! I'm with you. That is one STUNNING Thuwed biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif *makes grabby hands*

I want one of those too! I want it! I will go sign up to the list to get one right now! ... well, I'll have to find that list first but.. I want it too! biggrin.gif

I want one of those too! I want it! I will go sign up to the list to get one right now! ... well, I'll have to find that list first but.. I want it too! biggrin.gif

I check the list at least twice a day (at least I try when DH isn't using the computer) and haven't succeeded yet. But I'm going to keep trying!

OMG! Green copper Thuweds! *dances with joy* and they look sensational with female hellhorses. I want one too!!!!

not that I can ever get on the Thuwed list, but OH BOY!

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Free Elemental Heartseeker if anyone wants it smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/ada6a0d585883...f7302690037709f

ETA: and another courtesy of rrattts (please PM me if you would like this one)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IZIFC

Off topic...

Having a great Valentine's so far! My bf gifted me this pretty <3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FJYtd

AND I finally got on the 2nd gen Thuwed list tonight *\o/* ! I think I got the last spot (pink x albino), but was in too much of a hurry to look for sure lol.

Edited by Pink467

Took the Heartseeker because yay clean Elemental Heartseeker.

Speaking of Valentine's dragons I've got two CB Rosebuds and am not sure what to breed 'em to, so if anyone needs a specific second-gen, I can probably work with that.

I don't have any Alt Sweetlings rrattts, but I'd love to have that one and continue that line as a stairstep biggrin.gif and if I can, get a mate for it next year to continue its line rolleyes.gif

I'm actually quite fond of pink with blue! I discovered this by accident, but...

Arsani x Ice

Arsani x Tsunami Wyvern

I'm very fond of them, I think I'll try breeding similar pairs to get the other kind of egg once they come off cooldown.

Edited by silver_chan

RyuKaiser i would like it to go to somone with alts sad.gif to maybe make into EG

Silver_Chan i have found 2 09s with

skywing and moonstone which i am plnning to continues to 4th gens biggrin.gif

also son has another elemental http://dragcave.net/lineage/y4clk PM with Dummy if anyone would like smile.gif

Husker had the last one

Who has Scrol kitty_stitcher i keep catching their/your eggss laugh.gif

Edited by rrattts

@silver_chan I really like them, specially the first, makes me wish I had a Male Ice unsure.gif maybe i'll breed them with Tsunami Wyvern and some other blue breed tongue.gif

@rrattts its ok, I understand smile.gif

Who has Scrol kitty_stitcher i keep catching their/your eggss laugh.gif

That would be silver_chan tongue.gif

airaani has an Elemental Heartseeker x copper she'd like to gift. Please PM me if you'd like it smile.gif

Also, Valkie has 2 silver hatchies for give away:

silver x tan checker 3rd gen

silver x electric checker 3rd gen

First 2 members who PM me to take them NOW get them!

Edited by Pink467

airaani has an Elemental Heartseeker x copper she'd like to gift. Please PM me if you'd like it smile.gif

Also, Valkie has 2 silver hatchies for give away:

silver x tan checker 3rd gen

silver x electric checker 3rd gen

First 2 members who PM me to take them NOW get them!

WOW, I got the Electric X Silver Checker

Thanks a lot, Valkie, it is a beauty!

biggrin.gif

Silver_Chan   i have found 2 09s with

skywing and moonstone which i am plnning to continues to 4th gens biggrin.gif

Who has Scrol  kitty_stitcher i keep catching their/your eggss laugh.gif

Hee, cute!

And lol, yes that would be me... I made that acct in 09, when I was cross-stitching a cat, hahaha... it has a Frill and a Bright Pink on it, though the BP is sadly inbred, so when I came back to the site a few years later/ago, I just stuck with it even if it didn't quite fit me anymore xd.png

I hope you enjoy my babies, hee.

Edited by silver_chan

Any last minute breeding request for tomorrow

still have a few left to breed son has all to breed smile.gif

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've been trying to send flowers to people on the lineage, but they take so long to grow up! At least we have a week to send flowers.

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've been trying to send flowers to people on the lineage, but they take so long to grow up! At least we have a week to send flowers.

It is a slow process, but fun!

Thanks for the flowers 5E friends biggrin.gif