blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

What color stripe did you get, and maybe someone else would love the baby, regardless. Inbreeding is a personal preference, you know. smile.gif

Still nothing but magis from Lledrith. I'm starting to think I might have to give her a new mate, but if I remember correctly, she refused all the other CB thunder boys I own. She's acting like Flame.

Divas. My dragons are divas.

Edited by blackdragon71

Finally, Lledrith and her thunder mate have graced me with a thunder egg! Imagine my shock (pun completely intended).

I have a Skywing D'Hennegel, and also a Bluna D'Hennegel (shown in the lineage below.) The Deep Sea D'Hennegel is a caveborn, so that one doesn't exactly count as a D'Hennegel, right?

(The ones I own are Skyrus, Orkus and Seagus)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UXlIg

I have a Skywing D'Hennegel, and also a Bluna D'Hennegel (shown in the lineage below.) The Deep Sea D'Hennegel is a caveborn, so that one doesn't exactly count as a D'Hennegel, right?

(The ones I own are Skyrus, Orkus and Seagus)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UXlIg

Hi there! Welcome to our family (however AWOL we might all be).

Your caveborn deepsea is not truly a D'Hennegel, no. Generally, any CB D'Hennegels come from su7245's scroll, and we have carried on the name in the dragons we have caught that came from her dragons or that we breed that also are descendants. Obviously the name wasn't taken yet, so that's something you would have to take up with su, since that's her naming marker for her dragons and she gave permission for this fan club. Check out the first page for more info on that.

Speaking of descendants, your Seagus (which is a true D'Hennegel by virtue of her mother's lineage) is the grandbaby of my Aegean D'Hennegel (the water dragon from the original pair, Einpel and Raielga). smile.gif

5th-gen stair magi D'Hennegel from thunder x magi line up for adoption:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

If you take it, please:

1) let me know

2) don't bite, kill, trade, abandon, etc. (though if you gift it, I'm okay with that)

3) carry on the D'Hennegel name!

Edited by blackdragon71

Breed:Stripe (any color)

D'Hennegel parent(s):Manao Long D'Hennegel ThuwedXXingyun Long Medusa

Owner:blackdragon71

Generation (optional):5th

Trade venue:Teleport

Scroll link:http://dragcave.net/user/Ayelldee

PM:sure

Thanks, I really like the D'Hennegels! I don't have many and they tend to be real long.

5th-gen stair magi D'Hennegel from thunder x magi line up for adoption:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

If you take it, please:

1) let me know

2) don't bite, kill, trade, abandon, etc. (though if you gift it, I'm okay with that)

3) carry on the D'Hennegel name!

Thank you so much for this baby. biggrin.gif

You're welcome, Bajka! Thanks for letting me know the baby has a loving home. smile.gif

Ayelldee, I have added you to that list, and hopefully, they'll give me something soon. They've been rather stingy, lately.

I just realized one of my new adults is a D'Hennegel It's my first! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/p9K6H

I bred that smile.gif

I just realized this threat and I think I shoud comb through my dragons' lineages...

In the meantime if someone wants a sibling to the above feel free to shoot me a pm wink.gif

Congrats, Sinnarn! As for a name, well, you have a "Soul" train going, and add the D'Hennegel part, and methinks "Soul of D'Hennegel" might work. But then, it's after 2 in the morning, and I'm half-baked, right now. smile.gif

Welcome, new D'Hennegel caretakers!