Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Got mine a few weeks ago in early Jan (I think). I could swear that it took far few Splashes, as I only have two SWs and frequently forgetting to even use the BSA. Still, happy I got mine! Great work, Vadosus and Irrigus! *huggles splashy dargons*

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I just read that some people thnk there may be something special after the badge so I decided to splash all my Shallow Waters regularly to see if anything happens smile.gif

But if there IS anything you need a lot of splashes for it...

I just read that some people thnk there may be something special after the badge so I decided to splash all my Shallow Waters regularly to see if anything happens smile.gif

But if there IS anything you need a lot of splashes for it...

Agree smile.gif I've done well over a thousand splashes (unless I've counted wrong) and haven't gotten anything else yet but I still splash every once in a while.

I can't believe I never posted in this thread, but apparently not.

I got my Splash Badge about 2 years ago, while playing with my niece. She got her badge, too, and she loved her Goldfish! After my niece and her parents moved out, I kind of forgot about splashing. We had a lot of fun together, and the badge is a good memory!

How many times do I need to splash before getting a badge? 100?

Also I've been inactive for 2 years, do the splashes before that count?

Edit for typo

Edited by love_HP

How many times do I need to splash before getting a badge? 100?

Also I've been inactive for 2 years, do the splashes before that count?

Edit for typo

I've seen 100 posted as the number needed. I think those from before should count.

I got my first goldfish a couple weeks ago and splashed about 4 times, what does thw 1/40 mean?

I don't know how many times I've splashed. I've tried to do it every day, now, but when I was first starting out, I splashed only like once before I read about what it did like a couple of weeks after. Can't wait for that silly little badge.

I got my first goldfish a couple weeks ago and splashed about 4 times, what does thw 1/40 mean?

It's a pokemon reference but doesn't really mean anything.

Oh man people still talk about this silly gag BSA? X3

It's one of my favorites smile.gif

if you use splash 40 times you will get some sorta egg or something idk what

though

Edited by Happymeep

if you use splash 40 times you will get some sorta egg or something idk what

though

Splashing 100 or so times will get you a Magikarp badge. Useless, but shiny. 8D

Think you can get something by using splash?

Actually yes you can win cash!

Nope just kidding!

It has another meaning...

Edited by DragonO

I got the Magikarp badge, took me a while too, it's cute though and gave me a goal to strive for. It's also another reason I have a large group of Shallow Waters, but that's not bad because they are one of my favorites now..

Edited by Silent_Vampire

Just got the badge, with only two goldfish dragons!! <3

Is there a badge for signatures for this because i would love that

Is there a way to check how many splashes you've done already? I've completely lost track between 1 and100 xd.png.

Is there a way to check how many splashes you've done already? I've completely lost track between 1 and100 xd.png.

Nope. Look on the bright side - it will be a lovely surprise when the badge shows up xd.png