Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Feel too lazy too go back pages, but how many attempts does it take to get the badge? I mean like an estimate? blink.gif

The general consensus seems to be around 140 - 150 times. No one knows for sure though. I splashed for 2 weeks with 10 dragons.

Since your dragon "evolves" into the badge, do you lose it? sad.gif

No. You absolutely do NOT lose it. You keep the dragon and gain a badge. biggrin.gif

Since your dragon "evolves" into the badge, do you lose it? sad.gif

Nah, it stays on your scroll. o3o

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Mustangs44

Finally!

What?

DRAGON is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DRAGON evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

That goldfish dragon is now named MAGIKARP of Silvara. Yay! Now I just need to get my Summoned egg.

Finally!

What?

DRAGON is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DRAGON evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

That goldfish dragon is now named MAGIKARP of Silvara. Yay! Now I just need to get my Summoned egg.

Congratulations.

And congrats to futurevampire too.

Congrats to everyone who got the badge! I got mine just now! laugh.gif

After - I don't know - two weeks or more trying.

Grats! smile.gif

I guess my badge got lost because here still nothing, have to beat my shallow dragons!

Congrats to everyone who got the badge! I got mine just now! laugh.gif

After - I don't know - two weeks or more trying.

Congrats on your badge.

Congrats to everyone who has their badges and good luck to those that are trying! Myself, I have eight shallow waters and another on the way. I've been splashing for about a week now, but I have absolutely no idea how many total times I've splashed since I've done some random ones before I really got into this. When I get it, I get it, I suppose.

There won't happen anything more when you continue splashing after you got your badge, right?

I've continued to splash since I got my badge a few weeks ago and nothing else has happened. smile.gif But I'll continue to splash just in case. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm a loong way off from getting my badge...dry.gif

You say it takes about 140-150 times to get it?

I'm a loong way off from getting my badge...dry.gif

You say it takes about 140-150 times to get it?

We don't know the exact number yet, and those who do know are keeping it a secret. *coughSPScough*

We don't know the exact number yet, and those who do know are keeping it a secret. *coughSPScough*

Ah, okay, thanks. =3

Why keep it a secret?

Speaking of Splash...how do you get that cute goldfish icon that some people have on their scrolls? I read somewhere that you have to use the splash BSA to get it! True?

Never mind, just started to read...I guess you have to use splash..a lot! I'm hell and gone from getting it then! lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Speaking of Splash...how do you get that cute goldfish icon that some people have on their scrolls? I read somewhere that you have to use the splash BSA to get it! True?

Never mind, just started to read...I guess you have to use splash..a lot! I'm hell and gone from getting it then! lol

Just splash everyday until you get it