blackdragon71

D'Hennegel Dragons

That IS a pretty D'Hennegel, Ponystar! Congrats!

You're very welcome, Mother! I was thinking that your new baby's lineage has such pretty Denver Bronco colors in it... xd.png (Hopes for a thunder from next pairing, so can name accordingly.)

I received this lovely this morning. Thank you, Daughter Dearest!

All grown up and now named! Now to grab her a mate. cool.gif

BD, don't I still owe you a Bluna grandchild?

I have another to add to the list:

Tian-Mu D'Hennegel ~ electric female

Her mate is a Nebula, though.

I have many inbred ones that I don't plan to breed, unless anyone takes especial interest (Achilles, Gaia, Artemis, etc); and a few that are mateless. I don't add them to the list, do I?

EDIT: This one gendered wrong, but I love that I got to give him this name. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HERGO

Also, if anyone can breed a Neotropical D'Hennegel, I'll be very interested to hear about it. I see there are none on the list, but I have a lovely idea for a name. So....xd.png

I'm also hoping to acquire a black (or black striped) male D'Hennegel (I have a name idea for that, too); but I'll take full care of that myself. Wish me luck! =D

Edited by Thorn

Thorn, do you owe me anything? I don't think you do. If you wish to gift me a grand egg, well, that's a different matter. smile.gif I'm fairly locked up for a few days with projects, so timing might be a factor, so don't work yourself up over it, but check with me after the 8th of September, when the I get things settled down with a couple other projects.

Double posting, 'cause I can. xd.png

Have this pretty baby (a sibling to the one I just gifted Lagie last week) up for adoption):

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DoHL2

If you adopt it, please let me or Lagie know, and PLEASE keep the D'Hennegel name, as Lagie is keeping track of the whereabouts of the offspring and ancestors of our babies. We'll love you forever, and I'm sure su (the owner of the original D'Hennegel dragons) will appreciate it, too. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I am? huh.gif I was only recording the ancestors so far, hadn't gotten to the offspring.

Y'are now. xd.png

Kidding. I won't put more work on you than you already put on yourself, dear. But I would still like to know where that baby goes, please, when/if it gets picked up. It's still up for grabs.

Thorn, do you owe me anything? I don't think you do. If you wish to gift me a grand egg, well, that's a different matter. smile.gif I'm fairly locked up for a few days with projects, so timing might be a factor, so don't work yourself up over it, but check with me after the 8th of September, when the I get things settled down with a couple other projects.

Oh. Well, you said ages ago that it would be cool to have a Bluna grandbaby. xd.png

That be a pretty up-for-adoption you have there. =D

I hope its owner does keep the family name.

Also, I have a friend here that I may try and pawn a D'Hennegel baby off on, so that even more people will have the D'Hennegel goodness. Hooray!

Double posting, 'cause I can. xd.png

Have this pretty baby (a sibling to the one I just gifted Lagie last week) up for adoption):

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DoHL2

If you adopt it, please let me or Lagie know, and PLEASE keep the D'Hennegel name, as Lagie is keeping track of the whereabouts of the offspring and ancestors of our babies. We'll love you forever, and I'm sure su (the owner of the original D'Hennegel dragons) will appreciate it, too. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I grabbed this egg, it's my first D'Hennegel so I will raise it well and keep the D'Hennegel name

Congrats and thank you, penguin! Welcome to our little family. smile.gif

Thorn, would you like the next one?

Yay, Penguin; and hi! =D

BD: Thanks, but no thanks. If I adopted every pretty D'Hennegel I saw, I'd be adopting them all. xd.png

And my scroll would be insane.

And I'd run out of names.

And the moment, I'm just after a Neotropical or Misfit D'Hennegel(preferably Misfit, but either is awesome); and a dark coloured D'Hennegel. ^^

Edited by Thorn

I never realized this was an actual thing for other people. I loved the names, it's why I kept the egg way back when, even though I wasn't collecting bright breasted wyverns.

This is my only D'Hennegel lady - http://dragcave.net/lineage/juFX. IIRC her parents were named when I found her, but either my memory is shot or they've since lost their names.

I'm afraid I don't have an purebred mate for her at the moment, though I can try to pick one up if someone would like a baby.

I never realized this was an actual thing for other people. I loved the names, it's why I kept the egg way back when, even though I wasn't collecting bright breasted wyverns.

This is my only D'Hennegel lady - http://dragcave.net/lineage/juFX. IIRC her parents were named when I found her, but either my memory is shot or they've since lost their names.

I'm afraid I don't have an purebred mate for her at the moment, though I can try to pick one up if someone would like a baby.

Pretty, Spectra! I'm not really one for BB wyverns, but that's a pretty lineage and name. <3

As a welcome gift, would either Spectra or Penguin like a dragon egg from meh? =)

It's okay if you don't. I just thought I should offer.

My list of breedables is on the first page (minus Tian-Mu, who hasn't been added yet. But she's an electric).

So I can breed anything from that page plus blunas, nebulas, skywings and electrics. Also whiptails and vines, but they're kinda inbred and you may not like that.

Edited by Thorn

Welcome, Spectra, and congrats on such a lovely D'Hennegel!

No worries, Thorn! If you change your mind, you know where to find me. smile.gif

hmm not sure where I have been, didn't even know about this lineage. Will be keeping my eyes open from now on smile.gif

Hey there, Paige! Glad you found us. Feel free to check around and see what we're about, and you know where to find me if you have questions. We don't have a lot of rules here, other than have fun and respect each other and the forum rules in general, so if you think you have one of Su's babies' descendants, or want one, hop aboard this crazy train. xd.png

Thank you blackdragon71 and Thorn now I have 2 just have to wait for them to grow up Yay biggrin.gif

Have a lovely, PB, 4th even-gen black egg from Draco Niger and her mate Genghis up for adoption:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pjomn

Love it well, let us know who joined our family (if not already a member), and carry on the name, please!

No one wants it? Well, maybe it'll have better luck on the AP. *gently sets it on the top of the pile*

Edited by blackdragon71

Have a lovely, PB, 4th even-gen black egg from Draco Niger and her mate Genghis up for adoption:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pjomn

Love it well, let us know who joined our family (if not already a member), and carry on the name, please!

No one wants it? Well, maybe it'll have better luck on the AP. *gently sets it on the top of the pile*

WHY WAS I NOT HERE.

I need a Black D'Hennegel, as I have a name in mind. xd.png

*continues search*

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WEREN'T HERE! xd.png

Want me to try again next week?

I WAS AT MY FATHER'S HOUSE, DAWG! xd.png

That would be awesome, thanks!

And I can try and get a bluna, iffen you want.

Or not, iffen you not want. xP

So, if someone gave you a thunder D'Hennegel (assuming one actually got such a creature out of her stupid dragons dry.gif ), would you influence it male and name it Thor? xd.png

BD: Depends. If that's an offer, I would. xP

Otherwise; it would really depend. I don't /often/ influence for gender. Loki is the first D'Hennegel I've done that to, I think...

Edited by Thorn

Breed: I'm open for any breed that gets thrown my way. smile.gif

D'Hennegel parent(s): Anyone. happy.gif

Owner: Whoever

Generation (optional): I don't really mind, but evengens are awesome!

Trade venue: Either. Pm or thread is fine for me. smile.gif

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/starsea

PM: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...E=04&MID=175996

Got one from blackdragon71. Thank you so much!

Edited by StarSea