DC egg or custom?: DC

>>If DC--> what type?: Electric

Text?: Yes

>>If Yes-->: Jumpstart my Heart

(that's my fave 'lectric dragon)

Thank you, have some cookies!

Edited by Amore

@Daydreamer09-

I'm sorry, but I can't take that request unless you have ParticleSoup's permission sad.gif

added

>>However, you may only request those if the concept or sprite belongs to you, otherwise you must have their permission.

Gah! I read the rules, I swear! >.<

*headdesk* I'll shoot them a pm.

More stuff to read.... At least, if I can get my act together fast enough, I'll be able to request something.

Oh, wait, nevermind >.>

Edited by RheaDark

@ hypnotic-

added. um, just to make sure, you want a pink egg with the chainchomp face, right?

Yis.

Amore added~

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get anything done today. lots of other stuff to do x-x;

DC egg or custom?: DC

>>If DC--> what type?: gray

>>If custom--> please describe: N/A

>>If Yes-->: The mighty Wee.zee is happy

cookiescookiescookiescookies OOH! PIZZA :3 xd.png

yush map.....wee is happy....like....REALLY happy...XP

*fingers crossed*

DC egg or custom?: DC egg

>>If DC--> what type?: chicken eggy

>>If Yes-->: (cluck) or (chicken not dragon)

Hey Maple

Your eggs are so awesome - it's great seeing them everywhere now in people's signatures! Keep up the great work!

-Lei

@ Darkshadow-

I took 2 years of spanish and quit. I hated it u_u;

@ Voxezi-

it's 注音符號 which is 'zhu ying fu hao' in pinying. That's only the pronunciation though, when we write, its in actual chinese characters xd.png Traditional chinese uses the actual chinese characters while simplified uses ..the simplified forms. x-x;

For example..this is the chinese character for 'wind' in both traditional and simplified characters. -uploading image in case your computer can't read chinese...and sorry for my horrible handwriting ;-; MSpaint ftw u_u;

user posted image

then the zhu ying fu hao (taiwanese alphabet) for it would be user posted imageThe square-ish C shaped character is pronounced "fuh" while the pronunciation of the ...45 degrees angle thing is "ong". The character 'wind' has no accents, so its pronounced "fong" (not fohng, but foeng--long O) in a monotone sound.

The pinying for wind would be 'feng' for some reason, the e makes the long O sound ._.;

@ hypnotic-

added. um, just to make sure, you want a pink egg with the chainchomp face, right?

@XLaurentX-

aww that's sweet of you smile.gif although you might want to read the rules before requesting next time xd.png

@ThatDeadGirl-

added

@Daydreamer09-

I'm sorry, but I can't take that request unless you have ParticleSoup's permission sad.gif

added

Actually all you needed to tell me was 注音符號.

>.>

Traditional Chinese is better - you can read both forms, and Simplified is a communist re-write.

<.<

I can read both.

>.>

As can my computer.

I SMELL COOKIES.

. _.

DC egg or custom?: Custom~

>>If DC--> what type?:

>>If custom--> please describe: A pokeball cracking open. So mebbe a white light starting to shine out of it? o:

>>If Yes-->: Mah Fakemon

(Can the text possibly be on the top instead of directly over the middle? It can be smaller for this, I don't mind. If not, that's cool =)

I've been stalking this thread for a while. Love your eggs and want to request one, but I can't decide. xd.png

Oooo how about a tiger-striped egg to match the cat in your avatar?

Blue striped for Riocotesei~

user posted imageuser posted image

...and a few free to use ones~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thank you so much!! They are just beautiful! smile.gif

I was wondering if it would be allowed to kind of overlap them so I could have the Stripe eggs in a "pile" like in my siggy? Your signature would of course still be on there.

If not that's totally fine with me. smile.gif

Thanks again!

@XLaurentX-

aww that's sweet of you smile.gif although you might want to read the rules before requesting next time xd.png

I forgot to add cookies (Added it to the form) And I bet you don't think of me as a friend. (Don't blame you. I'm actually saying it happily.) And like I said in my form: "DC egg or custom?: custom (If it's okay with you... Cookies)" (I added the cookies five minutes ago.)

Don't worry, I don't anger easily you can reject me and I won't mind

OMG IT'S SO COOL!!!!! THANKS MAPLE! *gives maple a cookie*

Also, the chainchomp egg is cute as well.

YES!

Win.

*Smothers her egg in love and hissgrowls at anyone who comes close.* x3 So. Much. Love.

Edited by Hypnotic

Muahahaha I'm back again! biggrin.gif This is ok, right? I mean, it's a different batch of cookies, right? xd.png

DC egg or custom?:

>>If DC--> Ambrosial Dragon (not in cave)

user posted image

............................^ the egg, obviously (sorry, I couldn't get the egg by itself without it looking weird.)

Text?: yuppers

>>If Yes-->: Live, Love, Laugh

This is not my concept or my sprite, but I got premission from Verridith. Here's exactly what she said:

And you can use the Ambrosial egg. n___n

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=69802&st=0 <-- link to the Ambrosial dragon topic, in case you need to look at some stuff, lol.

Thank you very much in advance! laugh.gif

edited pink egg:

user posted image

for Riocotesei, but anyone else may use it as well

user posted image

@Hazardous Force-

sorry, custom requests have been filled :<

also..these are EGGS >_>; not 'lets find something round and see if it can pass off as an egg design' >_>;; I doubt I wouldve taken the pokeball request if the slots were open ._.;

@Shadowflame

take your time xd.png

@Darkshadow and Hypnotic-

glad you guys like them c:

lol I redid the chainchomp one 3 times u_u;;

@Rpuppyluvr0203-

added

Edited by MapleDragon

Oh, well... perhaps you should change your thread description then. I was under the impression that it was open.

And you seem to be a good enough artist that you could pull that off. I actually did want a pokeball and thought you were capable of it. I apologize if I was wrong.