Amore

Amore Here

Hm.. Finding out how to rearrange my signature may prove difficult.

If you don't mind, I'm going to see if I can remove the white background for the forums if I can get it snuggled into my signature..

Edited by Kiramay

Of course I don't mind! I'm glad my pic was big enough that it didn't look completely horrible when made smaller. ^.^" What'd you use to resize?

Also, I've got the first post cleaned up and updated, finally!

I'll probably find someone to properly resize it later. Atm it's 100x75, and I used imageshack.com, but I really don't like it that small. I can't see the adorableness or your signature ):

I think some people chop up images. Maybe I can find someone to help me with that so I can get near the full thing, but keep my signature cleaned up.

Edited by Kiramay

I don't mind, Shay, go ahead and use it ^^

Edit: Flame is pretty good at working with images, chopping them and resizing and stuff, just find her thread in the original works section and ask her smile.gif

Edited by Stunningfire

I think you all should see this: http://isi-daddy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2rl7is (This is especially aimed towards Micki xd.png) That is one of the most talented artists I have ever seen!

mellow.gif

ohmy.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

user posted image

OMIGAWDITSCHIBINIGHTFURY!!! MUST.... GLOMP... *GLOMP ATTACK ON NIGHT FURY* SHE IS THE MOST AMAZING CHIBI ARTISTS OF ALL. OMIGAWD.

Hey. Just woke up from that previous trance, can you try to draw Onyx? Maybe make a pure white lioness with the back end a horse and haze where it meshes like it's transforming like how Onyx does. ((ps, all of her transformations are pure white also)) and make a couple of copies with each copies the eyes are a different color and I can make an animation of them. But if it's too much just ignore the eye comment.

Aww... The lizard's cute! What's it chasing? A fly? And thanks for drawing Onyx for me. I think I'll try drawing her one day.

-Pokes in once more- I couldn't resist.. I'm tempted to request a male hatchling now..

Are we allowed to request a pose if we can find a picture of one? Would that make it easier/harder for you?

So I drew Onyx...Red eyes. I didn't know which colors you wanted it to change to. ^.^' So I did a rainbow: OrangeYellowGoldGreenBluePurplePink If you'd like a different color, just ask, it won't be difficult to do.

>.> As usual, I'm not happy with it. I'll probably redo.

And thanks about the lizard! Yeah, that's usually the problem with my art. It doesn't fit in a sig.

Kiramay, posting a pose would definitely make it MUCH EASIER for me! xd.png Poses are what I have the most problem with.

*adds Vampyr's request

Hey, do you want a Guardian of Nature egg or a Guardian egg? Guardian of NatureGuardian Egg

Woah, it not exactly the image my brain conjured up....

But it's pretty close! I'd love to see a redo of it anyway. I like viewing different versions. I'm probably going to try it soon, if my thread stays empty for a while and I get bored.

PS, YW for the Canopy.

Yeah, I looked at the link but didn't dare to go to the site. I'm smarter than that. xd.png

Request! :3

A silver hatchie, S2 (Male)

With a pose like this: Link!

Hopefully that helps generate your artskills into action! When you get around to doing it.

Soooo on Micki's redo: It's going...eh. >.> I'm not too good at things other than dragons. I'm going to try a traditional approach? But it'll take a while to get to a scanner.

Ooon Vampyr's: can you tell me if you want guardian or guardian of nature?

And, finally, I did do Kiramay's, because that was the easiest: I think it's too close to the pic you gave me...

NOT going to be on often, cos dad's home alot.png lately...

No, no it's perfect!

Aww, Amore, I love it! He's soo adorable! -Huggles-

Sometimes I wish we had printers that could magically print out a picture as a plushie.

Your art... soo cuuuuute!

*Faints from cuteness* *Regains consciousness*

Oh. Uh... right.

Request

Could you draw a male purple hatchie? I don't mind any pose as long as it's not the one that it is in on the scroll. If you need clarification, let me know!

Thank you!

Edited by zephyr_123

Okay, since my old request was shot down, and it's open,

I'd like to

Request

Could you draw a Winter hatchie and a Summer hatchie together? It would be so cute. Pweeeeeeese?

Edited by Shay-la!

Yes, you are, purple. =3 I requested a lot. /shot

...unless Amore changed the rules, that is...