blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

Hi, Ldyfsh. Of course, I got my two Valen already <3

Is ur forum user name same as DC scroll account?

I can send a valentine message for you =)

Edited by su7245

Hi, Ldyfsh. Of course, I got my two Valen already <3

Is ur forum user name same as DC scroll account?

I can send a valentine message for you =)

No... Forum name: Ldyfsh

Scrollname: Ladyfish

Happy belated V-day everyone! My own D'Hennegels haven't been producing much lately but I'm super excited to see all the beautiful new members of the family that you guys have posted on here. BD71 I am super jealous of you for snagging three super low gen D'Hennegels! I never find D'Hennegels on the AP unless they're messy and inbred. rolleyes.gif

If anybody happens to have some purebred blacks laying around waiting for something to do, I am hoping to get a mate for this guy. Any gen helps and I'd be happy to breed something in return. smile.gif I own his parents so I am also willing to accept up to 4 requests for eggs from Bijou and Seriana.

Edited by Trinity.

Happy belated V-day everyone! My own D'Hennegels haven't been producing much lately but I'm super excited to see all the beautiful new members of the family that you guys have posted on here. BD71 I am super jealous of you for snagging three super low gen D'Hennegels! I never find D'Hennegels on the AP unless they're messy and inbred. rolleyes.gif

If anybody happens to have some purebred blacks laying around waiting for something to do, I am hoping to get a mate for this guy. Any gen helps and I'd be happy to breed something in return. smile.gif I own his parents so I am also willing to accept up to 4 requests for eggs from Bijou and Seriana.

Unfortunately the father of this one is the brother of Bijou sad.gif If I find another 4G PB Black to mate with Jordanath I'll let you know smile.gif

Not sure if you got a pb black already or if this is related to any of your's, I bred This black for you. Just toss me a pm if you still need it and I'll port it on over to ya smile.gif

I'd like an egg from your Pb black pair, Trinity. please.

Woah, my blacks actually cooperated for once and gave me an egg right away! blink.gif I've sent a link to Husker for that eggie, meaning there's still three open spots on the request list if anybody is interested.

That is pretty, Trinity! Please add me to that list. *leaves a brownie and has already sent a Valentine* Thanks!

Thanks Lagie! *noms a brownie while I add you to the list*

Also if you could change the front page for me BD71, I only have 2 requests left to fulfill so I am going to open up breeding requests again for all my D'Hennegel pairs. happy.gif

Please add me to the list too, Trinity. *sherry is not sure what list this is but jumps at the chance*

I could breed you pb blacks, which gen do you need?

A D'Hennegel is looking for a loving home, Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Lol the list is for a 5th even gen pb black Sherry, and I've added you to it! I have a 5th gen mate for Iaru now so, assuming they like each other, the next thing I will (eventually) need is a 6th gen black. I'd also love a sibling of that pretty black egg if you happen to get another one! wub.gif

Adri, I've got you on the list for a sibling of Iacchus, I'll send an egg your way as soon as I get one!

Did one of you guys send me a Valentine? I can't work out who it's from...xd.png

Nope, not me! Although if you'd posted that sooner I probably would have sent you one. tongue.gif

Oh, well. It was probably Verridith. xd.png

Thanks anyway, guys! You've been awesome. I just wish I'd remembered to send you some.

Good Lord, talk about absenteeism!

Hope everyone's holiday was wonderful. Thorn, here's a hug in lieu of a Valentine:

((((((THORN))))))

Adri, I will add you to the list for Aegean and Flame. Flame is a diva, so it's always iffy as to whether he will give any offspring. His poor mate is begging me to divorce her from him. xd.png But I'll keep trying. Mustangs44 is still waiting for her magma from him, and it's been almost a year.

Congrats on that beautiful black, Trinity! *wipes drool off chin* I'll open up your lists as soon as I'm done typing this, and I may have you add me to the list for that beauty, too.

I FINALLY got a stripe baby from Bronze and Soda, tonight! And of course, no one is on their list, at the moment. Have I mentioned I hate my dragons, sometimes? xd.png

*Pets it and loves it, and hugs it and squeezes, and might even name it George*

*Waves to Sherry and Lagie* Beautiful babies you have there, too!

One more thing, while I'm editing the first post: If I can get current lists of folks' D'Hennegels (because I need to add my newer ones, as well) over the next couple of weeks or so, I would appreciate it. I need to update, but I have some busy stuff going on over in Reality Land, so maybe a couple weeks or better would work for others, too? You may post them here or PM me with them, and then I'll do the update around mid-March.

Edited by blackdragon71

I've seen occasional D'Hennegel dragons in lineages for years, and I was pretty happy last year to find in the AP a 2nd gen D'Hennegel skywing from skywing x deep sea: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tlbA

I don't know if it's anything special, but I'd be glad to breed her to anything if people are interested in an egg from her! PM me. smile.gif

This Tinsel hatchling is the only D'Hennegel I have so far, I believe. Finding a mate for it when it grows up is going to be a little tricky, I think!

Bardi G Hennegal

Picked this guy up out of the abandoned cave. Fairly new to this breeding line thing, but I realized after that much replication of one name I might have some special line. He's kind of a messy child, but he's a Hennegal all the same i think.

That is indeed a D'Hennegel! And, his lineage isn't that messy. I think he's quite nice. <3

If someone would like another Hennegal, I know my Red Dragons lineage is dirty but I'd breed him with any dragon on my scroll in exchange for one of your eggs. Scroll

Yay, so many new posts while I was neglecting the forums! BD71, I would be honored to breed you an egg, did you want a 5th or a 6th gen? Or either/both? I'll be sure to make a list of all my current D'Hennegel pairs for you... sometime soon... unsure.gif

Muile I might be able to help you with a mate for your tinsel, I had a tinsel with a similar lineage but a higher gen that I was working on breeding a mate for. If you're interested I can show you a few options that I could breed for you.

Isn't he glorious?

Now I have to make/find him a mate. smile.gif

Trinity, a 5th gen would be a lovely thing. Thank you!

Nothing from Flame this week (cue surprise and shock), and waiting for Adri to give me the word on when she's ready for me to try for one of Aegean's offspring for her.

Husker, when you see this, just PM your list to me. I'll fix it when I do the update.

Remember to change 'view' to 'lineage' when you post your links, everyone!

I'll start working on it next weekend, probably.