Amore

Amore Here

^^ THIS. So much! Whenever I put things on tile I get soo freaked out...and you guys are too nice!

So I'm adding Konayuki and Twister to the list. ^.^ This batch might take a bit longer than usual, tho, because I'm writing a short story for a contest and spending most of my time on that...but you guys will get your requests!!

It's okay! I can wait smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I can't believe I forgot to post these! When I made my banner at my friend's house, I made these too. They're all separate pics. They're for showing emotions, like smiley faces. ^.^ My fave's the squee'd out one.

(And your requests are slowly but surely getting done.)

Sure.

Sowee this batch be taking so long. But by five today if my story isn't done I can't turn it in so I'm in a writing frenzy. >,<"

UPDATE BECAUSE I LIEK TOTALLY HAVE PROGRESS. tongue.gif

So anyways, Miss Seb's Chicken!

And Stunning's OC, Crystal.

OMG, I totally didn't see your request, micki! ohmy.gif!

*fixes request link*

SO I MADE IT. 8 pages (4,977 words) of somewhat good writing in less than two days. biggrin.gif!

LOL THOSE ARE SO KEWT <3 We need to color them. *evil smirk*

I'd love to see you guys color them ^.^

Thank you, Snow Plow! biggrin.gif

it's k Amore. Here it is again if you need it. (And I just wanted to repeat it, lol)

Can you make a Vine Dragon, hiding and cowering from a Hellfire Wyvern. I mean have the Hellfire mad, like really mad, I mean like really, REALLY MAD! And the Vine is looking scared with the expression like, "It wasn't me! I swear! Okay, maybe I did do it but PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!!!" And the Hellfire like, "RAWR! You did do it! *Blasts fire*" Like, that kinda thing goin on. lol.

Colored x3 I used GIMP, mouse. I got lazy to plug in the tablet xd.png I messed up big time xd.png Mainly because I'm not too familiar with layers. O_o

user posted image

I also didn't know what to color the body with. >.> I'ma do another recolor xP

EDIT: This one is a bit harder and suck-ish. x.X

user posted image

Edited by Konayuki of the Spirits

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I can't believe I forgot to post these! When I made my banner at my friend's house, I made these too. They're all separate pics. They're for showing emotions, like smiley faces. ^.^ My fave's the squee'd out one.

(And your requests are slowly but surely getting done.)

owo *cant stop glancing at the one with the heart-eyes*

\~trololololololololol~/

i just wanna squeeze it x3

You're welcome Stunning. :3

And thank you guys, you're all so nice!! >//<

Konayuki I especially lurve the crying one. (Did that sound sadistic? xd.png) Anyways, you colored them both really well! smile.gif

So I finished the dragon horse hatchling Can't say I'm especially happy with it. :/

That means yours is next, Twister! smile.gif

What about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :'(

You're welcome Stunning. :3

And thank you guys, you're all so nice!! >//<

Konayuki I especially lurve the crying one. (Did that sound sadistic? xd.png) Anyways, you colored them both really well! smile.gif

So I finished the dragon horse hatchling Can't say I'm especially happy with it. :/

That means yours is next, Twister! smile.gif

I love it ^^

Now, I must resize it... D:

Lol, micki, don't worry you're next. ^.^

I finished the BBW! But it came out looking ... not cute. But, here it is.

Remember, if you want a redo, you are more than welcome to ask. ^.^

You're welcome, Konayuki! And sorry about the size. Tsuko says imgshack does resizes...but I don't know how to work that. :/

And sure, Sandstorm, I'll add you to the list.

Thanks you guys. ^.^

Lol, I was sketching it at the library and when I was sketching I kept making the faces I was sketching unconciously. Like, when I was doing the hellfire, I kept going, "Grr!" and with the vine I would widen my eyes and try to grin. And then I looked up and the guy at the table next to me was staring at me. xd.png

*adding your request, Stunning :3*