@saph. sorry if it's not accuarte, it was hard to tell ><;

Edited by MapleDragon

I'd like to make a request if I may. smile.gif

DC egg

If DC--> what type?: Blue Stripe egg

Text?: Yes

If Yes-->: Earn your Stripes

*Cookies*

Thank you very much. These are just lovely.

DC egg or custom?: DC (My last egg smile.gif )

>>If DC--> what type?: Holly ('07 I think)

>>If custom--> please describe: (refs would be nice )

Text?: Y

>>If Yes-->: Friends are Important

*Hands Cookies to Maple*

Thanks soo much for these BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL eggs biggrin.gif

Edited by rabbit153

@ Maple: That's fine if you simplify it, but can there be at least 1 leetle white feather somewhere? :3 I'm sooo excited to see mine! biggrin.gif

Quick question Maple: Who do you think as friends here in this thread? Just curious, you don't have to answer

Quick question Maple: Who do you think as friends here in this thread? Just curious, you don't have to answer

Friends are people I know in rl and the people I always hang out/chat with online xd.pngAlthough there is one other person here not at ERHQ that I consider a friend, but I will not say who it is...and I'm almost 100% sure that they don't know who they are .___.;

Hey I was wondering if I could add text to my egg? I just realized this, or I would of said so in my request. >.< I'm really sorry. But if you could, could the egg maybe say: "My DeviantArt" or just "My DA"

Thanks in advance if you can do this! smile.gif

I will snag last DC spot!

DC egg or custom?: DC

>>If DC--> what type?: Waterhorse

Text?: (Yes or No)

>>If Yes-->: Splash~

Hey, MD, are you making more amber variations?

Green, blue, red?

@ Vox-

woops. missed a few posts >_>;

and please don't call me MD..or Map. I actually hate it although SOME PEOPLE. *coughnanacough* keeps calling me that.

Maple is fine.

and no, I'm not making any color variations for those because like I said, amber doesn't come in those colors. It's called amber for a reason. As for the blue, since Rhea gave me a link that introduced blue amber, it looks slightly different from the normal honey-colored amber. So if I were to draw that one, I'd have to start from scratch..thus answering your question..no, I am not making any color variations for the Amber egg.

sorry if that sounded like as if I was annoyed o_O; it's not supposed to. doing too many things at once x-x

@Darkshadow-

added, and requests now closed.

Oh my gosh! I love it! Thank you so much! It might be a bit of time before I can put in my siggy, because I neet to find for it. wink.gif But it will be in there, I promise you! biggrin.gif Thank you soo much!

I think the next time the requests open up, I'm going to request an egg from the Completed list. smile.gif

@ Vox-

woops. missed a few posts >_>;

and please don't call me MD..or Map. I actually hate it although SOME PEOPLE. *coughnanacough* keeps calling me that.

Maple is fine.

and no, I'm not making any color variations for those because like I said, amber doesn't come in those colors. It's called amber for a reason. As for the blue, since Rhea gave me a link that introduced blue amber, it looks slightly different from the normal honey-colored amber. So if I were to draw that one, I'd have to start from scratch..thus answering your question..no, I am not making any color variations for the Amber egg.

sorry if that sounded like as if I was annoyed o_O; it's not supposed to. doing too many things at once x-x

@Darkshadow-

added, and requests now closed.

Sure.

There actually is red amber, same goes for green.

'S rare, which is probably why you haven't heard of it.

Blue striped for Riocotesei~

user posted imageuser posted image

...and a few free to use ones~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by MapleDragon

So that's a bunch of stripes, then red then pebble then canopy then mint then neotropical?

I particularly like the white striped.

custom for Daydreamer09~

user posted imageuser posted image

@Riocotesei- added

*squeals* It looks amazing! *.*

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

Squee~ Thanks Maple! I lurve the Waterhorse Egg!

So that's a bunch of stripes, then red then pebble then canopy then mint then neotropical?

I particularly like the white striped.

@Voxezi

yep lmao. yay you can spot the differences xd.png

although I think it's pretty obvious myself..quite a few people can't tell the difference between those green colored eggs ._.;

@Daydreamer09 and Darkshadow

np :3