blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

Can we all say, "AWOL (Absent-WithOut-Leave for the acronym-impaired)"? I knew we could! xd.png

Sorry I've been absent, everyone. Lagie's about to beat me up, and I'm sure everyone else thinks I don't love our babies anymore, but it's not true. I rescued a beautiful magi baby the other day, as a matter of fact and hope to find her a lovely thunder mate when she grows up.

Hope everyone's doing well, and that your babies are taking over the DC universe!

Edited by blackdragon71

And why would I beat you up, Daughter Dearest? huh.gif

That would be child abuse...

I'm still concerned that there's been no activity on su's scroll for a while. unsure.gif I hope she's okay. I'm wondering if we should start making notes of our D'Hennegel ancestors and their names in case they go missing. That way su would be able to rename them if need be.

Hey there, Mother!

If we make notes, let's do it from our individual scrolls, since we all know I can't be trusted to stick around long enough to get anything done, lately. xd.png

However, I will say this, in case real life snuck up on her and spirited her away from the game for a while: A D'Hennegel dragon is still a D'Hennegel dragon, even if the original ancestors lose their names. This has always been true of the Thuweds and the Dorkfaces, when scrolls have been burned, when Shally and Midas lost their names, etc. So don't despair, either way.

I'll make some records soon, if I have the motivation. xd.png

Hey there, Thorn! No worries on the records. I'll try to get mine done this weekend, since I don't have too terribly many dragons to go through.

How often have I said Flame is a diva? More often than I post here, I'm sure. xd.png Well, I decided to play a little trick on him, today. I gave him a new girlfriend, and it surprised him so much, he at least gave me a red egg. If anyone would like to adopt it, PM me, and I'll send the teleport link. It'll be later on this evening (about 11:30 p.m. cave time), so don't worry if you don't hear back until then. I have to be out of here in a little while to do some things.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/onXWd If you follow the spiral, this one should probably be a girl. smile.gif

Hi there.  I'd like to request, please.

Breed: No preference.

D'Hennegel parent(s): No preference.

Owner: Lagie

Generation (optional): No preference, but EG/stair/spiral non-inbred preferred.

Trade venue: Teleport

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/Ponystar17

PM: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=183056

Noted! smile.gif My water decided not to produce just now. dry.gif I'll see what I can do later today.

My newest D'Hennegel! (Thank you, Daughter Dearest! smile.gif )

Trotsky's Blood-Red D'Hennegel

I've started an online spreadsheet with names and links etc. If anyone has original su dragons to add to it, please let me or blackdragon71 know!

Edited by Lagie

Just showing off some of my family's D'Hennegels.

Please let me know if you would like a sibling to any of these!  wink.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CB05S

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AN6h5

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lfEBt

Oh! Can I pleasepleaseplease have a sibling to the third one? That would be the perfect mate for Junio Modous Dorkface Thuwed, if it gendered correctly! =D

Edited by Thorn

Hey there, trekwriter!

Thank you, Mother, for all your hard work on the spread sheet. I might drop Su a PM and see if she's faring all right. And you're welcome for Blood Red.

My poor magi D'Hennegel has been rejected by not one, but TWO thunder males.

:: waves at Blackdragon71 ::

Thorn, I have PMed you directly about your request. wink.gif

o,O.. My two-finned Bluna, whom I rescued from the AP, comes from a special lineage? I ended up giving her the name Lindsey D'Hennegel because Ferdi and Eloise were the only named dragons in her lineage.. Lineage

Lindsey is indeed, a D'Hennegel dragon. smile.gif Conrats, and welcome! Thank you for carrying on the name, even though you didn't know it was special then. Feel free to check out our first post and make yourself at home with us, if you like.

Urp, looks like my bronzie has a Thuwed-D'Hennegel-like lineage after all. They shall be given a French name like a real Tinsel should. But can you tell me if she's an actual Thuwed-D'Hennegel before i go all-out with finding her a mate? user posted image

Yes, she is, YellowTsunami! smile.gif

(Glad to see the D'Hennegels still have their names!)

I'm just curious, what about this lineage is so special? I have a Hellfire D'Hennegel and I'm curious as to why these dragons are seen as so special. Is it just because of the long lineages or are they just famous for random reasons like Dorkface? huh.gif

It's mainly because it's quite a distinctive name! I'd seen it in several of my dragons' lineages and started asking around to see who had them. Then I found others who had their descendants as well, and blackdragon71 then started this thread.

Had to let this little one go the other night: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YrK6K

Of course, Flame is its sire. Flame is a not only a diva, Flame is a jerk. He not only doesn't throw me magmas, he only throws eggs when he knows 1) I don't need the red or 2) can't keep it or gift it at the time.

I'm taking a vote on whether I should kick Flame off my scroll or not.

All those in favor, post your "yes" in red.

All those not in favor, post your "no" in blue.

If whomever picked up that egg would be so kind as to let me know who got it, either here in or in PM, so that I at least know that it will be cared for, I'd appreciate it. It shouldn't bear the sins of its father. xd.png

Yes, I'm joking about releasing Flame, Lagie. Relax and breathe.

Edited by blackdragon71

tongue.gif

Blood-Red didn't reject her mate, but she didn't give me an egg, either. That'll teach me to try breeding at the height of a new release with a full to overflowing AP! rolleyes.gif

Well, at least she's not acting like her father. dry.gif That's all I have to say about that. But congrats on her accepting her mate!

I just got a D'Hennegel egg - I assume it is a legit one? If so, I'm proud to have a pretty-lineaged D'Hennegel-Thuwed. Now I just need to try and find a mate for it...

Yes, that's legit! Very pretty, Ponystar.

I received this lovely this morning. Thank you, Daughter Dearest!