MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

maybe you should just read the entire first post of this thread .______.

anyway....awesome eggies as usual map ^____^

Don't assume something, please. I did read the first post, all of it. And it looked like -to me- that a few of the custom orders were crossed out.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude earlier.

Don't assume something, please. I did read the first post, all of it. And it looked like -to me- that a few of the custom orders were crossed out.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude earlier.

Yes, they were crossed out because they were complete. Just because they're complete does not mean that those slots are open. Like I said, I only open a new batch once EVERYTHING is complete.

As for a pokeball, I DID say I'm drawing EGGS, not random round objects. If a pokeball is what you want, then I suggest you find an artist that doesn't have request limitations.

I actually did want a pokeball and thought you were capable of it. I apologize if I was wrong.

I am capable of drawing a Pokeball. It's just that it doesn't fit the descriptions of the art requests that I am willing to accept.

Maple, I wasn't asking you to specifically draw the pokeball. I wanted an egg with a pokeball design. Maybe one of us misread something, but I know perfectly well that this is for egg art, and mine was supposed to be of a pokeball design. Not an actual pokeball.

I thought -earlier- that you were trying to tell me that you couldn't do an egg with that design. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Maple, I wasn't asking you to specifically draw the pokeball. I wanted an egg with a pokeball design. Maybe one of us misread something, but I know perfectly well that this is for egg art, and mine was supposed to be of a pokeball design. Not an actual pokeball.

I thought -earlier- that you were trying to tell me that you couldn't do an egg with that design. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Sorry, it's just that Hypnotic wanted her chainchomp request to be the actual egg so I assumed you wanted the same thing with a pokeball especially since you didn't note the background color. When people request a design, they usually tell me what image they want on the egg and what color they want the egg itself to be.

Well, at first I was thinking something like that. So like, a pokeball in egg form. x3 But then I was also thinking that it could be an egg with a pokeball on it with like the light making an egg shape? I dunno. I was hoping your creativeness would take over at that point. I just kind of threw out what I wanted [which was some sort of pokeball egg] and hoped for the best. x3

Edit: But I suppose I'll just wait for an open slot and ask for something else~!

Edited by Hazardous Force

'Kay, I've decided. x3 Just need to get the artists' permissions, since it's on the Completed list.

Also, may I resize one of your eggs in order to get it to fit? I won't edit it any other way.

Edited by Shadowflame

@XLaurentX-

aww that's sweet of you  although you might want to read the rules before requesting next time

I forgot to add cookies (Added it to the form) And I bet you don't think of me as a friend. (Don't blame you. I'm actually saying it happily.) And like I said in my form: "DC egg or custom?: custom (If it's okay with you... Cookies)" (I added the cookies five minutes ago.)

Don't worry, I don't anger easily you can reject me and I won't mind

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Edited by XLaurentX

@Shadowflame-

go ahead lol, I don't mind size changes

@XLaurentX-

custom requests are closed at the moment :<

Oh yeah, that's fine. Thanks!

DC egg or custom?: DC

>>If DC--> what type?: Glade (Complete Dragon Requests)

Here's the pic: user posted image

Text?: (Yes or No)

>>If Yes-->: Fear Grows

*Gives Maple Cookies*

Guardian for AlvinZanger complete~

user posted image

@amamihe-

Please read the rules.

@Darkshadow-

added~

@Maple: I requested permission from JOTB on the Glade Dragon egg, and got it as well.

Oh, darn. I just got permission from ParticleSoup for the pillow and the requests are already closed. u_u

Guess I'll have to wait then. If only I got on a couple hours earlier.

hey sorry to change again, but could I have "Live Laugh Love" instead of "Live Love Laugh"?

I'm really really sorry I wanted to change it again.

Wow I haven't stalked this thread in two days and there are so many new eggs that you made I am very amazed biggrin.gif

lol, I haven't done anything in the past 2 days or so u_u;;

-has been playing games-

All eggs are great! Congratulates talent.

>>If DC--> what type?: Paper

>>If custom--> please describe: N/A

Text?: YES

>>If Yes-->: Toksiq's scroll

Edited by Toksiq

All eggs are great! Congratulates talent.

>>If DC--> what type?: Paper

>>If custom--> please describe: N/A

Text?: YES

>>If Yes-->: Toksiq's scroll

You haven't read the rulez.....

And you can't request right now. Wait until Maple finishes this batch.

OK. I misunderstood. I do not know English well.

Well that's ok. Just be sure to read them before you request. Maple would get mad....