Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

I just got my Magikarp Badge!

*dances*

Congrats, Lagie and Nooey. I'm glad you both got your badges.

Congratz to all Magicarp badge winners!! And...

What?

RAINDEAR'S SUSHIMA is evolving!

Congratulations! Your RAINDEAR'S SUSHIMA evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Doing a HAPPY DANCE now!!

What?

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

What?

Congrats on your badge.

The ballpark estimate we've collectively come up with is around 140 - 150. Those are just loose observations though, not concrete numbers.

Wouldn't it make sense that it'd be 150 or 151? You know, to correspond to the number of pokemon in the original games?

Wouldn't it make sense that it'd be 150 or 151? You know, to correspond to the number of pokemon in the original games?

I never said it was set at something that makes sense. I said that was the ballpark figure that we have collectively come up with.

LOL another day and nothing

(eating fail cookies & icecream)

Congrats to those that got badges!

Be patient. It won't take forever. It will probably take less time than getting a GoN egg.tongue.gif

It definitely took less time than getting a GoN. I'm still trying for my first GoN.

It definitely took less time than getting a GoN. I'm still trying for my first GoN.

Same here! That's why I still think the Splash is a better BSA, even now that I have my badge, because even thought it still does nothing that's all you expect it to do, so you're never disappointed.xd.png

Lol Well I got my 1st GON and working on my 2nd so I am trying for both patiently

took me 9 tries for the 1st GON

Guardian of Nature -- the dragon you get with the summon BSA from the trio dragons.

Oh, duh *facepalm* Yes, I do believe it is harder to get a GoN than one of these badges tongue.gif

To get the Magicarp badge. You have to splash 100 times or more.

The best way is to get a bunch of Shallow Waters and let that be the first thing you do every day. Just go down the line and splash each one. You can figure out the approximate time by dividing 100 by the number of Shallows you have.

Like this: I have 8 Shallow Waters. 100 / 8 = 12.5, so I splashed each of them for 13 days. On the last day, the 7th Shallow gave me the badge after the splash. (And no, it doesn't take away the dragon.)

For the GoN: Keep trying. You have to have space to receive the egg, which means 3 eggs or less AND 3 hatchlings or less. I had 2 eggs and 1 hatchie when I got mine. Now, my trios are being stubborn about giving me the 2nd one. I had to try about 15 times for the first one, I guess it will be the same or maybe more to get the 2nd one.

Congrats to everyone who has recently gotten their badge!