Amore

Amore Here

So I've fixed up the first page....classes are really hard this year! DX Latin especially, although that's also the most fun...so the pics are getting done, but slowly.

And don't worry, no change in rules xd.png

<3 <3 <3

Gosh i can never tire out of ur works~ ^^

Oh shiii.....female Vamp?? O.O I did a male...>.>

Well, I'll post it anyway, and get to work on the redo..grar. I swear to god, since school started, my brain has NOT been working....

And thanks, Be! X) Didju see your dragon that I sort of drew for you? biggrin.gif

And here's the male vamp: here

Edited by Amore

Hey Amore! You said you'd do a redo of Onyx. How's it coming? It's not urgent but... you know...

((Ps, you've missed a LOT in Truth of Life RP. Lot of drama.))

Edited by mickiloo97

MURRR I'm soooo sorry I've been gone so long. 10th grade when you're trying to graduate early on the distinguished program at an advanced school is HELL. X.X I've barely had time to doodle at the edges of my paper, let alone do any of these.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS: I have photoshop!! biggrin.gif BAD NEWS: I have no freakin clue how to use it. So far, I've just used it to transparency the background, like so...

Vamp (Female this time)

And, thanks, Stunning, Zephyr ^.^" I feel really stupid making a mistake like that.

@micki: I've got a traditional redo that is better than the first one I did, but it'll take a while for me to get to a scanner. I've got a buttload of pics that need scanning. >.> And I'm really really really REALLY sorry about missing so much of the rp!! If you'd like, just move me out? Unless you think I can salvage Trip and Shiv? Because I really do not have the time, even right now! I'm supposed to be emailing my latin teacher and then getting to doing the dishes....I'm not supposed to be here...*shhh*

MOVING TO NEXT REQUEST

Lol. No, it's okay. You're fine. Really! I'm in no rush. I'm patient in art threads (sometimes). Ps, the Vamp is amazing.

I think I can sort of empathize, taking 5 AP's is a lot harder than I thought it would be. sleep.gif And significantly more exhausting. So take your time with your art smile.gif

Anyways, I love both of your vamp drawings, and it's not a dumb mistake at all. Actually, I'm sort of glad... okay, well, not glad, but it's just cool how we get to see both of your renditions of a vamp biting a guardian egg!

OMFG!

Amore!

I just saw the pic that you colored for meh xd.png

My computer is SOOO unstable right naw x(

For a thank you... I should draw up something special for yew..... <3

O.O Wow, zephyr, 5 APs?? ohmy.gif They only let 10th graders take 1 AP, World History. But I cheated and did 10th grade english online, so I'm taking 11th grade AP English and some other Pre-AP courses. BUT ANYWAYS, here's your male purple hatchie:

I lurve teh mustachios

I was playing around with photoshop ^.^ So it does look kinda crappy, but...yeh.

On to Shay-La's? Or wouldju like a redo?

(Oh and, Be, I LOVED coloring that dragon for you! You don't need to draw anything for me. Actually, I wanted to do more like that, where you drew a pretty dragon and I colored it. It was a ton of fun!)

Crappy? ...Wut?

HE IS SO CUTE! *huggles* The moustachio is full of win, and is adorable. I lurves it too.

I'm an 11th grader, so I'm offered more AP's (tenth graders are also only offered 1 AP social studies course at my school). Wow, good for you on your English skills (ugh, that came off sounding sarcastic, and I didn't mean it to at all. Dang lack of intonation when talking online)!

I definitely love the purple as he is, but could you resize him so I could fit him in my sig?

Thank you!

Edit: If you don't mind, I resized it on my own (150x112) through imageshack, is it okay if I add it to my sig? I've done that for now, but if anything changes just let me know.

Edit#2: After resizing it with imageshack, I thought, hmm, it's still on my account, but I didn't draw it... but all the same, if I delete it from my account, then I won't see it in my sig. (By the way, would you like me to link it to your thread?) So... could you resize it? Or would it be okay if I just left it marked as private on my imageshack account?

Edited by zephyr_123

Lol, thanks! And I have absolutely no problem with anything you mentioned: resizing, having it in your sig, or linking it to my thread. That's all cool. ^.^

(I'z working on Shay-la's req, now, btw. Once I get that done, back open goes the requests)

REQUEST

Is this thread dead? Well, I guess we'll give it a bump then.

Purple ridgewing female is what I'd like. smile.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09

So. Um. Hi, people. happy.gif" I've been effectively dead for awhile. If anyone's still around that wants anything that I've promised, be sure to message me...

EDIT:

SO.

I'mma be drawing again.

Howevs, I'm also going to personally recognize - this year's gonna be busy. So, I'm going to limit the request slot to one and warn everyone that it's gonna take a while. A loooooong while.

I'm going to finish Shay-La's request.

I'm also going to do Daydreamer's.

Not sure about anything else. O.o

Edited by Amore

Um...I think I'll take two req.s at a time.

So. I did Shay-la's.

user posted image

What was your req?

AMORE YOU'RE BACK!!!

Where the heck were you! You disappeared for almost a year! What happened!?!?!

Hey happy.gif"

Prison camp by parents...pretty much intense home-grounding. To make sure I stay on-task. Never mind that I was doing just fine in school. Apparently I was spending too much time drawing/on the computer. So...I'mma have to be careful this year.

I've come back and so much has changed! I've missed so much dragons! And all my dragon's names have disappeared! ohmy.gif!

You've been gone for almost a year! You've missed so much. I suggest reading through the 'News' forum. happy.gif

That's too bad your parents did that to you. I'd probably end up committing suicide without my computer for that long. If you end up not-dying again, please let us know. I was awaiting an invitation to a funeral. sad.gif

REQUEST

Are we allowed to request dragon couples?

A male Moonstone and a female Ribbon dancer full body hugging. Mood content

Tis that ok?

Edited by little lost dragon

Absolutely. smile.gif Will get to it ASAP.

Your request goes above dragicex's because they never posted what exactly they wanted...so...yeah. ^.^"