Amore

Amore Here

REQUEST

Could you try a gold dragon for me? :3

Thank you in advance!

Lol, micki, don't worry you're next. ^.^

I finished the BBW! But it came out looking ... not cute. But, here it is.

Remember, if you want a redo, you are more than welcome to ask. ^.^

You're welcome, Konayuki! And sorry about the size. Tsuko says imgshack does resizes...but I don't know how to work that. :/

And sure, Sandstorm, I'll add you to the list.

That BBW is...

Gorgeous. Very, very gorgeous.

imageshack does resizes? I'll resize it in GIMP, since I don't have an account there xd.png

REQUEST

I was wondering if you would be able to try for me, an alt black female in all her flirty gorgeousness. I love that sprite lol.

Thanks in advance!

>///< Konayuki, you're way too nice!! I've seen waay better.

And adding your request, Kaini. I can't believe I haven't thought to draw one before! O:

Finished: user posted image

Yellow dino. :3

EDIT: Also adding your request, SOTD. smile.gif

Edited by Amore

Lol, I was sketching it at the library and when I was sketching I kept making the faces I was sketching unconciously. Like, when I was doing the hellfire, I kept going, "Grr!" and with the vine I would widen my eyes and try to grin. And then I looked up and the guy at the table next to me was staring at me. xd.png

*adding your request, Stunning :3*

I lol'ed.

Thanks~

And adding your request, Kaini. I can't believe I haven't thought to draw one before! O:

Haha, well I was looking at the wonderful gold on my scroll, and thought he'd look marvelous drawn by you :3

So Thanks ^^ I'm really excited to see how it comes out smile.gif

Edited by Kaini

So, I'm having writer's block, except instead of writing, it's with poses. O.o *goes off to search google for poses*

Anyway, finished Stunning's mint + pygmy!

user posted image

I rather like it...

*waves*

hi amore! can i have another REQUEST?

a black cat and some candy corn

that's the theme for my profile at the moment ^^

I need another REQUEST

Can I get a ungendered Vamp (the one that looks dead) and a guardian looking over it, holding it like "I LET IT DIE! OH-NO!" and with a little tear but then the vamp has the eye looking away from the Guardian open so she can't see that the things not dead. It might be complicated, if it is TOO complicated, can you try a Toothy?

*Hint* if you go the library, make sure there's no people around you when you start sketching, lololol. user posted image

The gold dragon

Yay! I'm glad you like it, Stunning. :3

And I'll have alot.png of fun doing Ktav's and Micki's!

And, lol, don't worry, I'm only going to sketch where no one can see me. xd.png

Miss Seb, I adore turtles.

BAD NEWS:

After this batch of requests, I'm closing up shop for a week. I'll finish these, but I need to get done the summer homework...^.^" (Is a procrastinating horrible student) After I get the homework done, I'll open up again, but only take three requests at a time, because school is starting, so I'll have less time.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa The gold is soo pretty!!! *goes to resize for siggy*

It's beautiful, I loves it <3

Thank you ~ ^.^ You guys are all too nice!!!

(btw, where do you resize it? I tried imgshack and could not figure it out xd.png)

I usually do on photobucket.... I didn't get around to it yet xd.png But it's pretty easy

All done... But I had to make it really leetle to fit :3

Edited by Kaini

Lol, yeah stunning, I figured I had to fit that in somewhere, lol. And Amore, I procrastinate worse than any of my friends. It's horrible. But It's k. And sorry about closing shop. But at least you're opening again. (Right?!?)

Yeah, don't worry, only closing for a week. :3 And I'll finish these three requests before I completely close.

For the usual. sleep.gif School. mad.gif

And it's not permanent so she'll open again.

Edited by mickiloo97

Yeah I know...*goes off to brainstorm some new things to request*

Lol, I love your leetle things, Amore <33333

Thanks so much!!! >//<

Blech. Stupid school. >.>

But don't worry, I could never completely close up this shop. I need the ego - boosting you guys give me when I draw! xd.png

Speaking of which, I did SOTD's alt black female. I was having blockage and couldn't think of a pose. sad.gif

Also, I did Ktav's Black Cat.

You know, I've never seen candy corn before in my life? We don't celebrate halloween. I've heard of candy corn, but never seen it. I had to google it. O.o

Anyway, Micki, you're next! biggrin.gif

aw, thanks. :3 It's the first non-dragon thing I've drawn in a while, so I was afraid it would come out ... draconic. :/