Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Like I said before, why wouldn't anyone want to share? x.x

You assume that people know and are withholding. And if people do know then they don't have to share with us. Some people like keeping secrets or whatever. They have their own reasons whether they like watching people try and figure it out for themselves or they just like watching people squirm, their reasons are their own. Why is a ballpark figure not enough to console people? What do you gain from knowing the EXACT number? At least a half a dozen people have said that it's around 140 - 150. You should easily be able to figure out around how long you need to splash before you get the badge.

Finally! I got my badge! biggrin.gif

Congrats

Thank you! The best thing is that I got it exactly from the dragon from which I wanted tongue.gif funny!

You assume that people know and are withholding. And if people do know then they don't have to share with us. Some people like keeping secrets or whatever. They have their own reasons whether they like watching people try and figure it out for themselves or they just like watching people squirm, their reasons are their own. Why is a ballpark figure not enough to console people? What do you gain from knowing the EXACT number? At least a half a dozen people have said that it's around 140 - 150. You should easily be able to figure out around how long you need to splash before you get the badge.

SPS knows it but that's because she's a mod. She probably doesn't want to spoil it for us. wink.gif

SPS knows it but that's because she's a mod. She probably doesn't want to spoil it for us. wink.gif

Whatever reason she has for not saying is her own. It just drives me nuts in this game when there's something that's a "secret" everyone keeps hammering at that person about it. SPS shouldn't have to keep fielding questions about it. Even if she does know the specific number, why should people keep on her about it? The ball park estimate that those of us that have reported here should be sufficient enough for people to plan for their badges.

This is partially a rant about people demanding to know the secret of getting ND's (even though there is no secret), but it really applies here too. I just wish some people would appreciate the element of surprise more.

I'll shut up now. xd.png

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

It is obvious that most people are not counting the number of times they splash anyway, so what difference would it make if you did know the exact number of splashes it took to get the badge?????

I agree that having a bit of an element of surprise in the whole thing makes it a lot more fun. tongue.gif

Phew!

What?

SWIMMY D'ORANGE is evolving!

Congratulations! Your SWIMMY D'ORANGE evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

It is obvious that most people are not counting the number of times they splash anyway, so what difference would it make if you did know the exact number of splashes it took to get the badge?????

I agree that having a bit of an element of surprise in the whole thing makes it a lot more fun. tongue.gif

That's what I was trying to say! xd.png

I'm too long-winded today.rolleyes.gif

What?

SWIMMY D'ORANGE is evolving!

Congratulations! Your SWIMMY D'ORANGE evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Congrats! biggrin.gif

Phew!

Congrats on your badge.

Hooray! I finally got my Badge today!!

Congrats.

Congratulations to those that recieved their badge!

LOL I am still trying however on the upside I finally broke 200 and got the silver trophy!

Hooray! I finally got my Badge today!!

Grats. And congrats, Merlot, on your silver trophy smile.gif

So there is a set number? That's cool. If it was down to luck I'd stand no chance lol.

Now I just have to keep splashing and hoping laugh.gif

I've been splashing for about a week now, but only with two dragons.

Another shallow water is on its way to growing up and then I'll have three smile.gif

Congratulations on your badges.

Finaly got mine yesterday. Yeay.

I just got my Magikarp Badge!

*dances*

Thanks! smile.gif

*sets out brownies for everyone* There you go!