MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

DC egg or custom?: Custom

>>If DC--> what type?:

>>If custom--> please describe: (refs would be nice )

Something that uses this kind of pattern -

http://www.smashingapps.com/wp-content/upl...l-pattern-3.jpg

It doesn't need to be as complicated as that of course, but I like the colors there and the simple little yellow birds and flowers in the design

Text?: (Yes or No) Nope

>>If Yes-->: Please state

since people have been saying that I've been too lenient..

Please read the rules u_u;

I forgot to offer you cookies, I apologize :'(

As for the additional lineart rule...I'm a bit of an amateur when it comes to design so...if the pattern/custom I want is inside the dragon egg and no additional outside stuff is needed - like in that flaming egg or the stained glass ones that you've made...I thought it was still eligible for a custom?

Or am I totally wrong?

I forgot to offer you cookies, I apologize :'(

As for the additional lineart rule...I'm a bit of an amateur when it comes to design so...if the pattern/custom I want is inside the dragon egg and no additional outside stuff is needed - like in that flaming egg or the stained glass ones that you've made...I thought it was still eligible for a custom?

Or am I totally wrong?

xd.png it's ok

the fire one didnt require extra lineart, so it was fine. As for the stained glass one, that was a paid commission and I don't have specific rules for those ^^

rabbit153's request complete

user posted image

REQUESTS NOW OPEN

ohmy.gif Thank you soo much! THAT IS EXCATLY what I wanted! biggrin.gif Thank you! biggrin.gif

>>If DC--> what type?:

Something that uses this kind of pattern -

It doesn't need to be as complicated as that of course, but I like the colors there and the simple little yellow birds and flowers in the design

Text?: (Yes or No) Nope

>>If Yes-->: Please state

The lineart of the Daydream egg you drew but with a color scheme inspired by the picture below (the teal with either that yellow or that red)

secretly sneaks some cookies into her request

^Would that be better? biggrin.gif

You changed the colors on that alternate skywing egg in the first post so I think this'd be an okay request?

Daydream for TPishek

user posted image

It's beautiful! Thank you X3

And I do apologize for my omission of the word "cookies;" I must have missed seeing that line in the rules. :S

I suggest you change the word every batch, Maple, as people may just look at what other people say and still not read the rules.

I suggest you change the word every batch, Maple, as people may just look at what other people say and still not read the rules.

I was going to a while back, but got lazy lol.

DC egg or custom?: DC

>>If DC--> what type?: Tsunami wyvern from Completed requests... if you can... the egg is kind of complicated. reference pic: user posted image

Text?: Yes

>>If Yes-->: Call me Saph.

DC egg or custom?: DC

>>If DC--> what type?: Yulebuck Egg.(Christmas '08 - I think - click)

Text?: Yes.

>>If Yes-->: "Oh! Festive!"

I like cookies too. wub.gif

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

I DID post in the topic description that customs were closed if no one bothered to read the posts themselves u_u;

it said requests open "(Requests OPEN)" when I posted that.

*gives Maple No-bake-cookies* ;d

DC egg or custom?:

>>If DC--> what type?:

>>If custom--> please describe: I'd like to use the design I have in my signature. It's suppose to look like a love note.

Text?: Not sure. Could I have one with and without?

>>If Yes-->: I really have no idea. Maybe something that you would read on a sweetheart candy. Or just simply "My Valentine"?

it said requests open "(Requests OPEN)" when I posted that.

I post in the thread before changing the topic title.

Sorry, someone just got the last slot before you. That tends to happen to you very often, huh? ;-;''

guess so but I will not give up

Hmm may I make a request? ^^ Your eggs are beautiful! smile.gif

DC egg or custom?:

>>If custom--> please describe: Where to begin....... Well, an egg that looks like the summoned egg with whisps and swirls of color. The egg would be glass-like and blue-ish. I'd like a white feather encased inside of the egg, if that's possible. And I'd like some little white down-like feathers laying at the bottom of the egg. I have a picture of what colors I invisioned:

http://www.thelivingvision.com/blog/wp-con...hern-lights.jpg

Ugh I'm really sorry the picture is so big, I couldn't make it any smaller. And I really want a cookie now. wink.gif

I would really really appreciate it if you could make this egg for me! Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I changed the picture to a link, I certainly wasn't thinking when I put the picture up. >.<

Edited by Rpuppyluvr0203

Pretty aurora is pretty. But the picture is big!

LOL. Yes. You could have just linked it. xd.png

Oh. *facepalmdesk* Wow. I. Am. Special. I'll go back and do that. >.< Sorry people.

It happens. xd.png

I'd love to see you do the Stripe's eggs. xd.png

Keep up the purdy work.

Edited by Hypnotic

Hmm may I make a request?  ^^  Your eggs are beautiful!  smile.gif

DC egg or custom?:

>>If custom--> please describe:  Where to begin.......  Well, an egg that looks like the summoned egg with whisps and swirls of color.  The egg would be glass-like and blue-ish.  I'd like a white feather encased inside of the egg, if that's possible.  And I'd like some little white down-like feathers laying at the bottom of the egg.  I have a picture of what colors I invisioned:

http://www.thelivingvision.com/blog/wp-con...hern-lights.jpg

Ugh I'm really sorry the picture is so big, I couldn't make it any smaller.  And I really want a cookie now.  wink.gif

I would really really appreciate it if you could make this egg for me!  Thank you in advance!

EDIT:  I changed the picture to a link, I certainly wasn't thinking when I put the picture up.  >.<

added. I might end up simplifying it a bit though. x-x;

@Hypnotic- thanks xd.png

Edited by MapleDragon

REQUEST! cookie?

Form:

>>If DC--> what type?: n/a

>>If custom--> a blood red eggy with fangs or fang marks sitting in a pool of blood.

Text?: no

>>If Yes-->: n/a