Toki Mishidozi

Percy Jackson and The Olympians

The movie was not okay.

It was not okay at all.

Apparently Annabeth is actually going to be blond in the Sea of Monsters... they completely ruined it though D:

LOVE this series. Although i thought riordan would stop at mark of athena... wink.gif

The movie was not okay.

It was not okay at all.

Apparently Annabeth is actually going to be blond in the Sea of Monsters... they completely ruined it though D:

I hate the movie with a passion.

And I saw that. I really really wonder what they're going to do with this one. I'll go watch it of course. I may or may not end up killing someone. xP

Urge: So did everyone else. Rick was then like "lolno!" xd.png

I like the series, cept I'm not too fond of the spinoff.

Edited by XiaoChibi

Ahh, good old PJATO. Gotta love it.

So much...beautiful...Percabeth in the Mark of Athena......*dies*

Anyways. I'm terrified of what the Sea of Monsters movies will end up like; I'll probably have nightmares about Annabeth's sudden hair-change.

The books were awesome. Rick Riordan is a great author! I watched the first movie, and it was really good, but they left out a lot and changed a bunch of other stuff. I actually watched the movie first, then read the books, and recently watched the movie again. But I can't wait until I can see Sea of Monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

All I have to say is I love the books but hate the movies... well not hate but I just do like how they didn't follow the book that much plot wise. I still need to read the next season of books haha. I read the first and it was good! Percy Jackson it one of the funniest books I read in a while too!

Edited by Destiny Arts

I Love this series omg. Reading it over for the THIRD time right now x] Though the movies are really crappy unfortunately. I went to watch the 2nd movie a few days ago, and I nearly had a fit at how much was WRONG with it x] Haha, I can't believe they changed the prophecy to say "20th Birthday" instead of 16th, my god.

It's all because they let their actor get too old too ffft. Should've done it like Harry Potter :C Now THOSE movies were good.

I love this series! I have read it about 7 different times *picks up first book yet AGAIN* and finding this topic has seduced me into reading it again!

I didn't even know the second movie had come out! Of course when I find this it's 10:20 and there are no logical showings that night in my area mad.gif Any tomorrow I would have to find a ride somewhere to see it, but wednesday here I come! tongue.gif

I can NOT wait for House of Hades to come out! I can't believe I have to wait till October! Put we in a coma till then! Please!

Overall these books are good for young readers to start out with and then become addicted to like me and so many others. Filled with humor, adventure, and (yes I admit) even a learning curve in greek (and recently roman) mythology. Five stars from me! biggrin.gif

This series has an amazing sense of adventure and action. It's obvious, yes, but it still works for some reason. It's not deep, but it absorbs you more than most books can.

This series is pretty good, but since Rick released the Heroes of Olympus(the sequel to the Percy Jackson series), I've started getting bored of it.

OMG!!! ONLY ONE WEEK UNTIL THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS!!!!

I Love this series omg. Reading it over for the THIRD time right now x] Though the movies are really crappy unfortunately. I went to watch the 2nd movie a few days ago, and I nearly had a fit at how much was WRONG with it x] Haha, I can't believe they changed the prophecy to say "20th Birthday" instead of 16th, my god.

It's all because they let their actor get too old too ffft. Should've done it like Harry Potter :C Now THOSE movies were good.

I did have a fit when I watched it. mad.gif Percy didn't visit the oracle in the second book.

Luckily I think that was the last movie.

I'm a huge Percy Jackson BOOKS fan. Not of the movies. I can give a huge rant about it.

I loved the series very much. I cannot wait until I get my hands on the Blood of Olympus, I have to wait until Saturday though and the next few days will be very slow. Q.Q