MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

Just wanted to... gah, the Bambi shaking his butt at me in Absolute's signature is distracting ;A; ... ANYWAYS, just wanted to say that I watched your entire cube slime video on YouTube the other day. I had no idea what they were but wooow. I love how you did the shading - you made it look so effortless to know exactly which parts to shade and by how much. And the eyes! You know how there are recommended videos down the right hand side? Yeah, there were pictures of jelly slimes and I was like "Why is Maple using pink in the eyes when the eyes are meant to be black/white?" and then I realized you were making them SHINY. Really, really nice. smile.gif

Dedicated to all of those who struggled to get the rainbow chicken in the 2011 Haunted House event.

user posted image

That is adorable and hilarious!

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Hii guys, I'm not sure if I'll be opening requests anymore. I'm an artist for GPX+ now and I don't come on DragCave much anymore :'( It'd be nice if this thread could stay opened, though, since I have a ton of links on the front page for people who would like to use my artwork for sigs. I might drop in once in a while, but otherwise I'm pretty much done with dragcave ^^; Sorry all, and thanks for your support while the fun lasted smile.gif <3

Maple! <3 long time no see, hi!

The dragon is lovely o3o