Amore

Amore Here

OC? Original character. Duh. lol. And Amore, it's great. That would be cool though, tablet classes? That would be awsome.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(just saw my baby geode)

*GLOMPS AMORE*

I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!!!!

OMG yay! Er.... is it okay if you change it a bit? I would like a bit more orange. Sorry......

Ummm I can haz activity?

Edited by roobot

So sorry that I've been gone for so long! Weekends = not productive times. >.< My dad's been home, and I can't draw, type, or write around him. The only thing he's happy seeing me doing is something religious or school - related. I can't even read, because he considers it a waste of time. >.>

Anyway, glad you like it Guardian! I was mostly pleased with that one myself. :3

xd.png Be, you always make me laugh. I'm glad to have a fan! biggrin.gif I did your pic: It's here!

One thing, though. Whenever I tried to draw it myself, I always failed epicly (epically? how do you spell...?). So my sister showed me that with my tablet (which is of a type more often used by people presenting things than by artists) I could trace your dragon, and then color it in. Do you mind me doing that? That's also why I didn't sign it, because most of the art credit should go to you.

roobot: sure, no problem! I'll fix it up. I wasn't very happy with it anyway. smile.gif

Stun: lol xd.png OC is more of rp speak. :3

...And that just makes me more ashamed, because I RP so much. I have 3000+ posts in the Other RPs and a lot in freeform and DC.

ANYWAY, do you know how to resize?

Amore~ :3 ni-hao.

Decided to spend an hour or two poking around the original art section. Your dragons are cauuute.

Mind if I request one?

Perhaps a female silver s2 hatchling?

They look so cute because they're all sad looking

Edited by Kiramay

Thank you! I'll add your request to the list. ^.^

@Stun: I could try resizing with paint, but otherwise, no clue.

Because I love that trio you drew for me so much I want to put it in my sig but it has to be 100x100 D:

Ohhh...Tsuko knows something about resizing. She said something about imgshack doing it...? But I tried there and couldn't figure it out. >.<

YES. Thank you sooooo much. * xd.png *

Middle looks amazing.

May I suggest saving your art as .png images? (if you don't already; I noticed some are jpg)

.jpg's get like blurry or something over time, and it can ruin your adorable artwork ):

Edited by Kiramay

I'm so glad you like it, roobot! ^.^

Believe me, Kiramay, I'd love to save as png. But the program I use to draw almost everything here will only allow me to save as jpg. I hate the way it makes everything go fuzzy. >.< (The program is called Power Presenter RE || or something like that...I don't think it was originally intended to be an art program.)

@Shay: If Stun's fine with it, you can use the first mint+pygmy I drew. But if you want another one, I can do another one. ^.^ (Just...do write request in bold, at the top of your post? kthanks. X) )

Btw, Where's Be? I want to know what she thought of the way I colored her dragon. :c

REQUEST

uh, just turn this image (just the lizard) into your style of art. i guess amore-ize it? lol make it like its creeping up on a cricket with the cricket totally oblivous ohmy.gif

Hm, what an evil program. Perhaps opening it in paint and saving as png? I usually have to do that with any image. Who in their right minds has computers automatically save images as .jpg? Gawsh, silly computer-making-people.

I always take it to paint, but the few that I tried to save in png stayed fuzzy, so I gave up and stayed in jpg. >.> BUT, anyway, here's the silver! I am so pose blocked it's not even funny.

Lizard...that is such a cute lizard! X) This'll be fun to do!

Shay-la, have you decided if you want me to do another mint and pygmy or can you use that one?

EDIT: I think you all should see this: http://isi-daddy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2rl7is (This is especially aimed towards Micki xd.png) That is one of the most talented artists I have ever seen!

Edited by Amore

Aww, it's so cute<333 ^^ -huggles-

I guess the pose is a little awkward and not quite what I imagined, but I can understand. I don't usually draw for dragoncave/draw animals, but I do draw! D:

>> perhaps I will pop in again for a male one~

I think the silver hatchies are the cutest ones, they look so sad and are like 'Huuuug mee! >:'

And that deviantartist is pretty amazing o_o

I love their Espeon x Umbreon images.

Edited by Kiramay