Amore

Amore Here

Yup.  Your really good and you don't deserve all this pressure.  Finish mine when you want to.  No rush.  Really.  Take your time.

Yes, same to mine. Take your time.

:3 *hogging this thread while munching on cookies with gleaming eyes*

Is a slot open? Well can I request something that's not a dragon? Like a flower/cat/skull combination picture? (not all of them in one item but...yeah....)

Oh! And I will give you an anytime pass in my shop. Even when the requests are full, you can request anything. (but try to make it simple smile.gif )

Edited by mickiloo97

Thanks, Stun! I finished your trio...Is it too simplistic? I feel like my styles are constantly fluctuation. X.X

SO. Yeah, roobot, you're up next! Don't worry, shouldn't take too long. ^.^

Baw, Be, you make me smile. X)

Yep, there's always an opening for you, micki! And thanks so much! smile.gif I'm not sure I really understand your request, tho...

OPEN SPOT YEEEE~~~~~~~~~

okay wait I reserve for a moment

*EDIT

asdfghjkl; They r so K'yaute xd.png

now for my request..

I made this Eastern Draggy..

Here!

Its kind of blurry.... but anyways,

same pose, and the colors will be pink and white?

ad if you want I can take a better picture :3

Edited by BeL0VED

YAY! (I feel special.)

Well here is the actual request. Just wondering if you would do things other than dragons. But be warned, it's pretty complicated and I've been kind of a perfectionist on this so take your time.

I want a skull leaning against a single rose stem growing in a large pot with dark, natural soil. The rose is white and bleeding. It is a single stem with no other leaves or stems but it still has thorns. The skull is the standard cartoon skull with the two lines at the bottom for a jaw and the two black spots for eye sockets but it has two small lines coming out from under them and slanted down while pointed left and they are very short, almost unrecognizable. The pot is large, I mean very. It is just a normal tan pot and the rose is not centered in it and the skull is in the pot. There is also a black cat. Do what you want with him but he is very curious and is interested in the skull. Usually he will have a paw on it or is leaning against the pot trying to get a better look at it. He is pure black and has red, red eyes and a somewhat shorter tail but it's still a full tail, not docked or anything.

BD Those are some awesome requests! *rubs hands excitedly* I can't wait to get right down to it! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

EDIT: for stupid little typo xd.png

and, also, Be, that is BEAUTIFUL!

Edited by Amore

So busy drawing dragons these days...

Thanks Amore x3

I need a name for that guy but.... hm...

REQUEST

Can i have a female sunsong hatchie and a male hellfire hatchie together. Maybe nuzzling each other.

Thanks biggrin.gif

:T I'm sorry sunfire, request full right now. I just forgot to change subtitle...but you're reserved for next open slot. ^.^

I'm so glad you like it, Stunning!

And am working on roobot's. ^.^

Can't wait to see that one x3

<3

*nomming on cheese bagel*

i'm always eating something when viewing ur thread xd.png

Hey, Amore. I understand this is not the right place to discuss this, but are you ever coming back to The Truth of Life RP. Trip misses you wink.gif

>//< ty!

And sure, you can have next opening *puts your name down*

So I finished purple's sunsong. I think it's better than the last one... but not by much. >.> Understand if you'd like a redo, or diff dragon or something.

Took me forever to reply to this I know xd.png

But too purple = perfect for me haha<3

Personally I love it :]!

Its got a lot of personality to me lol

Thank you mucho grande!

Hey, Amore. I understand this is not the right place to discuss this, but are you ever coming back to The Truth of Life RP. Trip misses you wink.gif

Oh bleep. O.O I'd been checking a while back, but nobody'd responded for so long I'd totally forgotten. Well I've got a ton of time on my hands right now and the inclination to write....*heads over there*

And I'm glad you like it, purple! ^.^

(and thanks, Laurent. :3)

Aw.. they are both so k'yaute xd.png

you can consider me as one of ur fans now xd.png

*fangirl squeal*

xd.png haha same here Stun.